PDA

View Full Version : James White

hoopdreams11
03-07-2007, 01:28 AM
Do you think he'll suit up next game with possibly brent and tony out?

ChumpDumper
03-07-2007, 01:31 AM
I don't think Barry is going to sit out any games.

hoopdreams11
03-07-2007, 01:34 AM
It would be the perfect first game to play and its on TNT

ChumpDumper
03-07-2007, 01:35 AM
Don't hold your breath.

Or do. That would be fun.

AFBlue
03-07-2007, 08:35 AM
Even if Brent sits, I seriously doubt White sees the court. Agree with Chump though, I doubt he sits.

AFBlue
03-07-2007, 08:37 AM
BTW, how many threads are we going to have about James White....I know this is about tomorrow's game, but don't we have an "Official James White Update" thread?

Sam
03-07-2007, 08:57 AM
Just sticky a James White thread to the top since people are so fascinated with him. I can't believe Pop would play him since he still doesn't really get the system. And you people that just want to see dunks instead of basketball need to go to your local playground.

Darkwaters
03-07-2007, 09:13 AM
BTW, how many threads are we going to have about James White....I know this is about tomorrow's game, but don't we have an "Official James White Update" thread?

Agreed, I'm coming to the forum more these days and there are about a million James White threads. They never say anything new either.

hoopdreams11
03-07-2007, 01:15 PM
Just sticky a James White thread to the top since people are so fascinated with him. I can't believe Pop would play him since he still doesn't really get the system. And you people that just want to see dunks instead of basketball need to go to your local playground.

It's obvious he not going to go vince carter on somebody. I think most of us just want to see how his athleticism can improve the team on defense and the break.

AFBlue
03-07-2007, 01:33 PM
It's obvious he not going to go vince carter on somebody. I think most of us just want to see how his athleticism can improve the team on defense and the break.

He's not viewed as an improvement over current role players, so you probably won't see how his athleticism and defense affect this team until next year...if then. Sorry.