PDA

View Full Version : Suns/Mavs... What we learned

BillsCarnage
03-14-2007, 11:16 PM
The people who say the Suns don't play defense are fools..

No matter the score, the Suns will fight back until the buzzer.

Nash has all but sealed his 3rd MVP

The Suns know how to close games out now when they didn't earlier in the season.

Suns, Mavs and Spurs... Can't wait for the PO's.

stretch
03-14-2007, 11:22 PM
no. their defense and rebounding was still bad. the Mavs choked more than the Suns shut them down. they had a lot of good looks that they missed, including 2 FTs just before the end of regulation, and a dumbfuck foul by Howard.

Purple & Gold
03-14-2007, 11:23 PM
They didn't play defense. Only Marion did.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-14-2007, 11:26 PM
and a dumbfuck foul by Howard.the best way to take howard out of his game is to get in his head. he's way too much of a hot head to be focused down the stretch. i hope elson does what's expected to dirk, so bowen can irritate the hell out of him.

JamStone
03-14-2007, 11:31 PM
Nowitzki will get this year's MVP, if not for any other reasons but voters won't let Nash win it again and Dallas will end up with the better record.

The Suns can win it all.

The Suns play defense COMPARED to what they used to play, but that still isn't necessarily playing defense.

stretch
03-14-2007, 11:31 PM
the best way to take howard out of his game is to get in his head. he's way too much of a hot head to be focused down the stretch. i hope elson does what's expected to dirk, so bowen can irritate the hell out of him.
i strongly doubt howard would make a mistake quite like that ever again. it was a dumb mistake, but i cant get too mad at him, because he was simply trying to make a play, and someone just out played him.

ducks
03-14-2007, 11:32 PM

The Suns know how to close games out now when they didn't earlier in the season.

suns play d?
dirk,stackhouse and terry combinned for 90 points
howard added 19

great d by suns?

BillsCarnage
03-14-2007, 11:33 PM
no. their defense and rebounding was still bad. the Mavs choked more than the Suns shut them down. they had a lot of good looks that they missed, including 2 FTs just before the end of regulation, and a dumbfuck foul by Howard.

Of course the Mavs choked.. How could the Suns force them into bad shots, right? While the Mavs had the rebounding edge the Suns held the Mavs to 45% shooting and the Mavs gave up 54% to the Suns. What does that say about both teams defense?

Face it, when the game was on the line the Suns stepped up their D while the Mavs wilted.

phyzik
03-14-2007, 11:35 PM
Sans did not play defense, at least not like the Spurs (or even the Mavs) do, mavs choked... Thats it. Dallas had lots of wide open looks that they just plain missed.... thats not defense, thats luck.

stretch
03-14-2007, 11:39 PM
Sans did not play defense, at least not like the Spurs (or even the Mavs) do, mavs choked... Thats it. Dallas had lots of wide open looks that they just plain missed.... thats not defense, thats luck.
agreed. the Suns played great tonight, but as well as they played, they had to have 2 OT to beat a Mavericks team that didnt play very well at all, and kept making dumb mistakes that they typically do not make.

Purple & Gold
03-14-2007, 11:40 PM
Of course the Mavs choked.. How could the Suns force them into bad shots, right? While the Mavs had the rebounding edge the Suns held the Mavs to 45% shooting and the Mavs gave up 54% to the Suns. What does that say about both teams defense?

Face it, when the game was on the line the Suns stepped up their D while the Mavs wilted.
Rebounding is defense. If they shoot and get the offensive rebound, did you really play defense?

Don Quixote
03-14-2007, 11:41 PM
Dang. Dallas had that game won. The were up, what 7, with 1:30 to go?

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a choke job from the Choke Artists from Dallas. Give it up for them.

I was actually pulling for them tonight.

Cry Havoc
03-15-2007, 12:13 AM

Come on guys, the Suns played "stepped up" defense for an entire quarter tonight. That's a minor miracle for them. No wonder they're excited. :lol

BillsCarnage
03-15-2007, 12:14 AM
agreed. the Suns played great tonight, but as well as they played, they had to have 2 OT to beat a Mavericks team that didnt play very well at all, and kept making dumb mistakes that they typically do not make.

