PDA

View Full Version : Will Nashfan ever stop making stupid posts?

stretch
03-13-2007, 04:13 PM
Please consider banning him, Kori. Not just because he's a retarded Suns fan, but for the sake of the general IQ of this forum. His posts literally make us dumber after reading them, like the guy said in Billy Madison. Maybe a 1 week ban will do us all some good.

loveThe23
03-13-2007, 04:42 PM
Oh... well, he can be buds with Sacramental. :spin

spursreport
03-13-2007, 05:02 PM
ok. im not going to get into another arguement about Harris. IMO, when he wants to, Harris can own Parker on both ends of the court. but he still has a ways to go to develop the maturity and consistency we need out of him. Parker is a far more consistent player, but IMO, Harris is considerably more talented and explosive. but what about Howard? Stackhouse? they both can score 20-30 any given night. you cant say the same about anyone on the Spurs other than their big 3. but for the Mavs, we have Dirk, Terry, Harris, Howard, and Stack who are all capable of going off for 20+ any night.

:rolleyes :rolleyes You are one to talk Stretch. According to you Ginobili and Parker are not legit all stars but Josh Howard is and Devin Harris can be better then Parker when he wants to. If that isnt homerism, then I dont know what it is.

SAtown
03-13-2007, 05:05 PM
This is a stupid post/poll.

hater
03-13-2007, 05:17 PM
this coming from a mavfan LOL!

stretch
03-13-2007, 05:23 PM
:rolleyes :rolleyes You are one to talk Stretch. According to you Ginobili and Parker are not legit all stars but Josh Howard is and Devin Harris can be better then Parker when he wants to. If that isnt homerism, then I dont know what it is.
i never said they arent legit all-stars. this year, i think Howard definitely deserved to be in before Parker, but the year before, i didnt have a problem with it.

you are an idiot too. you were the one who said "golden state beat a team they should have beat".

shut the fuck up.

Nashfan
03-13-2007, 05:26 PM
i never said they arent legit all-stars. this year, i think Howard definitely deserved to be in before Parker, but the year before, i didnt have a problem with it.

you are an idiot too. you were the one who said "golden state beat a team they should have beat".

shut the fuck up.

Is this how you reply to everyone? Doesn't seem too effective to throw insults at everyone that doesn't agree with you.

RonMexico
03-13-2007, 05:30 PM
I said "no" because I don't want him to stop...

spursreport
03-13-2007, 05:30 PM

shut the fuck up.

:wtf I never said anything about that so dont spew bullshit around that you cant backup with proof.
:rolleyes Go start a riot with your Raider Nation pals or something.

Nashfan
03-13-2007, 05:31 PM
I said "no" because I don't want him to stop...

Thanks RonMexico.

u2sarajevo
03-13-2007, 05:33 PM

shut the fuck up.Actually, I think that was SpursDynasty.

I am certain nashfan is here to just start crap with the Mav fans. As a matter of fact he said as much on his home board (phxsuns.net)

If you click here (http://www.phxsuns.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=7407&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0), go to the bottom of the screen and you will see his comments about the thread that started it all.

RonMexico
03-13-2007, 05:34 PM
Hahahaha - nicely done.

mardigan
03-13-2007, 05:37 PM
Actually, I think that was SpursDynasty.

I am certain nashfan is here to just start crap with the Mav fans. As a matter of fact he said as much on his home board (phxsuns.net)

If you click here (http://www.phxsuns.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=7407&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0), go to the bottom of the screen and you will see his comments about the thread that started it all.
WOW
That is funny

dirk4mvp
03-13-2007, 05:37 PM
I wonder how the weather is in Boise Idaho?

Nashfan
03-13-2007, 05:40 PM

Actually very nice right now. About seventy degrees with blue skies. Not like my favorite place Phoenix but you have to go where you job takes you. :lol

Nashfan
03-13-2007, 05:41 PM

How is the weather in Memphis? :lol

dirk4mvp
:dramaquee

dirk4mvp
How is the weather in Memphis? :lol

Was nice, just started raining though :dramaquee

Nashfan
03-13-2007, 05:43 PM
Was nice, just started raining though :dramaquee

Too bad! :dramaquee

stretch
03-13-2007, 05:45 PM
Is this how you reply to everyone? Doesn't seem too effective to throw insults at everyone that doesn't agree with you.
its not effective to talk about bowel movements, and the criticize people for "not having a sense of humor", over something as stupid as that.

stretch
03-13-2007, 05:46 PM
:wtf I never said anything about that so dont spew bullshit around that you cant backup with proof.
my bad, i got you mixed up with someone else.

but you are the dumb fuck that just tries to start shit with people non-stop, much like Nashfan does.

stretch
03-13-2007, 05:48 PM
Actually, I think that was SpursDynasty.

thats pretty sad of him. its not that big of a deal to start crap, but he is simply retarded. i think Kermit's post in the other thread summed him up pretty nicely.

