PDA

View Full Version : Go Bobcats!!!!

Cry Havoc
03-07-2007, 10:45 PM
Currently tied in the 4th against the Suns, 79-79!

Cry Havoc
03-07-2007, 10:48 PM
84-82 Bobcats! Wooo!

Amuseddaysleeper
03-07-2007, 11:16 PM
hahahahaha how did nash BLOW THE LAYUP for the game winner

.2 left, all tied up, suns ball

Shank
03-07-2007, 11:19 PM
Nice going, Felton.

And I love reading a box score and seeing a team that has almost as many 3s as it does rebounds.

CubanMustGo
'cats outrebounding Suns 49-37 on the road. pathetic

boutons_
This game shows why Suns aint't gettin past Mavs or Spurs in the playoffs.

CubanMustGo
03-07-2007, 11:21 PM
Nice going, Felton.

And I love reading a box score and seeing a team that has almost as many 3s as it does rebounds.

Heck, if I could shoot 47% from three-point land I wouldn't worry too much about rebounds, either :lol

stretch
03-07-2007, 11:22 PM
did stoudemire get ejected? i saw that hes only played 20 minutes.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-07-2007, 11:24 PM
fuck fuck fuck

suns up 106-102

2 min left

the bobcats making way too many defensive collapses

timvp
03-07-2007, 11:25 PM
The Suns are making Jake Voskuhl look like Wilt.

Cry Havoc
03-07-2007, 11:26 PM
fuck fuck fuck

suns up 106-102

2 min left

the bobcats making way too many defensive collapses

2 minutes? That's enough time for each team to score about 14 points, the way the Suns play.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-07-2007, 11:26 PM
definitely goaltending

god the suns announcers are pathetic

CubanMustGo
03-07-2007, 11:28 PM
did stoudemire get ejected? i saw that hes only played 20 minutes.

Posted: Mar 07, 2007 - 08:27 PM

Amare just got T'd up for the 2nd time tonight and thrown out of the game. He's not at 14 for the season, 2 more and and he's suspended. I'm starting to worry about his attitude towards the refs lately, he's turning into Rasheed Wallace.

Cry Havoc
03-07-2007, 11:28 PM
Woooow, looks like the officials wanted to ensure the Suns win this game.

stretch
03-07-2007, 11:30 PM
[quote=Suns fan board]
Posted: Mar 07, 2007 - 08:27 PM

Amare just got T'd up for the 2nd time tonight and thrown out of the game. He's not at 14 for the season, 2 more and and he's suspended. I'm starting to worry about his attitude towards the refs lately, he's turning into Rasheed Wallace.
[\quote]
great. now Suns fans are going to have more bullshit excuses...

stretch
03-07-2007, 11:30 PM
Woooow, looks like the officials wanted to ensure the Suns win this game.
what happened

Cry Havoc
03-07-2007, 11:31 PM
38 of 82 Phoenix shots were threes. Wow. Someone relying on the trey a bit too much? They're going to find it a bit more difficult to get off shots like that in the playoffs.

I can't wait to shut them down in the second round.

Cry Havoc
03-07-2007, 11:33 PM
what happened

4 fouls (2 of them clearly bs) and a -traveling- called late in OT.

xamila rey
115-106

monosylab1k
This game shows why Suns aint't gettin past Mavs or Spurs in the playoffs.

This is the same Bobcats team that beat the Spurs this year, right? Or was that a different Bobcats team? Charlotte Bobcats, am I correct? That beat the Spurs already?

Doesn't matter anyways, looks like the Suns are winning this one.

stretch
03-07-2007, 11:34 PM
38 of 82 Phoenix shots were threes. Wow. Someone relying on the trey a bit too much? They're going to find it a bit more difficult to get off shots like that in the playoffs.

I can't wait to shut them down in the second round.
To be honest, as much as I hate the Spurs, I will be rooting for them like crazy if they meet the Suns in the 2nd round (which they most likely will).

Fuck the Suns.

TwoHandJam
03-07-2007, 11:35 PM
definitely goaltending

god the suns announcers are pathetic
Yup. That non-call basically decided the game.

Almost as pathethic as the Blazers announcers reviewing the "in-your-face" obvious hack by Aldrige on Tim in the 4th last night and calling it good defense.

No wait, even better - one of the Blazers announcers last night watching a 3 second call against Tim on defense and counting the seconds while the tape was being run in slow motion. Priceless.

Shank
03-07-2007, 11:36 PM
40 3s attempted
41 rebounds

Bullshit basketball.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-07-2007, 11:37 PM
hey monosylab, how come you changed your sig from fuck the spurs to fuck the suns?

change of heart? :lol

just curious

Amuseddaysleeper
03-07-2007, 11:38 PM

Almost as pathethic as the Blazers announcers reviewing the "in-your-face" obvious hack by Aldrige on Tim in the 4th last night and calling it good defense.

