PDA

View Full Version : Parker and Barry Expected to Play Tonight vs. the Kings

Gino20
03-08-2007, 09:57 AM
Barry & Parker Expected To Play Tonight
Wire Reports - Comtex AP
Thursday, March 08, 2007

Tony Parker and Brent Barry are expected to play tonight in Sacramento, reports indicate.

Parker missed two games with a hip flexor strain, and though he started Tuesday in Portland, he sat for most of the second half.

Brent Barry needed stitches for the cut over his right eye. He was hit by Portland center LaMarcus Aldridge with a forearm to his head.

Barry didn't suffer a concussion, but did feel lightheaded after the game.

Barry is getting squeezed a little bit playing-time wise. In the past six games, Barry is averaging 19 minutes per game. In the six games before that, Barry was averaging 26 minutes per game.

Meanwhile, the Kings, who have won four in a row, will be without suspended guard, Ron Artest.

AFBlue
03-08-2007, 11:51 AM
I bet Barry has a huge knot and a dirty black eye. As much as he's getting beat up this year, I think Manu will have to come up with a nickname for him... :lol

Real Tomato Ketchup
03-08-2007, 12:31 PM
I really think they should keep resting Tony. Vaughn and Beno seem to doing just find for now, why risk it?

Darkwaters
03-08-2007, 12:44 PM
I really think they should keep resting Tony. Vaughn and Beno seem to doing just find for now, why risk it?

Agreed. I'd sit him. But if he is going to play then I'd limit his minutes as much as possible. No need to encourage a nagging injury to develop.

thekingrobert
03-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Parker loves to play Bibby his mouth is watering right now thinking about all the tough "D" Bibby will play on him

englishspursfan
03-08-2007, 07:08 PM
an its on tnt.:)

thekingrobert
03-08-2007, 07:09 PM
sucks i go to the movies to see 300 ill miss it AAAHHHHHHH