PDA

View Full Version : USAToday's Dave Dupress with his weekly chat session.

twincam
03-14-2007, 05:22 PM
http://transcripts.usatoday.com/Chats/transcript.aspx?c=1154

Dave Dupree picks Spurs and Suns to meet in WCF.

Note: For those who may not know about this weekly website column on USAToday.com You can submit your questions, comments to Dave Dupree himself on his weekly Wednesday chat session and hope that he'll reply to your input. I've tried it twice and got his reply posted online in the past. Nice guy, and knows his basketball. It's cool to know that you actually have an expert replying to you via online chat.

Borosai
03-14-2007, 05:41 PM
He believes the Suns will pass the Mavs for the 1 seed and win it all. Highly unlikely and very highly unlikely.

Not impossible...just unlikely.

Phenomanul
03-14-2007, 05:51 PM
http://transcripts.usatoday.com/Chats/transcript.aspx?c=1154

Dave Dupree picks Spurs and Suns to meet in WCF.

Note: For those who may not know about this weekely website column on USAToday.com You can submit your questions, comments to Dave Dupree himself on his weekly Wednesday chat session and hope that he'll reply to your input. I've tried it twice and got his reply posted online in the past. Nice guy, and knows his basketball. It's cool to know that you actually have an expert replying to you via online chat.

Kobe fans are unbelievable.... :cry :cry :cry

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-14-2007, 06:08 PM
The Mavs would have to have a monumental letdown to give up the one seed at this point, and the Suns would have to be flawless. Both of those things will not concurrrently happen...I don't think.

1Parker1
03-14-2007, 08:08 PM
I love Manu, but :lol @ the reader who proclaimed Manu the most feared player to play against...ahead of Kobe, Wade, Duncan, healthy Shaq, Lebron.....

Kent_in_Atlanta
03-14-2007, 10:01 PM
I would like to know if Dupree will have changed his tune after tonight. If not... he's an idiot. Phoenix is not going to catch Dallas in the standings. They're going to have their hands full just trying to fend of the Spurs for the 2 seed.

And if they don't win the #1 seed... forget about the Suns. There isn't a snowball's chance in hell that they beat both the Spurs and Mavericks to advance to the finals. It just ain't gonna happen.

Give it up Dupree. Pick another horse.

SilverPlayer
03-14-2007, 11:17 PM
I would like to know if Dupree will have changed his tune after tonight. If not... he's an idiot. Phoenix is not going to catch Dallas in the standings. They're going to have their hands full just trying to fend of the Spurs for the 2 seed.

And if they don't win the #1 seed... forget about the Suns. There isn't a snowball's chance in hell that they beat both the Spurs and Mavericks to advance to the finals. It just ain't gonna happen.

Give it up Dupree. Pick another horse.

Jump the gun much? Fat lady hadn't sung her tune yet.