PDA

View Full Version : Mavs parade route just released

Jinxer
03-05-2007, 05:10 PM
http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/cities/dallas/maps/dallasarea.gif

if/when the Mavs win the NBA championship there will be a parade route two days following.

it will begin at the arena and will continue in a loop until it reaches Harry Hines Blvd. It will pass the Scottish Rite Hospital for Kids who will be giving away free thundersticks and jerseys as soon as the last game is over. It will then circle the nearby appartment where there is sure to be a record breaking crowd. it will continue down the Boulevard crossing the interstate over to old Reunion Arena where there is sure to be a big turn out of fans. it will make a turn over to West End and around the AAC parking garage where fans are encouraged to throw confetti down but nothing else. Violators will be persecuted. The parade will end here in front of the arena with an estimate time of 1 hour and 17 minutes. After the parade has ended, coach Avery Johnson annd Finals MVP Dirk Nowitzki will present the fans with a long awaited championship speech and the hard work it took them to get there. This has been a great season for the Mavs!!

hater
03-05-2007, 05:12 PM
:lol

and if they lose, they should all parade off the edge of a cliff. Lemmings style :lmao

Shank
03-05-2007, 05:12 PM
I'd like to be the first to applaud you for a wonderful first post. I expect many others will follow in such wonderful suit.

monosylab1k
03-05-2007, 05:23 PM
if it's a jinxer trying to purposely jinx the Mavs into failing, doesn't that mean that they're now jinxed to succeed?

bulletedge
03-05-2007, 08:26 PM
The funny thing is that a year ago virtually all Spurs fans were totally dismissive of the Mavs' chances of ever beating their beloved team in the playoffs. Now, two months in advance of this year's playoffs, they are writing about jinxes and bogus parade route announcements...not to mention the official Spurs fan mantra of "The Spurs have three rings- the Mavs have none."

What a difference a year makes.

Louae
03-06-2007, 10:05 AM
You mean the official Spurs fan mantra of "The Spurs have three rings- the Mavs have none" has changed?

I think not.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-06-2007, 03:21 PM
http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/cities/dallas/maps/dallasarea.gif

This is totally off subject, but the map of DFW always, always, always cracks me up. If you don't already know hopefully you will 'til the day you die. Does anybody see an upside down penis in the DFW map. The scrotum is 635 on the right. 183 and 20 is the shaft. I-30 is the urethra. I think thats the term. 820 to 287 is the foreskin, or lack of. Finally, the head is the western loop of 820. Just thought everyone should know if you don't already. The less detailed the map the better you can see it.

monosylab1k
03-06-2007, 03:35 PM
This is totally off subject, but the map of DFW always, always, always cracks me up. If you don't already know hopefully you will 'til the day you die. Does anybody see an upside down penis in the DFW map. The scrotum is 635 on the right. 183 and 20 is the shaft. I-30 is the urethra. I think thats the term. 820 to 287 is the foreskin, or lack of. Finally, the head is the western loop of 820. Just thought everyone should know if you don't already. The less detailed the map the better you can see it.

Haha it's almost perfect too. The only problem is that all the dickheads are in Dallas and all the nuts are in Ft. Worth, and not the other way around :lol

cornbread
03-06-2007, 03:40 PM
Haha it's almost perfect too. The only problem is that all the dickheads are in Dallas and all the nuts are in Ft. Worth, and not the other way around :lol

:lmao

Obstructed_View
03-06-2007, 03:54 PM
The funny thing is that a year ago virtually all Spurs fans were sure the coach wouldn't bench the entire center rotation because he was worried about matchups.

Fixed.

Obstructed_View
03-06-2007, 03:55 PM
Ever heard of a dude named Rorschach? :)

spurs_fan_in_exile
03-06-2007, 04:05 PM
What does Welcome Back Kotter have to do with this?

Viva Las Espuelas
03-06-2007, 04:15 PM
Ever heard of a dude named Rorschach? :)yes. I've always wanted to take one of those tests and see how i'm diagnosed.

Agloco
03-06-2007, 07:12 PM
The funny thing is that a year ago virtually all Spurs fans were totally dismissive of the Mavs' chances of ever beating their beloved team in the playoffs. Now, two months in advance of this year's playoffs, they are writing about jinxes and bogus parade route announcements...not to mention the official Spurs fan mantra of "The Spurs have three rings- the Mavs have none."

What a difference a year makes.

Apparently not......

1) Cuban is just as much a jackass as he has been.

2) Mavs fans are celebrating prematurely

3) Dirk is still in the closet

Funny to say the least......

Oh yeah I almost forgot point number four (the most important one):

4) The championship trophy case at AAC is still used as a fish tank these days.

I'll be sure to drop a penny into the wishing well for you next time I'm up there.

Agloco
03-06-2007, 07:15 PM

sabar
03-06-2007, 11:16 PM

Man.

You realize this is what I will see for the rest of my life when I look at a map.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-07-2007, 12:08 AM
Man.

You realize this is what I will see for the rest of my life when I look at a map.That was my intention. Like I said, the less detailed the map, the more hilarious it is.

LilMissSPURfect
03-07-2007, 03:22 PM

:hungry: :hungry: :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

cujo112461
03-07-2007, 03:35 PM
so the mavs are going be at the river walk for the spurs parade. Thats real nice of mark cuban his team be there. thank you from all the spurs and the spurs fans

FromWayDowntown
03-07-2007, 04:40 PM
What does Welcome Back Kotter have to do with this?

http://home.kc.rr.com/sgoller/horshack.jpg

Thespiralgoeson
03-08-2007, 05:42 PM
Aww, no Dealy Plaza? Lame...