Nashfan
03-13-2007, 05:53 PM
its not effective to talk about bowel movements, and the criticize people for "not having a sense of humor", over something as stupid as that.

You sure are thin skinned. You still haven't responded to my post about the post concerning Wade being injured as worse than my thread I started. Give me a break, that is far worse.

Nashfan
03-13-2007, 05:55 PM
thats pretty sad of him. its not that big of a deal to start crap, but he is simply retarded. i think Kermit's post in the other thread summed him up pretty nicely.

I'm actually not retarded at all. Very high IQ actually. You may be talking about yourself though. :lol

Xylus
03-13-2007, 06:10 PM
I'd pay money to have stretch gone. He's the worst of the lot. At least with AmareLooms, it's all a joke.

Nashfan
03-13-2007, 06:15 PM
I'd pay money to have stretch gone. He's the worst of the lot. At least with AmareLooms, it's all a joke.

I agree, where do we pay? :lol

mavsfan1000
03-13-2007, 06:24 PM
Get over it. It was a bad posts but there are plenty of bad posts on these boards. If people got banned for being stupid almost half the board would be banned. :lol

Xylus
03-13-2007, 06:26 PM
$1.05

Nashfan
03-13-2007, 06:28 PM
$1.05
:lol

RonMexico
03-13-2007, 07:33 PM
Nice Team America reference...

spursreport
03-13-2007, 08:48 PM
my bad, i got you mixed up with someone else.

but you are the dumb fuck that just tries to start shit with people non-stop, much like Nashfan does.

Stop contradicting yourself. You come into game threads shitting on Elson and other threads bashing on Parker and praising Devin Harris and how he will be better then him. In reality you are the prick that is trying to start shit.

JMarkJohns
03-13-2007, 09:58 PM
As someone who employs the wonderful feature, I'll pass on that the "ignore list" can be a beautiful thing and really helps unclutter the board of those you know are only posting to get your goat.

stretch
03-13-2007, 10:17 PM
You sure are thin skinned. You still haven't responded to my post about the post concerning Wade being injured as worse than my thread I started. Give me a break, that is far worse.
What post? Give me a link.

stretch
03-13-2007, 10:18 PM
I'm actually not retarded at all. Very high IQ actually. You may be talking about yourself though. :lol
Awesome comeback. Sounds like you almost thought of that one yourself.

stretch
03-13-2007, 10:19 PM
Then pay up, bitch. $50, and im gone.

stretch
03-13-2007, 10:24 PM
Stop contradicting yourself. You come into game threads shitting on Elson and other threads bashing on Parker and praising Devin Harris and how he will be better then him. In reality you are the prick that is trying to start shit.
lol... whatever...

if you cant handle the fact that i have my own opinion of the Spurs that are negative, then please save us both some time and just put me on ignore. id much rather not debate with a moron that cant accept the fact that other people have their own opinions, whether good or bad about the Spurs. you talked plenty of shit about Mavs players, and I have no problem with that. thats YOUR OPINION. my opinion is, that Parker is a good PG, but that Harris is a more talented player. Is he better yet? No. Will he be better? Possibly. Are talented players always better players? Not quite. Giving my opinions on players isnt trying to start shit. But waltzing into conversations and just trying to change the subject in order to egg shit on like you do, is a completely different thing.

Nashfan
03-13-2007, 11:31 PM
What post? Give me a link.

Guess you have no comprehension skills. I was saying that the post about Wade being injured where a lot of Mav fans and others laughed at his injury was worse than what I posted. Get over my post as one of your fellow Mav fans said earlier in this post. Everyone posts dumb stuff, even you.

spursreport
03-14-2007, 12:07 AM
lol... whatever...

if you cant handle the fact that i have my own opinion of the Spurs that are negative, then please save us both some time and just put me on ignore. id much rather not debate with a moron that cant accept the fact that other people have their own opinions, whether good or bad about the Spurs. you talked plenty of shit about Mavs players, and I have no problem with that. thats YOUR OPINION. my opinion is, that Parker is a good PG, but that Harris is a more talented player. Is he better yet? No. Will he be better? Possibly. Are talented players always better players? Not quite. Giving my opinions on players isnt trying to start shit. But waltzing into conversations and just trying to change the subject in order to egg shit on like you do, is a completely different thing.

