PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brady: 2 Baby Mommas?

Fillmoe
03-08-2007, 06:49 PM
Report: Bundchen may be pregnant
Story Tools:
Print Email Blog This
FOXSports.com
Posted: 1 hour ago

It seems there's no defense that can stop Tom Brady — on or off the field.

Mere weeks after it became public that actress Bridget Moynahan, the ex-girlfriend of the Patriots' quarterback, is pregnant with his child, a Brazilian web site reports that Gisele Bundchen, a supermodel and Brady's current girlfriend, may also be pregnant with Brady's child.
According to the celebrity web site Glamurama.com.br, Bundchen would be no more than two months pregnant.

Brady, 29, dated Moynahan, 36, for several years before the couple split late last year. The former Michigan quarterback began dating Bundchen, 26, shortly thereafter.

Bundchen told Vanity Fair in a recent article that she would like to have children, but that she was in no particular hurry to do so.

"I'd be lying if I said (I didn't want a family)," Bundchen was quoted as saying. "My parents have been married for 35 years and have six children. Thing is, I'm just 26 years old, so I have plenty of time."

That apparently was before Bundchen ran into Brady's hurry-up offense.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/wcStory?contentId=6534058&MSNHPHMA

monosylab1k
03-08-2007, 10:37 PM
How about option #5 - use a little of that multi-million dollar contract to buy some fuckin' rubbers.

RealEstateDude
03-08-2007, 11:21 PM
Man if I was him I have a fucking harem full of pregnant babes... :smokin :hungry:

T-Pain
03-09-2007, 12:02 AM
:lol

he should call rae carruth

NorCal510
03-09-2007, 12:17 AM
once i saw the poll options i knew it was fillmoe

Pugglekicker_21
03-09-2007, 01:34 AM
Tom Brady is so desperate for recievers hes breeding some of his own.

Big Pimp_21
03-09-2007, 09:00 AM
:lmao

Call Rae Caruth....

Thats just plain wrong.