PDA

View Full Version : Once you Swallow the Red Pill The Future is Frightening to Contemplate

Nbadan
11-17-2004, 05:49 PM
PNAC; the Carlyle Group; the Florida 2000 coup to seize power; the takeover of our democracy by a cabal of theocrats, oil&energy interests, and the military; 9/11; the Patriot Act; the discarding of the quaint Geneva Conventions; Iraq; the declaration that reality is what they say it is; the 2004 stolen election; the media concluding it was the liberals' immoral values that decided the election; the demand to end exit polling; the Chosen One's declaration of a "mandate"; his purging of those who might disagree with him; his consolidation of power...the similarities to Germany in the early 1930's.

What's coming next? Another attack on U.S. soil early in bush's second term? Then the suspension of the Constitution and the move to a militarized society, as Tommy Franks predicts will happen if such an attack were to occur?

Sometimes it seems like it would be so much easier to take the blue pill the corporate media gives us daily, and believe everything will be just fine (at least until you hear that knock on the door).

In these years of george w. bush, ignorance is certainly the closest thing we have to bliss.

Useruser666
11-17-2004, 05:53 PM
I'm sorry but if this continues, I'm gonna have to get silly.

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-17-2004, 06:12 PM
Yep, we're all fucked. Best save yourself and move to Canada or Afghanistan Dan, unless you want the Matrix to have you.

CosmicCowboy
11-17-2004, 06:15 PM
Then the suspension of the Constitution and the move to a militarized society, as Tommy Franks predicts will happen if such an attack were to occur?

Tommy Franks did not predict any such thing. He in fact was and is totally opposed to the military being used for any civilian police action including border security.

Unlike you, I actually read the book, not your stupid slanted websites.

Hook Dem
11-17-2004, 06:57 PM
Take this Dan and whatever you do, avoid the blue pill! http://tinypic.com/m7wxi

CrazyOne
11-17-2004, 07:33 PM
It's too late... Dan's already taken too many pills... :lol

Nbadan
11-18-2004, 01:23 AM
Tommy Franks did not predict any such thing. He in fact was and is totally opposed to the military being used for any civilian police action including border security.

Unlike you, I actually read the book, not your stupid slanted websites.

Im actually surprised you can read.

Not sure what Franks wrote in his book since I only read books from writers who aren't complete sell-outs to the administration, however, I have heard Franks say this exact thing on the Sean Insannity show more than once.

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-18-2004, 01:33 AM
The only thing I've heard Tommy Franks say about suspending anything was that if a WMD attack happened in the run up to the election, that the election would be suspended for a length of time both to recover and so said incident wouldn't impact the elections.

Kind of a far cry from our "overstretched" military (as some put it) setting up on every street corner here in America.