:blah :blah Look at who started this thread. It isnt really about basketball just about you bitching about a poster. Or the other thread making jokes about Wades injury. :clap :clap That explains why you are a raiders fan. Speaking of, dont you have car windows to break. Oh and spare me the lecture about opinions. I have seen you snap at people throwing all these insults and curse words at em for their own opinions and not agreeing with yours. The things you criticize me on is the same exact think you do except you are a much bigger douche bag in that situation. Again stop contradicting yourself.

Ozzman
03-14-2007, 12:25 AM
Sorry Stretch, man, I Ginobili and Parker and Howard are all around the same area. Howard was hyped a little because he's never been regarded like that anywhere outside of Dallas and he finally got recognition. I say, get over Howard. He's My favorite Mav player, right behind Dampier, and he's as complete as ANYONE in the NBA aside from Kevin Garnett, Tim Duncan, Kobe, and Jason Kidd. I don't know what the deal is....people are leaving Jason Kidd out in the cold a whole lot, man! It ain't right, I tell ya!

Agloco
03-14-2007, 07:37 AM
lol... whatever...

Sounds like someone needs to STFU already........

You brought this shit on yourself. Stop making threads like this, no one gives a flying fuck about your opinion of Nashfans posts.

Deal with it or go back home to suck on mommy's tit.

monosylab1k
03-14-2007, 08:09 AM
Fitting that Nashfan's label is "sophomore" on the Suns board.

Also, did nobody else catch this little bit of stupidity from fellow Suns fans?

$1.05

:lol Suns fans can't properly read and respond to questions even amongst themselves.

stretch
03-14-2007, 11:01 AM
Guess you have no comprehension skills. I was saying that the post about Wade being injured where a lot of Mav fans and others laughed at his injury was worse than what I posted. Get over my post as one of your fellow Mav fans said earlier in this post. Everyone posts dumb stuff, even you.
Whatever. I'm not sure why people were saying I made fun of Wade's injury, when I never did. The only thing that was even somewhat of a joke about his injury was that video i posted. But unlike most mavs fans, Wade is still one of my favorite players in the NBA, and i thought that it was extremely unfortunate that he got hurt.

stretch
03-14-2007, 11:03 AM
:blah :blah Look at who started this thread. It isnt really about basketball just about you bitching about a poster. Or the other thread making jokes about Wades injury. :clap :clap That explains why you are a raiders fan. Speaking of, dont you have car windows to break. Oh and spare me the lecture about opinions. I have seen you snap at people throwing all these insults and curse words at em for their own opinions and not agreeing with yours. The things you criticize me on is the same exact think you do except you are a much bigger douche bag in that situation. Again stop contradicting yourself.
Aside from that joke video that I posted, show me where I ONCE made fun of Wade's injury. If you can't prove it, then it shows how full of shit you really are.

stretch
03-14-2007, 11:06 AM
Sorry Stretch, man, I Ginobili and Parker and Howard are all around the same area. Howard was hyped a little because he's never been regarded like that anywhere outside of Dallas and he finally got recognition. I say, get over Howard. He's My favorite Mav player, right behind Dampier, and he's as complete as ANYONE in the NBA aside from Kevin Garnett, Tim Duncan, Kobe, and Jason Kidd. I don't know what the deal is....people are leaving Jason Kidd out in the cold a whole lot, man! It ain't right, I tell ya!
It really doesnt matter to me. I think Howard is a great player. I think Ginobili is a great player. And I think Parker is a very good player. I don't know why spursreport keeps getting his panties in a wad.

Oh wait, you used to post on the FWST board, didnt you? I was wondering where you had gone. You should go register on the new board that we are at.

http://mavscentral.com/smf/index.php

Most of the old FWST posters are there. Good to hear from you again, man.

fitzgerald
03-14-2007, 12:22 PM
Thanks for posting the site. Was looking for that group of posters.

stretch
03-14-2007, 12:40 PM
Thanks for posting the site. Was looking for that group of posters.
you used to post there?

fitzgerald
03-14-2007, 12:53 PM
Yes I did under another name. Had to change it for reasons I will not discuss here. I don't plan to be back here for all the BS that goes on. I just never like the other Mav forums. FWST conversations were always better.

ALVAREZ6
03-14-2007, 04:28 PM
Don't know who he is.

