PDA

View Full Version : funny wade parody

stretch
03-13-2007, 10:07 AM
dont know if this was posted here or not...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLOZHuk9ANs

bdictjames
03-13-2007, 11:20 AM
:lol

Get Wheeled off 8

Hater

:lol

Vinnie_Johnson
03-13-2007, 11:29 AM
LMAO Funny stuff.

David Stern
03-13-2007, 11:46 AM
dont know if this was posted here or not...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLOZHuk9ANs

I thought this was better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI-0WUWsCfg

Ozzman
03-14-2007, 12:19 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

dg7md
03-14-2007, 12:21 AM
Woo hoo Mavs fans going against Wade. How unexpected. :lol

Ozzman
03-14-2007, 12:29 AM
How bout that Mike Modano, huh? 500 goals...

dg7md
03-14-2007, 12:31 AM
How bout that Mike Modano, huh? 500 goals...

:smokin

RonMexico
03-14-2007, 10:34 AM
I thought this was better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI-0WUWsCfg

You beat me to it... haha

What makes the Wade Parody kind of funny is that it wasn't some kind of hack job, it was decently edited.

mavsfan1000
03-14-2007, 10:45 AM
I like fall 7 times stay down the 8th time better. lol

Obstructed_View
03-14-2007, 04:05 PM
Just to make sure I understand: It's cheating or flopping or acting when Wade goes to the line a lot, but it's just immense skill when Dirk goes to the line a lot?

monosylab1k
03-14-2007, 04:40 PM
Just to make sure I understand: It's cheating or flopping or acting when Wade goes to the line a lot, but it's just immense skill when Dirk goes to the line a lot?

last i checked, dirk hasn't had a commercial made about how tough he is for flopping, and then get taken off the court on a wheelchair for a shoulder injury.

v2freak
03-14-2007, 04:46 PM
So Mavs fans are angry about a commercial?

Bob Lanier
03-14-2007, 04:48 PM

Also, you like many others before you have failed to identify Dirk's "go-to" move. It was so effective; most didn't realize what it was. It was his ability to get to the foul line. Dirk was so much faster and much more athletically gifted than his peers that he could get there at will. The problem in the Heat series was that he was forced away from the ball much of the series. This again, because he was double or triple teamed much farther from the basket than he was used to... and naturally from that distance his "go-to" move was inherently less effective.

But feel free to describe Wade's "go-to" move.... one which doesn't involve a flop, travel, or ballhandling violation of some kind (whether it's called or not). You basically have regurgitated everything the mass media has told you to think on the matter - because Wade has and continues to be a 'media-darling'.

monosylab1k
03-14-2007, 04:49 PM
So Mavs fans are angry about a commercial?

Nope, but if Dirk ever has a commercial made showing how tough he is, and then he gets wheelchaired off the court while crying with a shoulder injury, then he probably will have a parody made about him as well.

Nashfan
03-14-2007, 05:29 PM
Nope, but if Dirk ever has a commercial made showing how tough he is, and then he gets wheelchaired off the court while crying with a shoulder injury, then he probably will have a parody made about him as well.

Classy

Obstructed_View
03-14-2007, 06:42 PM
So here's what we've learned:

Dirk's go-to move is called "getting to the foul line". It's so effective because he's so cat-quick and jumps so high. It's very sublime; only real basketball fans can appreciate it. It's how he beats inferior athletes like Tim Duncan and Shawn Marion.

Wade's ability to draw fouls is because the league loves him. Wade can't handle the ball, he's not quick and he has no leaping ability.

Wade gets TV commercials that speak specifically of his high pain threshold, which is a lie because he was actually in pain when his arm was ripped out of the socket.

Dirk is more athletically gifted than the players around him. When he steps on someone's foot, going up for a jump shot, that's a foul.

Wade is not more athletically gifted than the players around him. When he gets knocked to the floor, that's a flop.