Slomo
03-10-2007, 04:37 AM
Grip is good
http://www.kcmowershop.com/images/Lawntec_tire_wheel.jpg

xcoriate
03-10-2007, 07:21 AM
On what?

Don't ask that question....

Poland.. masturbation is perfectly normal.

polandprzem
03-10-2007, 07:23 AM
Don't ask that question....

Poland.. masturbation is perfectly normal.

If there is nobody around ... :dramaquee

polandprzem
03-10-2007, 07:26 AM
I've got mental brake down

and I wonder how to come out of this

xcoriate
03-10-2007, 07:28 AM
I'll bite..

whats up

polandprzem
03-10-2007, 01:40 PM
I know life sucks in general, but when that much of emotional person I am gets scerwed and feels like somebody is playing on his emotions ...

and when the life which had sense for 2 weeks lose that sense again.... well that's tough ...

Kori Ellis
03-10-2007, 01:49 PM
Poland - don't go into a depression. Do whatever you need to do to get yourself out of this rut. There has to be some things in life that you can do that you enjoy to get yourself back on track.

midgetonadonkey
03-10-2007, 01:50 PM
Go get laid.

angel_luv
03-10-2007, 02:10 PM
Poland- lately I can relate... have felt a little blah myself lately.
I hope you feel better. I will say a prayer for you. :)

polandprzem
03-10-2007, 02:10 PM
Poland - don't go into a depression. Do whatever you need to do to get yourself out of this rut. There has to be some things in life that you can do that you enjoy to get yourself back on track.

I'm looking for it but I can't find it.

It used to be basketball. Now I can't play basketball and do sports.
I have no friends close to me and realy nothing is interesting to me.

I can get laid but with whom?
some teen on drugs?

I can't get into relationship _ i just don't fit to anyone I guess ...

Kori- I'm getting into depression quite often. But lately I saw that I do not have to be in a depression ... and it happened again. I do not why I can't relax. Do my things in job (which btw sucks more and more).

Plus I do not like to talk about my problems, but I feel I have to do it - thats the only way I could feel better - maybe ....

Hopefully the spurs will get me out of this when they win the title this year. Previously if not those championships in 2003 and 2005 I would be in total depression ....

Thanks for reading and thanks for the interest

polandprzem
03-10-2007, 02:11 PM
Poland- lately I can relate... have felt a little blah myself lately.
I hope you feel better. I will say a prayer for you. :)

Trainwreck2100
03-10-2007, 02:11 PM
some teen on drugs?

yes

midgetonadonkey
03-10-2007, 02:12 PM
Get on Lexapro.

midgetonadonkey
03-10-2007, 02:13 PM
yes

You should heed your own advice.

Fillmoe
03-10-2007, 02:13 PM
this might be a little harsh even for me.......... but......

https://dragonpharmacy.com/images/products/zoloft.gif

polandprzem
03-10-2007, 02:15 PM
Thanks you are very helpfull ... :shootme:

Fillmoe
03-10-2007, 02:16 PM
http://www.indcjournal.com/archives/noose.bmp

;)

midgetonadonkey
03-10-2007, 02:17 PM
Have you considered taking up drinking?

midgetonadonkey
Go to a bar and meet some people. That might help.

Kori Ellis
I'm looking for it but I can't find it.

It used to be basketball. Now I can't play basketball and do sports.
I have no friends close to me and realy nothing is interesting to me.

some teen on drugs?

I can't get into relationship _ i just don't fit to anyone I guess ...

Kori- I'm getting into depression quite often. But lately I saw that I do not have to be in a depression ... and it happened again. I do not why I can't relax. Do my things in job (which btw sucks more and more).

Plus I do not like to talk about my problems, but I feel I have to do it - thats the only way I could feel better - maybe ....

Hopefully the spurs will get me out of this when they win the title this year. Previously if not those championships in 2003 and 2005 I would be in total depression ....

Thanks for reading and thanks for the interest

You probably just have to force yourself to interact with some people and break out of it. Not necessarily go get laid, but just interact. Go to parties, church, some other kind of gatherings.

If you think you need counseling, then that might be an option.

Just try to look for things that you enjoy. Read and search for stuff that interests you.

I hope you feel better soon, Poland.

And if all that doesn't work - then I heard that posting in the Quattro is good for your soul :)

polandprzem
03-10-2007, 02:27 PM
You probably just have to force yourself to interact with some people and break out of it. Not necessarily go get laid, but just interact. Go to parties, church, some other kind of gatherings.

If you think you need counseling, then that might be an option.

Just try to look for things that you enjoy. Read and search for stuff that interests you.

I hope you feel better soon, Poland.

And if all that doesn't work - then I heard that posting in the Quattro is good for your soul :)

It's good advice with those gatherings but, there are no such I can go to.
and with whom? plus the job. I'm working and have not much time going out somwhere and at the bar I would be bored and get more depressed.
Church - I was at every Sunday my whole life, but lately I got fed up. And I'm starting to question the exsistance of God.

damn :bang I must get out of it
One life in life and i'm not having fun of it.

midgetonadonkey
03-10-2007, 02:28 PM
Go fly a kite.