I say ban his ass.

Cry Havoc
03-14-2007, 04:54 PM
Thanks for wasting board space, stretch. Posts like this are spammy and make you no better than him in any way, shape, or form.

stretch
03-14-2007, 04:57 PM
Thanks for wasting board space, stretch. Posts like this are spammy and make you no better than him in any way, shape, or form.
No problem.

spursreport
03-14-2007, 05:12 PM
Aside from that joke video that I posted, show me where I ONCE made fun of Wade's injury. If you can't prove it, then it shows how full of shit you really are.

That one time was enough indication. The fact that you joked about it shows you are a classless prick. It doesnt matter if you did it one time or 50 times, the fact is you made fun of a player getting injured which is pretty fucked up. Nice attempt on trying to defend yourself for that. :rolleyes

stretch
03-14-2007, 06:10 PM
That one time was enough indication. The fact that you joked about it shows you are a classless prick. It doesnt matter if you did it one time or 50 times, the fact is you made fun of a player getting injured which is pretty fucked up. Nice attempt on trying to defend yourself for that. :rolleyes
Whatever dude. You obviously can't prove it. And what about other people that said they thought it was a funny video? Or other Spurs fans that talked shit about him and his injury? I guess they are classless pricks as well.

And if your ignorant ass actually read some of my posts, you would have seen that I have nothing but love for Wade, unlike most Mavs fans. He is still one of my favorite players, and IMO, is the best player in the NBA, and NOT ONCE, did I make a post that made fun of him, or attacked him in any way. I thought it was incredibly unfortunate that he got hurt, and hope nothing but the best for him. But your retarded ass probably will change the subject once again because you are too fucking stupid to actually read posts and stay on topic.

ponky
03-14-2007, 06:50 PM

i think he confused you with spursdynasty, who IMO, is a terrible poster...just a plain homer with no substance sayiing whatever comes to his mind, disregarding whether the facts back him up

spursreport
03-15-2007, 08:37 AM
Whatever dude. You obviously can't prove it. And what about other people that said they thought it was a funny video? Or other Spurs fans that talked shit about him and his injury? I guess they are classless pricks as well.

And if your ignorant ass actually read some of my posts, you would have seen that I have nothing but love for Wade, unlike most Mavs fans. He is still one of my favorite players, and IMO, is the best player in the NBA, and NOT ONCE, did I make a post that made fun of him, or attacked him in any way. I thought it was incredibly unfortunate that he got hurt, and hope nothing but the best for him. But your retarded ass probably will change the subject once again because you are too fucking stupid to actually read posts and stay on topic.

So your comeback is: "You can't prove that I said it more then once", "retarded" "fucking stupid" and "Stay on topic"? WEAK!! :sleep :sleep Let me guess what happened in Raider Nation today...someone stole your costume and anyone who was considered a suspect (anyone with a costume) you and a few of your pals jumped? If you had "love" for wade you wouldnt of started that thread joking about his injury. Your other posts are contradicting due to that thread. BTW anyone making fun of an injury in any kind of a way is a classless prick. You just happened to be the latest one.

stretch
03-15-2007, 09:18 AM
So your comeback is: "You can't prove that I said it more then once", "retarded" "fucking stupid" and "Stay on topic"? WEAK!! :sleep :sleep Let me guess what happened in Raider Nation today...someone stole your costume and anyone who was considered a suspect (anyone with a costume) you and a few of your pals jumped? If you had "love" for wade you wouldnt of started that thread joking about his injury. Your other posts are contradicting due to that thread. BTW anyone making fun of an injury in any kind of a way is a classless prick. You just happened to be the latest one.
see. once again. you cant answer any of my questions, and proved me right, once again. you are full of shit. good day to you sir.

spursreport
03-15-2007, 12:45 PM
see. once again. you cant answer any of my questions, and proved me right, once again. you are full of shit. good day to you sir.

