PDA

View Full Version : My Fellow Liberals

JohnnyMarzetti
11-17-2004, 12:08 AM
We need to start screwing, and start having kids so there will be more democrats. The reason republicans win is because their familys are so big and they only create republicans.
So liberals, start screwing and create some democrats! It is the only way!

http://www.bettybowers.com/graphics/liberal.jpg

Drachen
11-17-2004, 12:17 AM
YEAH!, lets bring back the whole "free love" movement!!

Comic book guy: "taking as a model the noble Vulcans, we will only allow sexual intercourse every 7 years, for many of you this will be much much less, for me, much much more."

Nbadan
11-17-2004, 12:20 AM
Hell, lets just draft 18-24 year old from Red States to fight W's war. Two problems, one stone.

Drachen
11-17-2004, 12:22 AM
Hell, lets just draft 18-24 year old from Red States to fight W's war. Two problems, one stone.

Hell Nbadan, I think I am the last one on this board to criticize you. You gotta let a joke slip in here every now and then without turning it into a serious political statement.

Nbadan
11-17-2004, 12:29 AM
Actually, I was joking along with ya.

Nbadan
11-17-2004, 12:36 AM
Well, this thread is ruined...

http://members.cox.net/whatwouldtylerdurdendo/shame%20spiral.JPG

Drachen
11-17-2004, 12:36 AM
HEY Dan Akroyd from Trading Places

Nbadan
11-17-2004, 12:47 AM
We need to start screwing, and start having kids so there will be more democrats. The reason republicans win is because their familys are so big and they only create republicans.

Hispanics and African Americans are doing their part. Know any right, white women?

:lol

Yonivore
11-17-2004, 10:04 AM

http://www.bettybowers.com/graphics/liberal.jpg

Well, Johnny, I don't think screwing is the problem...it's once you libs get pregnant, you race to the clinic to have the fetus sucked from your wombs. It's been dubbed the "Roe Effect."

Hook Dem
11-17-2004, 10:46 AM
Well, Johnny, I don't think screwing is the problem...it's once you libs get pregnant, you race to the clinic to have the fetus sucked from your wombs. It's been dubbed the "Roe Effect."
:lol :lol Guess 'ol Johnny forgot bout that one. :lol

NameDropper
11-17-2004, 11:35 AM
Rumor has millions of conservative republican woman have also had their babies sucked from their wombs....where is the anger at that?

Hypocrites!!

Hook Dem
11-17-2004, 12:23 PM
Rumor has millions of conservative republican woman have also had their babies sucked from their wombs....where is the anger at that?

Hypocrites!!
Hey asshole...don't you see the smiley faces above? Thats not anger! Get a clue. We were just pointing out why you are not so populous. Deal with it!