PDA

View Full Version : I now completely understand mma

MajorMike
03-06-2007, 10:46 AM
Almost all the kids I play WOW with are huge mma fans. Makes sense. Same typical fanbases.

LEONARD
03-06-2007, 10:54 AM
I couldn't resist reading this post...and I'm glad I did...

You play WoW?? BWAHAHAHAHAHA....oh wow...suddenly things make much more sense. So NASCAR fans play WoW??

Tim Duncan is a huge MMA fan, by the way...not just UFC, but even the smaller local shows...what does your ripping on MMA say about him and his taste??

I can speak for myself and about 10 of my friends that are big MMA fans...none of us have ever played WoW... :lol

MajorMike
03-06-2007, 11:05 AM
Actually... Timmy is more of a fan of fantasy games than he is mma.I know no other nascar fans that play WOW. I know at east 2 dozen mma fans that play WOW.

Like I said, makes sense. Oh, and glad to see you can't even comply with your own lie about who you ignore.

Seems with your grade school mentality you would play WOW as well.

LEONARD
03-06-2007, 11:10 AM
You ARE on my ignore list...along with Dio. This is the first time I've clicked on "view post" to over-ride the ignore feature.

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/1076/1495/150142.jpg

I couldn't resist seeing what genius theory you came up with now...

I'm confused...you're dissing MMA fans by dissing WoW players because there is apparently some correlation between the two, but you play WoW yourself?? WTF?

How old are you?? :lol

IX_Equilibrium
03-06-2007, 05:03 PM
Almost all the kids I play WOW with

So not only you are an attention whore, you are also a geek. Your motives for being an attention whore are becoming clearer.

MajorMike
03-06-2007, 07:07 PM
Geez, at what age do they teach you kids dirty language?

IX_Equilibrium
03-06-2007, 07:11 PM
Geez, at what age do they teach you kids dirty language?

At what age will you stop making pointless and inane posts? If you don't like MMA, don't click on the threads. Did your mother not love you enough? What's with the cry for attention? Please feel free to explain if you have the mental capacity to do so.

Mr Dio
03-06-2007, 07:35 PM
I salute you Capt Mike, you got "You're on my Ignore list" to read your post even AFTER he claims he doesn't read our posts. :lol

Funny, he claims that he just "had to read" your post.
I think you have a "fan" Capt! :lol

When you're done toying with him please send him back my way, I can't resist toying the simpletons in this world. :lol

Mr Dio
03-06-2007, 07:36 PM
Watch out Capt.!, he might call you a a racist and get his clown posse and trailer ho' to write Kori about you! :lol

dallaskd
03-06-2007, 08:42 PM
Same typical fanbases.

not even close.

mardigan
03-06-2007, 08:45 PM
not even close.

Agreed
Light years apart

MajorMike
03-06-2007, 09:21 PM
Exact same.

mardigan
03-06-2007, 09:25 PM
Exact same.

Alright man, agree to disagree

MajorMike
03-06-2007, 09:29 PM
Young, over testosteroned, wanna have their face in everything, wanna be seen by everyone and have their way, men who refuse to grow out of their adolecence, want their life to be represented by a fantasy character or by some guy on the tv beating up that someone they hate... ya same.

Didn't I just describe Leo to a T?

LEONARD
03-07-2007, 09:11 AM
WoW...just WoW... :lol :lol :lol

It's a good thing you know me so well, CaptWoW... :lol :lol :lol

and the fans of a sport that you don't know $HIT about... :lol :lol :lol

Not everybody has the mental capacity to grasp a sport as complex as MMA...it's ok that you just don't "get it" yet (or ever)...maybe someday, although you'd never admit to it here.

Stick to WoW, holmes... :dizzy

MajorMike
03-07-2007, 10:13 AM
I will, and all my little mma buddies that play it... because the fanbases overlap.

LEONARD
03-07-2007, 11:17 AM
Ok, so in YOUR OPINION, which is based on a SMALL sampling of "kids" that you play online video games with, the fanbases overlap. I'm sure there are MMA fans that play WoW. Just like there are Spurs fans that play WoW. Or NASCAR. etc etc

But what is your point? Explain what the overlapping fanbase (in your opinion) says about MMA?? And how does this mean that YOU understand MMA? It's crystal clear that you DON'T understand anything about MMA...you've proven that beyond a shadow of a doubt in your posts here...

and what is so wrong with people that play WoW anyway, considering that you yourself admit to playing it?? Are you ripping on yourself?? :dizzy

Is MMA the only sport that has some idiots in the fanbase?? :hat

desflood
03-07-2007, 11:26 AM
Young, over testosteroned, wanna have their face in everything, wanna be seen by everyone and have their way, men who refuse to grow out of their adolecence, want their life to be represented by a fantasy character or by some guy on the tv beating up that someone they hate...
You forgot young, attractive housewives ;) More women are watching mma now. And no, most of us are not lesbians or groupies :rolleyes :lol

By the way, I tried WoW and hated it.

LEONARD
03-07-2007, 11:35 AM
You forgot young, attractive housewives ;) More women are watching mma now. And no, most of us are not lesbians or groupies :rolleyes :lol

By the way, I tried WoW and hated it.

CaptWoW = ownt

My wife is all about some Randy Couture, Chuck Liddell, and Fedor...