Ummmm I dont think you read the final sentence or the entire post for that matter. That either means you didnt read my entire reply or you have trouble reading, but you did call me sir which indirectly means from you that I have been owning you in this debate. :) Good day to you Mr. Contradictor!!

stretch
03-15-2007, 02:56 PM
Ummmm I dont think you read the final sentence or the entire post for that matter. That either means you didnt read my entire reply or you have trouble reading, but you did call me sir which indirectly means from you that I have been owning you in this debate. :) Good day to you Mr. Contradictor!!
:dizzy "What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no ownage, and may God have mercy on your soul."

spursreport
03-16-2007, 02:23 PM
:dizzy "What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no ownage, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Translation: I am in denial so please leave me alone because you keep owning me. Let me believe that I am always right and that it couldnt be possible to be wrong about something. :cry :cry

stretch
03-16-2007, 10:51 PM
im done with spamming the board with stupid ass arguements with a moron like you.

my apologizes to everyone that had to read this crap.

spursreport
03-17-2007, 02:29 AM
im done with spamming the board with stupid ass arguements with a moron like you.

my apologizes to everyone that had to read this crap.
:clap :clap I win again.

monosylab1k
03-17-2007, 12:35 PM
:clap :clap I win again.

What did you win? A cookie?

stretch
03-25-2007, 11:38 PM
What did you win? A cookie?
He won the satisfaction that comes from "winning" a pointless arguement on an internet forum. Awesome.

spursreport
03-26-2007, 06:04 AM
He won the satisfaction that comes from "winning" a pointless arguement on an internet forum. Awesome.

The fact that you mention my name in other threads I dont even post in says enough about how much I get to you hypocrite. :)

monosylab1k
03-26-2007, 12:07 PM
speaking of Nashfan, where has he been? I haven't owned a dumb Suns fan in quite a while, i need my fix!

RonMexico
03-26-2007, 01:33 PM
speaking of Nashfan, where has he been? I haven't owned a dumb Suns fan in quite a while, i need my fix!

Fuck you. Dirk sucks. Nash is 3 time MVP. "JET"?? more like "prop plane."

monosylab1k
03-26-2007, 01:38 PM
Fuck you. Dirk sucks. Nash is 3 time MVP. "JET"?? more like "prop plane."

:lol awesome! it's like he never left! just make a diarrhea reference and you'll have that Nashfan impersonation down perfect!

Purple & Gold
03-26-2007, 01:42 PM
I will have to say Ron has taken over as the dumbest Suns fan ever. Nashfan is nowhere near as bad as Ron is.

monosylab1k
03-26-2007, 01:47 PM
I will have to say Ron has taken over as the dumbest Suns fan ever. Nashfan is nowhere near as bad as Ron is.

haha, naw RonMexico is a good poster. He just has alot to be pissed about right now (Suns sucking, Aggies getting screwed) so he's taking it out on you.

RonMexico
03-26-2007, 01:48 PM

Will you please stop spreading this cancer around the message board and go back to "IRememberWhenDyanCannonWasHot.com"?

Jesus, you're trying my patience with your terrible reading comprehension and your Purple&Gold boxer briefs.

Purple & Gold
03-26-2007, 01:52 PM
haha, naw RonMexico is a good poster. He just has alot to be pissed about right now (Suns sucking, Aggies getting screwed) so he's taking it out on you.
I would say he keeps getting his ass handed to him. And come on this guy has never been a good poster. I haven't seen him post one good basketball take yet.

stretch
03-26-2007, 01:52 PM
Will you please stop spreading this cancer around the message board and go back to "IRememberWhenDyanCannonWasHot.com"?

Jesus, you're trying my patience with your terrible reading comprehension and your Purple&Gold boxer briefs.

I havent seen you much lately, Ron. I guess mono was pretty much right, eh? lol

Purple & Gold
03-26-2007, 01:55 PM

You're the one with the third grade reading level. What ever college you're going to you should demand your money back. It's obvious they haven't taught you shit.

RonMexico
03-26-2007, 02:01 PM

I havent seen you much lately, Ron. I guess mono was pretty much right, eh? lol

Yeah - Aggies and Suns made me turn away from the game of basketball for a while... until Georgetown saved my office bracket and reeled me right back in...

Seriously, I want to apologize for anything bad I've said about you over the years. I think of you as the Russell to my Chamberlain, the Koufax to my Drysdale, the Jackie Robinson to my Mason-Dixon line...

Any ill will I had towards you has certainly left now that Purple & Gold has decided to disease us with his presence.

mabber
03-26-2007, 02:10 PM
I would say he keeps getting his ass handed to him. And come on this guy has never been a good poster. I haven't seen him post one good basketball take yet.

He's posted many good basketball takes. Why don't you take the time to read his posting history before bashing him. He just gets drawn into lame arguments with posters like you sometimes. It's all in good fun though.

Purple & Gold
03-26-2007, 02:13 PM
Seriously, I want to apologize for anything bad I've said about you over the years. I think of you as the Russell to my Chamberlain, the Koufax to my Drysdale, the Jackie Robinson to my Mason-Dixon line...
First off your unpoetic as fuck. Second of all get the fuck off the Lakers and Dodgers dick. Go back to your weak ass Suns and Diamondbacks ways.