And it took the Mavs less than 12 min to give squander a 16pt lead. Now if the roles were reversed you all would be saying what great D the Mavs played.

Just accept it and move along :fro

When the Spurs played the Suns in Phx last time the Suns stepped up the D and put the peddle down to close out the game.

stretch
03-15-2007, 12:27 AM
And it took the Mavs less than 12 min to give squander a 16pt lead. Now if the roles were reversed you all would be saying what great D the Mavs played.

Just accept it and move along :fro

When the Spurs played the Suns in Phx last time the Suns stepped up the D and put the peddle down to close out the game.
because the Mavericks actually DO play defense. however, if they gave up 120 points, thats not good defense, no matter WHO the team is.

Don Quixote
03-15-2007, 12:31 AM
I learned that lots of money, good looks, and a great car can get you far in life. Almost to the top. But it can't get you everything.

Don Quixote
03-15-2007, 12:31 AM
And I learned that platonic love can exist between two grown men.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-15-2007, 12:32 AM
LOL

one game = playing defense

good win suns fans, but 99/100 if that scenario happens again i can't see the suns pulling that one out again

the defense was decent in parts, but by no way in hell would i say the suns know how to play D. They can play it in very short spurts but in no way would they be able to play enough over a 7 game series

Shank
03-15-2007, 12:33 AM
I learned that chicks with fake tits get the best seats at Mavs home games and that the crowd at the AAC is really good for about 3 minutes each game.

Don Quixote
03-15-2007, 12:36 AM
I learned that chicks with fake tits get the best seats at Mavs home games and that the crowd at the AAC is really good for about 3 minutes each game.

I will give you the first point. Dallas has, hands down, the hottest women in the stands. Somehow I think it would not be out of character for Cuban to post these babes behind the commentators and in the crowds for the specific purpose of titillating us.

San Antonio is right up there, too, with the hot Latinas.

New Orleans would be in last place. Too many gold teeth and neck tattoos.

pking
03-15-2007, 12:36 AM
The lower bowl of the AAC is always full of 'North Dallas Beautiful People' as Randy Galloway would say. Seriously, it's like all the most attractive people in the metroplex flock to the first rows. There's always some ridiculously beautiful people at the games with the biggest rocks I've ever seen on the fingers. It's kinda gross actually. I'm a t-shirt and jeans kinda girl -- I used to always sit behind the bench and I felt out of place :lol

The AAC crowd is FANTASTIC on occasion but I've been hearing that it's been pretty weak lately. I haven't been to as many games this season so I can't really judge.

Shank
03-15-2007, 12:38 AM
Sure, they're hot. But they also have no clue as to what's happening on the court. They're on their damned phones most of the time. And when they're not doing that, they're drinking beer with a straw or going to the bathroom 50 times a game.

When I go to a game and I know my team needs the crowd's support, I yell my balls off. It's something that the fans in Dallas just can't seem to comprehend. It's embarrassing and shameful that a city with a team that has the potential to go this distance this year has to have freakin' Humble Billy TELL them when to cheer.

pking
03-15-2007, 12:40 AM
I don't hate Humble as much as everyone else does -- he's kinda comical to me :lol

Amuseddaysleeper
03-15-2007, 12:42 AM
i've heard the spurs home crowds are beyond brutal lately

Shank
03-15-2007, 12:43 AM
I don't mind him. He's just doing what he's told. I'm more pissed that he HAS to do these things to get the crowd up in Dallas.

Don Quixote
03-15-2007, 12:44 AM
I'm with Red Auerbach with all that crap, actually. I hate playing music (especially hip-hop, but any music really) while the game is going on.

I hate the noise and commotion that goes on during the times-out. And the feeling that the team doesn't trust us to not be bored during any stoppage in play, so they have to wheel out anything to keep our attention.

