PDA

View Full Version : finals matchup

AnkleBreaker21
03-11-2007, 03:05 AM
if we make it to the finals is there anybody in the east that could compete with us, sananto james what you think?????

SRJ
03-11-2007, 03:30 AM
I know you were asking someone else, but since this wasn't a PM, I'll tell you that Detroit is the only serious competition in the East. With some reliable interior offense, Chicago would be a tough matchup with their defensive play. After those two, none of the other East teams would win more than a single game in the Finals this season.

Cry Havoc
03-11-2007, 03:34 AM
LeBron James always gives us headaches. I'd rather face the Bulls than the Cavs. But the Pistons are the only team that would hang with us... and I think they'd go down in 6.

TDMVPDPOY
03-11-2007, 04:17 AM
im lookin at bringin out the broom for a sweep

JamStone
03-11-2007, 08:51 AM
I don't like Miami, but any team with Shaq, even without Dwyane Wade can compete in a playoff series.

Clutch20
03-11-2007, 11:19 PM
Heat players are rallying around Shaq. Looking at how there aren't too many weeks are left before playoff begin, they're could make it to the top if Shaq is there to kick down the door.

Shank
03-11-2007, 11:21 PM
Cute thread.

Clutch20
03-11-2007, 11:25 PM
Shaq's a tank, albeit with trick knees, but still a tank with an attitude no less.

jbspurs
03-12-2007, 03:09 AM
I know you were asking someone else, but since this wasn't a PM, I'll tell you that Detroit is the only serious competition in the East. With some reliable interior offense, Chicago would be a tough matchup with their defensive play. After those two, none of the other East teams would win more than a single game in the Finals this season.

If we get to the finals, I hope we don't get to face the Bulls. The team is loaded in all position. Good guards and their bigs can shoot from the outside and quick to the ball. I think we'll match up well against the Pistons than the Bulls.

bdictjames
03-12-2007, 08:54 AM
I dont like us facing Miami or Cleveland, they always have good games against us.

Clutch20
03-12-2007, 09:34 AM
I dont like us facing Miami or Cleveland, they always have good games against us.
just my opinion, but I get the feeling that the Spurs, earlier in the year, played to the level of their opposition, whatever level that was. And so they began their games low key and almost totally dependent on Tony's forays into the paint.