RonMexico
03-26-2007, 02:15 PM
Thank you, mabber... you hit it right on the head.

One of my best takes was when I compared the Rockets to the Lakers bit by bit.

Purple & Gold's response: "I'm not going to read this."

Too many words, complete sentences, and logic must have been too much for him.

Purple & Gold
03-26-2007, 02:18 PM
He's posted many good basketball takes. Why don't you take the time to read his posting history before bashing him. He just gets drawn into lame arguments with posters like you sometimes. It's all in good fun though.
Ohhh I've read his takes. All he does is bring up the most obvious shit and acts like he knows the inner thoughts and reasonings of basketball players. Something of which he has no fucking clue about. Not good basketball takes at all IMO.

mardigan
03-26-2007, 02:18 PM
He is actually my favorite Mav poster on this board, he doesnt talk shit unless someone else starts it, and isnt afraid to be hard on his team

Purple & Gold
03-26-2007, 02:20 PM
Thank you, mabber... you hit it right on the head.

One of my best takes was when I compared the Rockets to the Lakers bit by bit.

Purple & Gold's response: "I'm not going to read this."

Too many words, complete sentences, and logic must have been too much for him.
You called that a good take. You rambled all over the place. It was nothing, but a long winded post. Face it you bring nothing.

Nashfan
03-26-2007, 02:37 PM

Did you call? :lol

RonMexico
03-26-2007, 02:41 PM

Haha - Nashfan - please start picking apart Purple & Gold... he's losing all grip on reality

monosylab1k
03-26-2007, 02:41 PM

Holy shit, he's back! :lol Let me guess, you've been busy charting the bowel movement trends of all the Mavs players?

Nashfan
03-26-2007, 02:43 PM
Holy shit, he's back! :lol Let me guess, you've been busy charting the bowel movement trends of all the Mavs players?

How did you ever guess?? :lol

mabber
03-26-2007, 02:44 PM

I hope Buckner had a big time bowel movement after the Hawk game yesterday as he looked a little slow during the game.

Nashfan
03-26-2007, 02:45 PM
Haha - Nashfan - please start picking apart Purple & Gold... he's losing all grip on reality

I will have to read some of his posts before I can do this. Don't worry, I will come up with something later on though. :lol Haven't felt like posting in a while, been too busy with regular life but I will get back to it soon!

Nashfan
03-26-2007, 02:47 PM
I hope Buckner had a big time bowel movement after the Hawk game yesterday as he looked a little slow during the game.
:lol At least you have a sense of humor and don't take things so seriously like some of your fellow Mav fans!

Purple & Gold
03-26-2007, 03:21 PM
Are you starting to need help Ron?

Purple & Gold
03-26-2007, 03:24 PM
I will have to read some of his posts before I can do this. Don't worry, I will come up with something later on though. :lol Haven't felt like posting in a while, been too busy with regular life but I will get back to it soon!
Don't try to hard. Do what Ron does. He just pulls shit out of his ass. He seems to think it's effective.

Nashfan
03-26-2007, 03:25 PM
Are you starting to need help Ron?

Nah, he does fine on his own.

Purple & Gold
03-26-2007, 03:36 PM
Nah, he does fine on his own.
:lol :drunk

mardigan
03-27-2007, 04:14 PM
Yes

Nashfan
03-27-2007, 04:26 PM
No

Like your posts are so enlightening? :rolleyes

mardigan
03-27-2007, 04:28 PM
I was only trying to bump another thread off, didnt you notice all the different threads that got bumped? Not enlightining, just news. Where you just waiting for a reply or what?

mardigan
03-27-2007, 04:29 PM
There, I changed it, I really dont give a shit

Nashfan
03-27-2007, 04:36 PM
I was only trying to bump another thread off, didnt you notice all the different threads that got bumped? And yea, actually they are, go to the NFL forum sometime. Where you just waiting for a reply or what?

Did not know you were trying to bump another thread off. No, I did not notice all the different threads that got bumped, just got here not long ago today. I don't like football so I would not visit that forum. No, I was not waiting for a reply.

mardigan
03-27-2007, 04:39 PM
Did not know you were trying to bump another thread off. No, I did not notice all the different threads that got bumped, just got here not long ago today. I don't like football so I would not visit that forum. No, I was not waiting for a reply.
Yea, we were trying to bump off lebombs thread hughes>>>kobe, it wasnt anything personal, I havent read any of your posts and dont come into the basketball forums that much

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
03-27-2007, 04:40 PM
Hughes>>Kobe?

