PDA

View Full Version : Talk about bad quotes...

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-07-2007, 07:35 PM
I know I shouldn't laugh, but come on...

-----

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17496970/?ball=fire

Friends and family remember young crash victim
WTHR-TV
Richard Essex/Eyewitness News

Bedford - Family members are revealing troubled times leading up to what police call a murder-suicide by an Indiana father. It's an unthinkable crime that has police still searching for a motive.

Investigators believe a student pilot with his daughter in the plane intentionally crashed into his former mother in-law's house in the town of Bedford Monday morning.

The National Transportation Safety Board expects to issue a preliminary report within a week. The pilot, Eric Johnson, reportedly told his ex-wife via cell phone she would never get her daughter back. Now the family is making funeral arrangements for 8-year-old Emily Johnson.

Sometime Monday morning, Eric Johnson and his daughter Emily got into a rented plane and took off. An hour later, Eric Johnson's plane crashed into his ex-mother-in-law's house.

"When we found out it was Emily and Eric in the plane, I said, 'I don't care about him, I just want Emily,'" said Vivian Pace.

Emily's grandmother says there was little love lost between the family and Eric.

"I don't think he's going to heaven. Not when he done something like that," said Pace.

The trouble started after Emily was born and grew worse over the years.

"What all he had done to her, you know, you get so you just, you almost hate hi," said Pace.

Beth Johnson feared her ex-husband to the point that police were watching her house.

"We had police sitting there at the house from 5:00-8:00 in the morning for about two months being fearful of him," Pace explained.

Now the fear is over and the sorrow begins. Family and friends created a memorial board for the little girl. All the pictures have a crown with "princess" over Emily's head.

Her friends wrote things like "certainly all will miss her" and "I'm sorry."

"She was a little ball of fire," said a volunteer at the girls' club where she spent almost every afternoon. "I absolutely loved that kid."

Eyewitness News was told that almost every afternoon Emily Johnson went to the Limestone Girls Club. She was active in soccer, volleyball and just about anything else they offered. On Thursday, the Limestone Girls Club will be closed so all the staff can go to her memorial service.

Family and friends will pay their respects to Emily Johnson on Thursday from 2:00-8:00 p.m. at the Cresthaven Funeral Home and Memory Garden in Bedford. Emily's private funeral will take place there on Friday morning.

TheTruth
05-05-2007, 03:07 PM
yeah, we probably shouldn't be laughing.

midgetonadonkey
05-05-2007, 03:20 PM
:lmao

TheSanityAnnex
05-05-2007, 03:21 PM

midgetonadonkey
05-05-2007, 03:21 PM

At the quote not at the little girl dying.

katyon6th
05-05-2007, 03:26 PM
I don't think that's funny.

Trainwreck2100
05-05-2007, 03:28 PM
I laughed, now I must pray

Johnny_Blaze_47
05-05-2007, 04:03 PM
How and why would you dig this up?