PDA

View Full Version : Tim Duncan/Coach Pop feature on nba.com

PerforatedNeckline
03-05-2007, 10:15 PM
i don't know if this has already been mentioned yet, but on nba.com, in their broadband video section, there's a good 7 minute clip on the relationship between tim and pop. it's funny, it's heartwarming. you all should watch it.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
03-05-2007, 10:20 PM
yeah I saw that. It was good to hear how tight they are.

It quelled any notions that Pop and Tim were having a rift.

RC's Boss
03-05-2007, 11:42 PM
Cool

milkyway21
03-05-2007, 11:52 PM
i don't know if this has already been mentioned yet, but on nba.com, in their broadband video section, there's a good 7 minute clip on the relationship between tim and pop. it's funny, it's heartwarming. you all should watch it.was it the one with Pops talking to Elton Brand in one corner in a gymn then Tim came, butted in and asked Pops a question, then Pops said "Hey, I'm trying to talk to Elton here". Then Elton said to Tim "yeah, he's my coach right now or something..talk to him later", and Tim smiled, scratched his head and left? :p:

If that was it, i think that video is hilarious...saw that one featured once during the All-Star games.

PerforatedNeckline
03-06-2007, 01:02 AM
yeah, that clip is in there. there are a lot of shots of them just dicking around and laughing it up. probably not a great watch for everyone, but, as a spurs fan, i liked it a lot.

milkyway21
03-06-2007, 01:09 AM
yeah, that clip is in there. there are a lot of shots of them just dicking around and laughing it up. probably not a great watch for everyone, but, as a spurs fan, i liked it a lot.if a team would want to focus on winning a title they shld start to have their franchise player and coach/management have the same kind of relationship Timmy and Pops have. Harmony, friendship, and respect for each other + discipline shld be a first step to successful team.
And that's what this team is all about. And i think not only Spurs fans would like to see it. There's an impt message there.

Fernando TD21
03-06-2007, 01:11 AM
Great clip! I think i've seen parts of it before.
Here is the link for everyone who haven't seen it yet:
Pop and Duncan (http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.php?content=video&url=http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/nba/nbacom/nbatv/popovich_spurs_feature_070305.asx&video=blank&nbasite=nba)

SpursFanFirst
03-06-2007, 01:22 AM
That was a great package! Thanks for sharing

PerforatedNeckline
03-06-2007, 01:47 AM
ha, well, i didn't mean that it wasn't a good message for everyone...just that those whose teams DON'T have that kind of chemistry/attitude might not like to see a 7 minute clip showcasing the fantasyland that the spurs franchise comes off looking like. it's pretty amazing how the characters of those two guys seem to impact almost everyone who comes into the organization. they just seem to fall into place and coexist peacefully.

timvp
03-06-2007, 01:53 AM
Is the opening line about Manu's foul?

"It's cost us games. It's cost us BIG games."

timvp
03-06-2007, 02:01 AM
Nice video. Well put together.

:hat