:rollin

Nothing to reply when the OP is the funniest thing that can come from the thread.

stretch
03-27-2007, 04:58 PM
Actually, his posts are quite enlightening, especially in comparison to the worthless shit you post on this forum.

Nashfan
03-27-2007, 07:40 PM
Yea, we were trying to bump off lebombs thread hughes>>>kobe, it wasnt anything personal, I havent read any of your posts and dont come into the basketball forums that much

Okay, thats all good. :spin

Nashfan
03-27-2007, 07:42 PM
Actually, his posts are quite enlightening, especially in comparison to the worthless shit you post on this forum.

Like your posts are worth shit! Now that is funny! :lol

stretch
03-27-2007, 09:41 PM
Like your posts are worth shit! Now that is funny! :lol
You've got diarreah of the mouth, constipation of the ideas.

Nashfan
03-27-2007, 09:48 PM
You've got diarreah of the mouth, constipation of the ideas.

Sure seems like a lot of crude things come out of your mouth and not just against me.

stretch
03-27-2007, 09:49 PM
Sure seems like a lot of crude things come out of your mouth and not just against me.
You are useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.

ponky
03-27-2007, 09:49 PM
hey nashfan, i'm just curious, don't take this in any negative way but, are you asian?

stretch
03-27-2007, 09:50 PM
hey nashfan, i'm just curious, don't take this in any negative way but, are you asian?
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Nashfan
03-27-2007, 09:54 PM

No, I'm not Asian, why do you ask?

Nashfan
03-27-2007, 09:55 PM
You are useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.

What is your problem? Didn't you get a hug from Mom when you were little? So much anger.

stretch
03-27-2007, 09:57 PM
What is your problem? Didn't you get a hug from Mom when you were little? So much anger.
lol, shitty comeback

ponky
03-27-2007, 10:00 PM
No, I'm not Asian, why do you ask?

Your style of writing is the reason I ask about your background. It wasn't meant to be a funny question so don't worry. It's just that you write in a very *careful* manner, much like an educated foreigner who writes grammatically perfect, but not relaxed, English. There is another reason as well, but I can't pinpoint it right now, has to do with some posts awhile back. Oh yeah, you don't use so many contractions, it's weird.

Nashfan
03-27-2007, 10:02 PM
Your style of writing is the reason I ask about your background. It wasn't meant to be a funny question so don't worry. It's just that you write in a very *careful* manner, much like an educated foreigner who writes grammatically perfect, but not relaxed, English. There is another reason as well, but I can't pinpoint it right now, has to do with some posts awhile back.

I guess I was just taught to speak and write this way. Heck, If I know! :lol

Nashfan
03-27-2007, 10:04 PM
lol, shitty comeback

I really think you have a problem. I have read your other posts and it seems you are always cutting someone down for their opinions and other such things. Why is that?

RonMexico
03-27-2007, 10:08 PM
I really think you have a problem. I have read your other posts and it seems you are always cutting someone down for their opinions and other such things. Why is that?

Kobe: "Maybe he wasn't hugged enough as a kid... I dunno"

rofl, I'm funny

loveThe23
03-27-2007, 10:08 PM
are you guys gonna get off nashfan's ass already? i bet the poor guy's embarrassed of this whole thread.. lol

Nashfan
03-27-2007, 10:12 PM
Kobe: "Maybe he wasn't hugged enough as a kid... I dunno"

rofl, I'm funny

:lol That's what I was referring to Ron. Guess he didn't get it.

Nashfan
03-27-2007, 10:13 PM
are you guys gonna get off nashfan's ass already? i bet the poor guy's embarrassed of this whole thread.. lol

Not embarrassed, just tired of one guy in particular. :lol

ponky
03-27-2007, 10:13 PM

as silly as i think some of nashfan's comments are, i don't see why HE would be embarrassed about this thread. imo, it's kind of silly to start a thread personally attacking another member in the nba forum.

Nashfan
03-27-2007, 10:15 PM
as silly as i think some of nashfan's comments are, i don't see why HE would be embarrassed about this thread. imo, it's kind of silly to start a thread personally attacking another member in the nba forum.
:tu

RonMexico
03-27-2007, 10:17 PM
Time to start the "ponky's gay for saying that" thread.

ponky
03-27-2007, 10:25 PM

fuck u bitch, i've got my head straight................between my legs!
http://www.birkoph.com/series/uber_fag/bulldoze21.jpg

stretch
03-27-2007, 10:28 PM
lol, attempting to act smart but failing

RonMexico
03-27-2007, 10:30 PM
That is the weirdest picture I've ever seen.