Of course, I love the Silver Dancers, but still.

Really ... I'm enjoying the game. Don't need any of the hoopla. I know when to cheer, thank you.

pking
03-15-2007, 12:45 AM
i've heard the spurs home crowds are beyond brutal lately

I would LOVE to go to a game in San Antonio -- even if it wasn't a Mavs/Spurs game. I have an aunt there (we battle about our teams all the time) and she says the crowd is just insane. I'd like to compare.

mardigan
03-15-2007, 12:45 AM
That Spursdynasty makes even worse threads after games

Amuseddaysleeper
03-15-2007, 12:47 AM
I would LOVE to go to a game in San Antonio -- even if it wasn't a Mavs/Spurs game. I have an aunt there (we battle about our teams all the time) and she says the crowd is just insane. I'd like to compare.

haha i'd love to go to

but only because I'm a die hard Spurs fan ;)

pking
03-15-2007, 12:49 AM
You go often?

I like the Spurs. Sue me for being a Mavs fan and admitting this :lol

Well, maybe like isn't the right word :lol -- it's not like I root for them but I respect the hell out of them and I can't wait to meet them in the playoffs.

mardigan
03-15-2007, 12:51 AM
You go often?

Well, maybe like isn't the right word :lol -- it's not like I root for them but I respect the hell out of them and I can't wait to meet them in the playoffs.

That just immediately made you one my favorite Mavs posters ever

Amuseddaysleeper
03-15-2007, 12:52 AM
You go often?

I live in toronto so i only catch them on the road and have never been to a home game

and thank you for the compliment on the spurs, i respect the mavs and actually find myself defending them on this forum much more than criticizing them
:lol

see you in the wcf!

pking
03-15-2007, 12:52 AM
Ha -- we're not all bad, I promise.

Hey, I just enjoy good basketball.

monosylab1k
03-15-2007, 12:55 AM
What I learned...

1. Suns A-Game versus Mavs B-Game (okay, B+ game) = Suns eeking one out in 2 OT.

2. The Suns have ZERO chance at beating the Mavs or Spurs in a seven game series. This game was the absolute best they'll ever play, and they still only barely squeaked out a 2OT win. I still say Mavs or Spurs beat the Suns in 5.

3. The Mavericks are chokers. Dirk is the biggest of all. They haven't learned shit from last season about how to play cool under pressure. Bottom line. I don't give a fuck about Dirk hitting a game winner against the Trailblazers or whatever bullshit. He's a choker. End of story. You don't miss the two biggest free throws of the game at the end and not get labeled a choker. And the Mavericks won't win until that changes. But there's hope, because even Manning and the Colts got over being chokers. And if they can do it, anybody can.

pking
03-15-2007, 12:55 AM
I live in toronto so i only catch them on the road and have never been to a home game

and thank you for the compliment on the spurs, i respect the mavs and actually find myself defending them on this forum much more than criticizing them

see you in the wcf!

Ah, I see...whata bummer. Should try to make it down for a game sometime -- I'm sure it's a blast.

Oh yea -- can't wait! :)

mardigan
03-15-2007, 12:56 AM
What I learned...

1. Suns A-Game versus Mavs B-Game (okay, B+ game) = Suns eeking one out in 2 OT.

2. The Suns have ZERO chance at beating the Mavs or Spurs in a seven game series. This game was the absolute best they'll ever play, and they still only barely squeaked out a 2OT win. I still say Mavs or Spurs beat the Suns in 5.

3. The Mavericks are chokers. Dirk is the biggest of all. Bottom line. I don't give a fuck about Dirk hitting a game winner against the Trailblazers or whatever bullshit. He's a choker. End of story. You don't miss the two biggest free throws of the game at the end and not get labeled a choker. And the Mavericks won't win until that changes. But there's hope, because even Manning and the Colts got over being chokers. And if they can do it, anybody can.

