PDA

View Full Version : Kobe could be suspended for the same crap

MoSpur
03-07-2007, 12:55 PM
He did to manu.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2790534

The NBA is reviewing a play involving Kobe Bryant late in the fourth quarter Tuesday that was reminiscent of the play that earned him a one-game suspension in late January.

After getting his shot blocked by guard Marko Jaric, Bryant flailed his arms and caught Jaric in the face with 58.7 seconds left in regulation. Bryant was called for a foul on the play.

Bryant struck San Antonio guard Manu Ginobili in the face in similar fashion with two-tenths of a second left in the fourth quarter of the Lakers' 96-94 overtime loss Jan. 28 against the Spurs.

Bryant was not called for a foul on that play, but was suspended for the Lakers' next game. Bryant was suspended for what league disciplinarian Stu Jackson called driving "a stiff arm backward."

A decision on any penalty is expected before Wednesday night's Lakers game at the Milwaukee Bucks.

MrChug
03-07-2007, 12:59 PM
I think he's guilty the way I think he was guilty in Colorado. I think he has a God complex...kindof the "Do you know who I am??!!" thing. I actually think it manifests itself when he gets his shot blocked, as in he can't stand that he ACTUALLY got his shot blocked.

Kori Ellis
03-07-2007, 01:00 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61741

MoSpur
03-07-2007, 01:01 PM
I'm just glad that he did it again so that the people who were questioning it the first time, can realize that its not natural to swing your arm back like that after you shoot.

ThomasGranger
03-07-2007, 01:02 PM
At least he is consistent. The league should be, too.

MoSpur
03-07-2007, 01:03 PM
Sorry Kori. I didn't realize there was another thread. I posted this one because of the past occurence involving Manu.

itzsoweezee
03-07-2007, 01:44 PM
fuck kobe. fuck the lakers. fuck spurs "fans" who are lakers fans.

The_Worlds_finest
03-07-2007, 02:58 PM
five game minimum. That is such a sick showing of sportsmanship, especially since he has done it before.