Trainwreck2100
03-10-2007, 02:29 PM
go download all the episodes of bleach, and watch them back to back.

Kori Ellis
03-10-2007, 02:30 PM
It's good advice with those gatherings but, there are no such I can go to.
and with whom? plus the job. I'm working and have not much time going out somwhere and at the bar I would be bored and get more depressed.
Church - I was at every Sunday my whole life, but lately I got fed up. And I'm starting to question the exsistance of God.

damn :bang I must get out of it
One life in life and i'm not having fun of it.

It's okay to question things. But maybe you should go back to church at just try. There you can interact with people, get some counseling from the clergy, and maybe find your way back on track in life.

Do they have social groups and gatherings at your church?

polandprzem
03-10-2007, 02:30 PM
Go fly a kite.

:)

I'm better :toast

polandprzem
03-10-2007, 02:32 PM
It's okay to question things. But maybe you should go back to church at just try. There you can interact with people, get some counseling from the clergy, and maybe find your way back on track in life.

Do they have social groups and gatherings at your church?

It doen't work that way.
My collegue is a priest and ... ohh come on ... the churches in Poland looks differently. And I live in small town.

polandprzem
03-10-2007, 02:34 PM
And wow - I can see people do care in here.

Thank you for that. That will get me through this night ...

mardigan
03-10-2007, 02:37 PM
I awlays get depressed around this time of year because its when my little sister died 10 years ago. The important thing is to try and concentrate on the little things in life, like sunsets, strangers smiles, a cool breeze, anything that you might over look regularly. I know life really does get hard sometimes, and its very easy to beat yorself up, but you have to look at things from a different perspective. Pick yourself up Poland, it will be ok in the end

tlongII
03-10-2007, 02:42 PM
I'm assuming you're recovering from knee surgery. At least I seem to recall you saying something like that, I apologize if I'm wrong. That is definitely a tough one. I injured my back last week and haven't been able to work out for a few days and it sucks. I'm in pain most of the time and I end up just sitting around and it depresses me. I'll go to the doctor next week and hopefully he'll be able to fix me up. Physical activity is the best way for me to avoid depression.

mardigan
03-10-2007, 02:47 PM
I'm assuming you're recovering from knee surgery. At least I seem to recall you saying something like that, I apologize if I'm wrong. That is definitely a tough one. I injured my back last week and haven't been able to work out for a few days and it sucks. I'm in pain most of the time and I end up just sitting around and it depresses me. I'll go to the doctor next week and hopefully he'll be able to fix me up. Physical activity is the best way for me to avoid depression.

Yea, I had a disc removed from my lower back that I shattered 3 months ago. I was really depressed, wasnt able to do shit, and my doctor told me I couldnt ever play competitive basketball again, which really depressed me. But I found other ways to fill my time, a lot of swimming, a lot if chess, a lot of 360, and it got me trough it. It was a serious injury, but 3 months later Im almost back to a 100%, hope you feel better TLong, I know how much pain your back can cause

polandprzem
03-10-2007, 02:48 PM

Yes that is the problem - one that is over 3 years, and still there is something wrong in my knee (after two surgeries)

Right now the main reason is woman
It's over before it started I have to see her ...
It is tough for me and her. I can't be a friend :depressed

polandprzem
03-10-2007, 02:49 PM
I awlays get depressed around this time of year because its when my little sister died 10 years ago. The important thing is to try and concentrate on the little things in life, like sunsets, strangers smiles, a cool breeze, anything that you might over look regularly. I know life really does get hard sometimes, and its very easy to beat yorself up, but you have to look at things from a different perspective. Pick yourself up Poland, it will be ok in the end

Thanks - I will try to force myself, but knowing myself it won't help... or maybe the samll steps ...

we will see

mardigan
03-10-2007, 02:54 PM
Thanks - I will try to force myself, but knowing myself it won't help... or maybe the samll steps ...

we will see

Girls always seem to have a way of sucking the life out of you, especially if your a good guy. Im sorry about that, getting over those types of things never seem like they are in your control, but they are. Just try to be active and positive, maybe go out and get yourself something nice that you have been wanting for awhile. And if it is over for sure, just do your best to try and stay away from her no matter how bad you want to see her.

exstatic
03-10-2007, 03:02 PM
poland - check your PMs.

polandprzem
03-10-2007, 03:06 PM
Girls always seem to have a way of sucking the life out of you, especially if your a good guy. Im sorry about that, getting over those types of things never seem like they are in your control, but they are. Just try to be active and positive, maybe go out and get yourself something nice that you have been wanting for awhile. And if it is over for sure, just do your best to try and stay away from her no matter how bad you want to see her.

