PDA

View Full Version : Can Kobe get any dumber?

hitmanyr2k
03-09-2007, 10:45 PM
First game back from suspension :lol

[Link deleted]

Now I'm not saying the guy deserves a suspension but would you really put yourself in this position when you know the league has a microscope on you? What the hell is his problem?

ALVAREZ6
03-10-2007, 07:03 AM
He's a retard.

That elbow on Korver was completely intentional.

kingsfan
03-10-2007, 10:35 AM
What a dumbass, that was definitely intentional. The only reason a flagrant wasn't called is that Korver didn't fall and start crying. He needs another suspension for that shit.

ArgSpursFan
03-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Kobe needs shaq back to get another title and chillout. :smokin
I donīt think he can win shit by him self.

1Parker1
03-10-2007, 11:04 AM
I think Kobe is getting frustrated with the shitty team he's playing with. He's one of those players that hates losing and the Lakers have been losing like crazy lately.

I predict Kobe goes off on the Mavs on Sunday and ends the Mavericks win streak.

Fabbs
03-10-2007, 11:04 AM
Did Korver get called for a foul after Pussy Kobe elbowed him?

Marklar MM
03-10-2007, 11:07 AM
Did Korver get called for a foul after Pussy Kobe elbowed him?

Dunno. I think Shaq is the only one who draws fouls by elbowing other people in the face.

trueD
03-10-2007, 11:46 AM
Anybody see the game? Kobe threw it in the last five minutes of the 4th. He took errant shots (one was a straight on line drive) after forcing the ball on his teammates several times INSTEAD of taking a shot.

Sixers on a six-game win streak now.

lurker
03-10-2007, 11:49 AM
Dunno. I think Shaq is the only one who draws fouls by elbowing other people in the face.
The players run into his elbow with their faces.

Fillmoe
03-10-2007, 12:34 PM
link?

JamStone
03-10-2007, 12:48 PM
"Can Kobe get any dumber?"

Sure he can ... ask Ron Artest.

Holmes_Fans
03-10-2007, 02:45 PM
link?
http://espn.go.com/

Look on the video players at the right, should be under NBA under the sixers win 6 in a row

1Parker1
03-10-2007, 05:39 PM
Anybody see the game? Kobe threw it in the last five minutes of the 4th. He took errant shots (one was a straight on line drive) after forcing the ball on his teammates several times INSTEAD of taking a shot.

Sixers on a six-game win streak now.

I saw the game. Kobe made his usual sick shots. Problem is Sixers swarmed him and when he was passing to his teammates in the begining, none of them were hitting their shots. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Smush Parker is a joke. I don't care what his role is in the triangle offense, he should not be the starting PG of any team that wants to win in the playoffs.

Other Lakers players need to step up: Sasha Vuijic, Smush, Kwame, Evans, Cook, etc. Kobe is playing 1 on 5 out there.

But go Sixers, Double the Dre, Double the Excitement! Currently have the longest win streak in the East. :elephant :lol I love Igodala, I may start going to Sixers games again just to watch him.

trueD
03-10-2007, 05:59 PM
I like Iggy too, wish we had him. That young team could emerge as a seim-threat in the East next year if they stay together, especially if the Pistons lose any of their starting five, the Bulls fail to meet expectations with Wallace and the Heat lose some of their sizzle because of Wade's injury.

kingsfan
03-10-2007, 11:23 PM
I'm happy for the 6ers, always been a Iggy fan and love Louis. The fact that they're doing it w/o the ballhog makes it even better. Good for them. It would be classic if they made the POs and Nugz didn't http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

loveThe23
03-11-2007, 12:21 AM
I'm happy for the 6ers, always been a Iggy fan and love Louis. The fact that they're doing it w/o the ballhog makes it even better. Good for them. It would be classic if they made the POs and Nugz didn't http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

I love Iggy too... he's such a cool guy.. unlike many players. I love his dance. :lol

trueD
03-11-2007, 12:49 AM
That's right, I read today that Sixers signed Amundson to a 10 dayer. He may fit in nicely with the rest of the young guys as a very atheletic front court player.

You know, the players on the NEW Sixers team have each only been in the league an average of 3.77 years? DAYUM. That has to be younger than any other team in the league.

trueD
03-11-2007, 12:50 AM
Sixers win streak is 7, not six like I previously reported.

trueD
03-11-2007, 12:57 AM
...because they beat the Pacers today. :lol

trueD
03-11-2007, 12:59 AM
Oh yeah, Kobe.

He's dumb.

trueD
03-11-2007, 01:01 AM
Last edited by ShoogarBear : Yesterday at 07:55 PM. Reason: You can only post NBA video from youtube.

ShoogarBear is a mod? I never knew that. Anyone know how many mods there are here?

It doesn't really matter. I've never had to watch my back. That's all I care about. :lol

Once again ... Kobe is a dumbshit.

Fillmoe
03-11-2007, 01:18 AM
Kobe >>>> Trued

nsrammstein
03-11-2007, 02:49 AM
damn i just masturbated to marklars sig

samikeyp
03-11-2007, 10:33 AM
Yes he could...he could go back to Eagle. :lol

FromWayDowntown
03-11-2007, 12:29 PM

Karl Malone used to get that call, too. I'm not sure that David Robinson would remember, though.