No wait, even better - one of the Blazers announcers last night watching a 3 second call against Tim on defense and counting the seconds while the tape was being run in slow motion. Priceless.

hahahaha you know i almost forgot about the 3 second thing from last night because when they were doing the replay i remember thinking "wtf, isn't this in slow motion?"

but yeah, the no call on the goaltend changed the game. also, the suns may have hit 18 3's but at least 15 of them were wide wide open.

and my god was gerald wallace sick in the second half

monosylab1k
03-07-2007, 11:45 PM
hey monosylab, how come you changed your sig from fuck the spurs to fuck the suns?

change of heart? :lol

just curious

Haha yeah, I guess in a way. I still don't like the Spurs, but I do respect the hell out of them. On the other hand, I have no respect whatsoever for the pissant Suns. And the fact that every "expert" says that the Suns are the "favorites" while ignoring Dallas and San Antonio annoys the shit out of me.

But I've changed my sig again....figured I oughta shake it up a bit...but come playoff time, "fuck the suns" will be back for sure.

TwoHandJam
03-07-2007, 11:49 PM
40 3s attempted
41 rebounds

Bullshit basketball.
Agreed. I often wonder how a player as skilled and intelligent as Nash buys into these run-n-gun systems. All those failed seasons in Dallas with Nellie and now more of the same under D'Antoni.

He comes across as someone who's genuinely interested in winning a ring at this stage in his career yet his actions beg to differ. I guess it really shows that there are few players in the league that would accept less lucrative contracts for a better chance at a title.

Shank
03-07-2007, 11:51 PM
I think it's because they all buy into D'Antoni's "system". They've seen where it can take them just to the edge of making it to the big dance. If only they could figure out what it is that could help put them over the edge...

Gee, what could it be?

Amuseddaysleeper
03-07-2007, 11:53 PM
haha yeah dude, the amare and marion piss me off with their cockiness like you wouldn't believe

also i was wondering guys......if the suns don't win it all this year

what happens next for them?

i mean do they retool with a more defensive mindset (acquiring more bigs through FA and maybe trades) or will their fans still be stuck with the same run and gun bullshit

would a coaching change be in order?

TwoHandJam
03-07-2007, 11:57 PM
I think it's because they all buy into D'Antoni's "system". They've seen where it can take them just to the edge of making it to the big dance. If only they could figure out what it is that could help put them over the edge...

Gee, what could it be?
Yeah but Nash should know better. He has been to the conference finals before and lost under Nellie. D'Antoni's system is no better.

Shank
03-08-2007, 12:00 AM
Yeah but Nash should know better. He has been to the conference finals before and lost under Nellie. D'Antoni's system is no better.

Maybe he's happy with those 2 MVP trophies.

T Park
03-08-2007, 12:31 AM
i thought you played the game to win a ring?

Eh, what would maverick fans know about that....

Shank
03-08-2007, 12:51 AM
Almost right on cue, T Park.

Rather than adding anything to the discussion, you play the stock 'championships' retort. Congratulations.

TDMVPDPOY
03-08-2007, 12:53 AM
i find that there system is vunerable to also losing against scrub teams....

T Park
03-08-2007, 02:22 AM
Almost right on cue, T Park.

Rather than adding anything to the discussion, you play the stock 'championships' retort. Congratulations.

Yeah lets not talk about winning rings.

Were all here just to be friends....

Its too bad they cant give a trophy to all the teams, because they TRY SO DARN HARD!!!!

Typical mavs fan, distract from being a choking loser organization.

mabber
03-08-2007, 11:35 AM
Agreed. I often wonder how a player as skilled and intelligent as Nash buys into these run-n-gun systems. All those failed seasons in Dallas with Nellie and now more of the same under D'Antoni.

He comes across as someone who's genuinely interested in winning a ring at this stage in his career yet his actions beg to differ. I guess it really shows that there are few players in the league that would accept less lucrative contracts for a better chance at a title.

After last night's game...

Steve Nash wondered about the Suns' commitment to be a title contender.

"How long does it take to learn a lesson?" he said. "We've got to learn a lesson and be more commited to our goals, and take more pride in that."

That doesn't sound like a guy who's terribly excited about his team's chances of winning the title.

SKINNYPIMP210
03-08-2007, 01:27 PM

THAT'S TOO FUNNY! I FORGOT ABOUT THOSE FUCK UP'S! MAN THEY WERE HORRIBLE! SAY MAN, GO TO THE "MANU'S DUNK" THREAD AND SEE WHAT I WROTE ABOUT THOSE GUYS.
:lol