Especially when I see her at work ...
It is good that we do have the shifts so I see her for not long, but long enough to feel bad about whole situation. and it was so good I thought ...
damn - it was!
She just chosen the guy she was with in not-so-good IMO relationship.
They are trying to to fix the relationship. But she is not sure if it will work as she would have to go abroad soon ... she doesn't want it.
Maybe I was just wrong to believe it could be something special.
And she hurted my feelings saying that was nothing big
But it was as she was talking about the situation previously

Fucked up situation but I will get through it.

tlongII
03-10-2007, 03:12 PM
Yes that is the problem - one that is over 3 years, and still there is something wrong in my knee (after two surgeries)

Right now the main reason is woman
It's over before it started I have to see her ...
It is tough for me and her. I can't be a friend :depressed

I understand. It's tough when you can't do something physical and take your mind off of your emotional issues. I've had a lot of emotional issues lately. My dad was preliminarily diagnosed with hydrocephaly and my sister-in-law had breast cancer among other things. Fortunately I think I'm through the worst of my depression and am on the way back up now.

polandprzem
03-10-2007, 03:23 PM
I'm not the only one with problems and I doi realize it, but why I get into depression?

I have nothing to let me know I'm worth something, nothing ... or maybe I'm not noticing it?

SequSpur
03-10-2007, 03:41 PM
Poland, if you're in a rut, just go find a polish brotha.

midgetonadonkey
03-10-2007, 03:55 PM
I have always wanted to build model cars but I'd probably become addicted to the glue.

Jules
03-12-2007, 12:18 PM
Cheer up, sweetie!

polandprzem
03-12-2007, 02:04 PM
Hey Jules - it is much much better right now.

I'm in a process of changing my whole thinking

So far so good :tu

Thank you all for the interest that helped me also.

One fricking life and get into depression :rolleyes It is quite ease me to say that right now. But I need to make some steps some adjustments ...
Things might not go the right way but who gives a fuck I'd rather smile an laugh about it then cry about it. That's my feeling and nobody will take away them from me.

Once again thanks :tu

polandprzem
03-12-2007, 02:04 PM
btw - weed is good

polandprzem
03-12-2007, 02:05 PM
Just kidding :D

Just kidding

mardigan
03-12-2007, 02:33 PM
Just kidding :D

Just kidding
No your not, weed is great!!!

Jules
03-12-2007, 02:53 PM
But I need to make some steps some adjustments ...
Things might not go the right way but who gives a fuck I'd rather smile an laugh about it then cry about it.

That is a great approach! Believe you me, some situations are not worth the effort, nor the emotional impact associated with it.

Solid D
03-12-2007, 03:04 PM
I just saw this thread. Polandprzem, you are smart and you have a lot going for you! If the local churches don't offer you what you are looking for, try to see if there are any local Small Groups meeting or Bible Studies going on during the week. Family or no family, sometimes it is better to re-plant yourself and move to a new place. It may not be that easy to do and it's not a guarantee for happiness for you, but sometimes it can be a good thing! Otherwise, you can just as easily make a decision to brighten the world right where you are and look for opportunities to do some good.

polandprzem
03-13-2007, 02:49 AM
I just saw this thread. Polandprzem, you are smart and you have a lot going for you! If the local churches don't offer you what you are looking for, try to see if there are any local Small Groups meeting or Bible Studies going on during the week. Family or no family, sometimes it is better to re-plant yourself and move to a new place. It may not be that easy to do and it's not a guarantee for happiness for you, but sometimes it can be a good thing! Otherwise, you can just as easily make a decision to brighten the world right where you are and look for opportunities to do some good.

Thanks!

I have no interest in such groups
btw - there are not many that kind of groups

As to re-plant myself to another place - maybe it's a good idea but you know I live in a house only with my mom, now imagine .... this house will be mine as the toim goes so I have to stay.
The bad thing is that I would have to take care of the house by myself as I won't find a wife.
I will just wait what life gives me and I will try to take adventage of all the things.

I will try to do it myself without a shrink.
But maybe it was my mistake not to go in the first place somewhere 10 tyears ago.

ploto
03-13-2007, 08:57 AM
I know that this may sound a little pollyanna, but I have discovered that when I get low that the best thing that I can do is do something for someone else. I look for those whose situations are clearly more difficult than mine and try to do something to help another person. It can be a small, kind gesture to someone you encounter everyday, or doing something nice for a stranger. It always seem to lift my spirits to bring some unexpected joy to someone else- especially someone who themselves feels overlooked.

As to the other advice, I would also very much encourage you to think of something that you like to do and find a way to do it-- treat yourself to whatever it is and go. Get out and be around some people- and you can even go alone. Sometimes it is actually easier to do something alone because there is no one around to have any parameters or expectations on you and who you are and how you should be. You never know what unbelievable experiences you may find or what amazing people you may meet simply by being in the right place at the right time.

midgetonadonkey
04-27-2007, 02:45 PM
Did you make any friends yet?

LuvBones
04-27-2007, 03:02 PM
btw - weed is good:lol Awesome! You don't need to see a shrink when you got that. :p: No, but I hope you are doing better poland. A good way to cheer up is to look ahead at the future with a positive outlook... forget about the past!

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-27-2007, 05:21 PM
Just grab as much cash as you can and go to Amsterdam for a few days.

(actually Kori's advice is probably a little better...probably not more fun, but better)