There goes another one of my favorites^^^^^

monosylab1k
03-15-2007, 12:58 AM
There goes another one of my favorites^^^^^

Yeah i dunno. I like being able to have blind optimism about my team, but when I see the same disappointing shit over and over and over...i can't help but accept the truth. Not to say that I don't think things will change....alot can change between now and playoff time.

pking
03-15-2007, 01:00 AM
As for tonight, I (obviously) see the whole choker thing...but the season overall, I definitely am not feeling you. :lol

mardigan
03-15-2007, 01:03 AM
And its not like I suddenly think the Spurs can manhandle the Mvs, truth is the Suns match up way better with them we do. Spurs have many chinks in the armor, and the only reason everyones acting up afte these games is because of how unstoppable the Mavs have been. Any other team loses 2 straight, no biggie,but your team and ESPN almost explodes, that is a HUGE compliment. Its just nice to here some actuall feedback from some fans.

Shank
03-15-2007, 01:03 AM
Just cruising on potential alone can eventually be the downfall of these Mavs.

When the time comes to make the big play and do the right thing, I'm sure I'm not the only one holding my breath and shielding my eyes, wondering what they're going to do next. While they're still very good and are definitely one of the best teams this year, that cloud of uncertainty hangs overhead when it's time to do or die.

mardigan
03-15-2007, 01:05 AM
Just cruising on potential alone can eventually be the downfall of these Mavs.

When the time comes to make the big play and do the right thing, I'm sure I'm not the only one holding my breath and shielding my eyes, wondering what they're going to do next. While they're still very good and are definitely one of the best teams this year, that cloud of uncertainty hangs overhead when it's time to do or die.
Someone mentioned the Colt reference in another thread, I can see that. But I also know that sooner or later, you guys will be hoisting the trophy

spursreport
03-15-2007, 01:09 AM
Amare can get any shot he wants on the Mavs interior. Not having Amare last year really hurt the Suns but having him back damn near to his oldself is HUGE. The Suns were able to take Dallas in 6 games 2 years ago with no Joe Johnson and a horrible bench. Then the Mavs won a hard fought series in 6 games with the Suns having no Amare, Kurt Thomas and an injured raja bell. Mavs have yet to prove they can beat a suns team WITH Amare in the lineup in a 7 game series. When the Mavs do that, then they can call the suns all sorts of names.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-15-2007, 01:13 AM
I'm surprised how harsh you guys are on dirk (i mean the mav fans)

I'm thinking it's just anger (like how i am when duncan dissapears from time to time) and tommorow morning you'll realize dirk should still be considered deadly in crunch time

RonMexico
03-15-2007, 02:34 AM

Both crowds boo a lot (I've been to Suns games in Dallas and SA), so just think of it like the crowd at AAC with fewer breast implants and trendy guys trying to look cool

virtual_9
03-15-2007, 02:45 AM
Amare can get any shot he wants on the Mavs interior. Not having Amare last year really hurt the Suns but having him back damn near to his oldself is HUGE. The Suns were able to take Dallas in 6 games 2 years ago with no Joe Johnson and a horrible bench. Then the Mavs won a hard fought series in 6 games with the Suns having no Amare, Kurt Thomas and an injured raja bell. Mavs have yet to prove they can beat a suns team WITH Amare in the lineup in a 7 game series. When the Mavs do that, then they can call the suns all sorts of names.

Best post in the thread.

It's incredible how Mavs fans forget that they barely beat a crippled Suns team last year. No Amare, no KT, and a hobbled Raja. It's like the Suns at 100% barely beating the Mavs without Josh Howard, without Dampier and with a hobbled Jason Terry.

Also, the Suns did NOT play their A game today. They were horrible for the better part of two quarters. More like a B- kind of effort. In fact, over at phxsuns.net, the current conversation is about the way the Suns were able to beat the Mavs despite playing such a sloppy game. If you want to see the Suns' A game, see Phx vs. NJN from last December.

