PDA

View Full Version : Aggie still going West

Jimcs50
03-06-2007, 12:00 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

Right now, since Aggies are weakest 2 seed, they will go to West to face strongest 1 seed, UCLA.

However, if they win Big 12 tourney, they will probably move up to strongest 2 seed and go to South or Mid west to face weakest 1 seed.

Jimcs50
03-06-2007, 12:02 PM
Good news is they will be going to New Orleans in 1st 2 games because ofpod system...that should get them a good following.

I have tickets reserved for Sweet 16 and Final 4 if Aggies get to SA in Sweet 16 and to Atlanta.

:elephant

Doug Collins
03-06-2007, 02:47 PM
At least we know we can beat UCLA although once again it really wouldn't be on a neutral court if it gets to that point. I still think we should get in the midwest or south if we get to the Big 12 final. If we win then of course it's a lock.

Jimcs50
03-06-2007, 03:20 PM
I actually think UCLA would be a great matchup for Ags. I guarantee that the Aggies will not have 20 TOs against them this time. Those extra possessions paid off for UCLA last time in that 3 point win.

The Aggies have not been turning the ball over near as often as earlier in the season. I can not remember the last time they turned the ball over motre than 14 times in last month.

tlongII
03-06-2007, 03:32 PM
According to that link Florida is the strongest 1 seed. That bracket is pure guesswork anyway. My PSU Vikings play Weber St tonight in the Big Sky semifinals. I think they have a good shot at making it to the Big Dance. It would be AWESOME if they did!

Jimcs50
03-06-2007, 03:36 PM
According to that link Florida is the strongest 1 seed. That bracket is pure guesswork anyway. My PSU Vikings play Weber St tonight in the Big Sky semifinals. I think they have a good shot at making it to the Big Dance. It would be AWESOME if they did!

I have Nike Portland State white with green hat

My niece's alma mater

tlongII
03-06-2007, 03:38 PM
I have Nike Portland State white with green hat

My niece's alma mater

I knew there was a reason I like your niece. It's my alma mater too.

Jimcs50
03-06-2007, 03:38 PM
No way is Florida the number 1 seeded number 1.

They have shown us nothing at all as of late.

Jimcs50
03-06-2007, 03:39 PM
I knew there was a reason I like your niece. It's my alma mater too.

You like her because you know she is hot and you lust for her bod.

tlongII
03-06-2007, 03:49 PM
No way is Florida the number 1 seeded number 1.

They have shown us nothing at all as of late.

The bracket you linked to has them playing the play-in team though. That would be the top #1 seed.

Jimcs50
03-06-2007, 08:35 PM
The bracket you linked to has them playing the play-in team though. That would be the top #1 seed.

Nope...does not work that way.

The last number 1 plays them because they have less time to prepare for the opponent.

I heard Joe Linardi being interviewed today and he said who was 1st and last rated seeds of the top 8 teams.

Mr. Body
03-06-2007, 09:19 PM
TAMU could take UCLA, definitely. If the Aggies stay out of foul trouble, they'll take most anybody. Final Four capabilities.