I didn't even quote your post in my response because I don't want to have to see it twice...

stretch
RomMexico's gay for saying that.

stretch
That is the weirdest picture I've ever seen.

I didn't even quote your post in my response because I don't want to have to see it twice...
lol, same here. that pic is just weird...

RonMexico
03-27-2007, 10:32 PM
Oh shit... I just realized something... there is a game this Sunday on ABC.

I shall begin: fuck the Mavs.

ponky
03-27-2007, 10:34 PM
Oh shit... I just realized something... there is a game this Sunday on ABC.

I shall begin: fuck the Mavs.

:sleep :sleep :sleep we're not sacto or the hawks, you might have a chance.

RonMexico
03-27-2007, 10:37 PM

Still bitter about some missed FTs, I see... haha - I'm actually gonna be in Dallas for the game because I have to work up there next week, so I'm heading to a bar to watch it with a friend.

If I don't post again for over a week, assume I was killed by rabid Mavs fans.

ponky
03-27-2007, 10:42 PM
Still bitter about some missed FTs, I see... haha - I'm actually gonna be in Dallas for the game because I have to work up there next week, so I'm heading to a bar to watch it with a friend.

lol, why should i be bitter? we pretty much have the first seed wrapped up and we still have a 2-1 lead over the suns, the worst that can happen is (oh my!) 2-2 tie and that's not even a factor anymore. i wasn't even bitter after the game, it's no big deal, not like the mavs got trounced by the suns. if you don't post again in a week, i'll assume you're crying in your little pillow because the suns lost.

loveThe23
03-27-2007, 10:46 PM

excuse me? :( we beat the suns the other day, so... well nevermind who am I kidding anyway, they beat us the game before by like 20 points. kings suck as much as the hawks. :pctoss

loveThe23
03-27-2007, 10:49 PM

yeah I know what you mean, wouldn't they do it in like the troll forum?

ponky
03-27-2007, 10:49 PM
excuse me? :( we beat the suns the other day, so... well nevermind who am I kidding anyway, they beat us the game before by like 20 points. kings suck as much as the hawks. :pctoss

hmmm, that's why i mentioned the hawks and sacto, because they both beat the suns. i was being sarcastic about the suns' chances.

ponky
03-27-2007, 10:50 PM
yeah I know what you mean, wouldn't they do it in like the troll forum?

i wandered into the troll forum once, that place is scary! too much testosterone in that thread for me! :lol :lol :lol

mardigan
03-27-2007, 10:53 PM
Man, I totally shouldnt have bumped this thread

loveThe23
03-27-2007, 10:59 PM
hmmm, that's why i mentioned the hawks and sacto, because they both beat the suns. i was being sarcastic about the suns' chances.

:lol ohhh! now I know what you mean, pardon me, not reading it thoroughly. :p:

stretch
03-28-2007, 08:33 AM

what bar are you going to? i would like to be one of the rabid mavs fans present. lol jk

monosylab1k
03-28-2007, 08:35 AM

Yeah really where are u watchin the game? Maybe I can meet up with the real RonMexico. Bring ur water bottle with the hidden "jewelry" compartment.

RonMexico
03-28-2007, 09:30 AM
lol, why should i be bitter? we pretty much have the first seed wrapped up and we still have a 2-1 lead over the suns, the worst that can happen is (oh my!) 2-2 tie and that's not even a factor anymore. i wasn't even bitter after the game, it's no big deal, not like the mavs got trounced by the suns. if you don't post again in a week, i'll assume you're crying in your little pillow because the suns lost.

That's a mighty big assumption there - hahah. I bet you didn't know this though... if the Suns win, then they're awarded the #1 seed - it's a little known clause in the new playoff re-alignment by the league. Stern is a crafty little guy!

RonMexico
03-28-2007, 10:07 AM
Hahaha - if you guys really want to meet up, I'll do my best to find out and let you know... that is, if I can get through airport security on my way up there.

This girl I'll be going with lives in downtown (I think Midtown, she said), so hopefully the bar isn't too trendy of a spot. It's not those Cedar Springs and Maple bars that stretch likes, but it should be ok... haha.

I think it'd be pretty cool to hang out, so let's work on details this week.