No doubt that the Mavs will be tough to beat in a 7-game series. However, I do think that the Suns have the higher ceiling for several reasons:

- Diaw hasn't been playing well
- Amare's still not 100% (although he's finally above 90%)
- D'Antoni's finally starting to integrate the deep bench for the stretch run

It remains to be seen if they can reach that ceiling soon enough to knock out SA and the Mavs.

z0sa
03-15-2007, 03:19 AM
Shawn Marion's D on dirk is the reason the suns won this game. He had a key block, an offensive rebound in the last 30 seconds of regulation for a nash 3, and a horde of other hustle plays that really helped the suns out alot. Marion is the x factor in any series the suns play in, imo.

Ozzman
03-15-2007, 03:43 AM
What I learned...

3. The Mavericks are chokers. Dirk is the biggest of all. They haven't learned shit from last season about how to play cool under pressure. Bottom line. I don't give a fuck about Dirk hitting a game winner against the Trailblazers or whatever bullshit. He's a choker. End of story. You don't miss the two biggest free throws of the game at the end and not get labeled a choker. And the Mavericks won't win until that changes. But there's hope, because even Manning and the Colts got over being chokers. And if they can do it, anybody can.
:lol Mav Fan. I think the Spurs will likely give them a run for their money.

stretch
03-15-2007, 09:20 AM
Amare can get any shot he wants on the Mavs interior.
too bad he cant rebound or defend worth a shit.

mFFL03
03-15-2007, 09:24 AM
Best post in the thread.

It's incredible how Mavs fans forget that they barely beat a crippled Suns team last year. No Amare, no KT, and a hobbled Raja. It's like the Suns at 100% barely beating the Mavs without Josh Howard, without Dampier and with a hobbled Jason Terry.

Also, the Suns did NOT play their A game today. They were horrible for the better part of two quarters. More like a B- kind of effort. In fact, over at phxsuns.net, the current conversation is about the way the Suns were able to beat the Mavs despite playing such a sloppy game. If you want to see the Suns' A game, see Phx vs. NJN from last December.

No doubt that the Mavs will be tough to beat in a 7-game series. However, I do think that the Suns have the higher ceiling for several reasons:

- Diaw hasn't been playing well
- Amare's still not 100% (although he's finally above 90%)
- D'Antoni's finally starting to integrate the deep bench for the stretch run

It remains to be seen if they can reach that ceiling soon enough to knock out SA and the Mavs.

From last season? BEATING NEW JERSEY NETS? Buddy...buddy...BUDDDDYY! You can't measure your team on a regular season game in December vs. the Nets.

Go on with Diaw not playing well, Amare not 100% with 41 points...D'antoni going to the bench? The hell?

Don't forget that our main defender Deveon George was out, Devin Harris was out, Josh Howard was out late in the game, eric dampier was out late in the game.......

So lets take out 4 of your starters, and see what you can do in the last 2 minutes of a game.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-15-2007, 09:28 AM
speaking of people behind the commentators, does that drunk arab looking dude at the AT&T center still go to the games? I crack up everytime I see him.

RonMexico
03-15-2007, 09:43 AM
What we learned is that if Nash didn't get hurt for 3 games before the all-star break, the race for first in the west would be much tighter

stretch
03-15-2007, 10:11 AM
What we learned is that if Nash didn't get hurt for 3 games before the all-star break, the race for first in the west would be much tighter
we also learned that Suns fans still cant go for one day without making excuses. we could make excuses that if we had Harris and George last night, we would have won, and its probably true too, but the fact is, we should have won anyways, and fucked it up by choking and getting too conservative in the 4th quarter.

RonMexico
03-15-2007, 10:16 AM
we also learned that Suns fans still cant go for one day without making excuses. we could make excuses that if we had Harris and George last night, we would have won, and its probably true too, but the fact is, we should have won anyways, and fucked it up by choking and getting too conservative in the 4th quarter.

The Suns choked in the 4th quarter back in December, too, but your "Mavs Vision" made that one out to be a great Mavs performance instead of a Suns collapse... goes both ways, pal

ponky
03-15-2007, 10:23 AM
i learned that fans will say regular season games don't mean shit one minute and then jizz all over themselves the next because one team (not their team) beat another team (not their team) in a close game

lefty
03-15-2007, 10:28 AM
What I've learned is that both teams can blow double digits leads against an excellent team.

LEONARD
03-15-2007, 10:28 AM
That Spursdynasty makes even worse threads after games

RonMexico
03-15-2007, 10:33 AM
What it's confirmed is that the Suns/Mavs are very evenly matched and have been since Nash left... the series is either tied or one game in the Mavs favor (including playoffs)

mavsfan1000
03-15-2007, 10:45 AM
What we learned is that Devin Harris and Devean George would've been very nice to have in this game.

RonMexico
03-15-2007, 10:58 AM
What we learned is that Devin Harris and Devean George would've been very nice to have in this game.

And Amare would have been nice to have last year.

stretch
03-15-2007, 11:17 AM
The Suns choked in the 4th quarter back in December, too, but your "Mavs Vision" made that one out to be a great Mavs performance instead of a Suns collapse... goes both ways, pal
actually, i never said it was a great Mavs performance, although it was far better than what the Suns did last night. anytime you hold the Suns under 100, thats pretty damn good. and the Suns didnt choke a huge lead in that game the way Dallas did. it was a wire-to-wire game, in which every time Phoenix made plays, Dallas made better plays.

RonMexico
03-15-2007, 11:20 AM
actually, i never said it was a great Mavs performance, although it was far better than what the Suns did last night. anytime you hold the Suns under 100, thats pretty damn good. and the Suns didnt choke a huge lead in that game the way Dallas did. it was a wire-to-wire game, in which every time Phoenix made plays, Dallas made better plays.

Well, the Suns choked away a lead last night, then the Mavs did it... But a 7 point lead in a game you called "wire-to-wire" and then Boris Diaw fouls out and Bell/Barbosa make terrible decisions doesn't have to be a HUGE lead for it to be a collapse.

It was a lower-scoring affair, so the margins of leads can still be significant even if they're lower than last night.

stretch
03-15-2007, 12:00 PM
Well, the Suns choked away a lead last night, then the Mavs did it... But a 7 point lead in a game you called "wire-to-wire" and then Boris Diaw fouls out and Bell/Barbosa make terrible decisions doesn't have to be a HUGE lead for it to be a collapse.

It was a lower-scoring affair, so the margins of leads can still be significant even if they're lower than last night.
thats the stupidest fucking thing ive ever heard. you dont choke away a lead in the second quarter. its not considered a choke job if you give up a lead in the SECOND QUARTER. thats not considered choking PERIOD.

ponky
03-15-2007, 12:04 PM
And Amare would have been nice to have last year.

ah that explains the suns' success of two years ago

spursreport
03-15-2007, 12:52 PM
too bad he cant rebound or defend worth a shit.

While Dirk is a solid rebounder, he cant defend worth a shit either.

stretch
03-15-2007, 01:37 PM
While Dirk is a solid rebounder, he cant defend worth a shit either.
I would take Dirk's defense over Amare's in a heartbeat. All Amare can do is get an occasional block because of his athleticism. But he is probably equally as clueless as Dirk used to be defensively. I can't count how often he fucks up on pick-and-roll defense, and how often his man is wide open for shots, and he just stands there and watches. He is out of position so often, its horrendous. Dirk may be a slightly lesser man defender than Amare, but at least Dirk will typically be where he needs to be defensively, unlike Amare who looks fucking clueless.

RonMexico
03-15-2007, 01:39 PM
ah that explains the suns' success of two years ago

completely different team... that's like saying the Mavs with Walker, Jamison, and Bradley were the same

RonMexico
03-15-2007, 01:40 PM
thats the stupidest fucking thing ive ever heard. you dont choke away a lead in the second quarter. its not considered a choke job if you give up a lead in the SECOND QUARTER. thats not considered choking PERIOD.

ok, pal - thanks for playing... again...

It's getting close the playoffs, Mavs are proving why they're not clutch... again

And yeah, rolling with a 16 point lead when the ONLY thing you have to do is keep Erika Dampier off the boards... that's not Dirk-worthy, but it's still pretty weak.

monosylab1k
03-15-2007, 01:40 PM
completely different team... that's like saying the Mavs with Walker, Jamison, and Bradley were the same

you're not serious are you? the only significant difference is diaw instead of johnson....bell instead of richardson....the dynamic of the team is exactly the same...

the mavericks completely changed their philosophy since the walker/jamison year. dirk is basically the only guy left....howard was a rookie...

RonMexico
03-15-2007, 01:55 PM
you're not serious are you? the only significant difference is diaw instead of johnson....bell instead of richardson....the dynamic of the team is exactly the same...

the mavericks completely changed their philosophy since the walker/jamison year. dirk is basically the only guy left....howard was a rookie...

You're completely incorrect - the entire outlook of the team has changed. Diaw is a much better passer than Q-Rich and Bell is a better defender than either Johnson or Richardson.

You obviously don't understand the concept of team chemistry and personalities and how they can affect a team... which is why I always rip on Stack.

monosylab1k
03-15-2007, 01:57 PM
You're completely incorrect - the entire outlook of the team has changed.

2005 Suns - run and gun, lots of threes, drives and assists by Nash, ferocious dunks from Amare, little to no defense.

2007 Suns - run and gun, lots of threes, drives and assists by Nash, ferocious dunks from Amare, little to no defense.

And the outlook has changed........how?

RonMexico
03-15-2007, 01:58 PM
2007 - little to marginal defense... deeper bench... Kurt Thomas

monosylab1k
03-15-2007, 02:01 PM
Kurt Thomas

what exactly does he do? Seems like ever Suns game I see, he checks into the game, the commentators say something along the lines of "The Suns are glad to have Thomas healthy, it gives them another big man", then he proceeds to do nothing of enough significance to have his name mentioned again until he checks out and sits back down on the bench.

He is to the Suns what Greg Buckner is to the Mavs....every Mavs game the same thing happens, except replace the words "another big man" with "another defensive stopper"

stretch
03-15-2007, 02:01 PM
2007 - little to marginal defense... deeper bench... Kurt Thomas
thats like if the Mavs were to make an excuse that we lost due to lack of depth because DJ Mbenga was hurt. Kurt Thomas is basically a non-factor, especially against teams like the Mavs and Spurs.

RonMexico
03-15-2007, 02:03 PM
Wait for Kurt Thomas in the playoffs - word on the street is that they want to keep him healthy for the playoffs this year rather than risk another injury like that dumb elbow this year and stress fracture from last year.

Trust me, he played very well in the beginning of the season and he'll play a role.

Secondly, he's a very calming voice who helps Amare mature (slowly, of course) and he simply can provide minutes of rest for Stoudemire/Diaw, which is always beneficial (or when Amare picks up 2 fouls like last night).

Dirk41MVP
03-15-2007, 02:30 PM
what I learned from this game: Phoenix needed 2 OT's to win a game where dallas wasn't healthy and they got 40+ and 30+ nights from amare and nash.

I learned that jho is a dumbass and does stupid shit everytime a game is on the line (time outs and foul 3 pointers in the last 15 seconds of the game)

I learned that we can't continue to switch the pick 'n roll, else we'll get killed. when we fought through the screens and tightened our D, the suns scored 16 points in a quarter, when we didn't they scored 33 or 35.

I also learned that the National Media is more stupid that I thought they were. The suns are now apparently the favorites for the title and nash for mvp again (not like he wasn't before, but still) after a 2 point, 2-OT win in march, lmao.

I also learned that nash has another guy pretty good named Amare I think playing alongside him, whom everybody seems to think he's a role player or something and not a superstar, since everybody talks about nash but not about amare, who was the mvp of the game...

I'm more convinced (didn't learn this) that the suns can't play defense and rebound. The mavericks got 104 shots at the basket (despite so many uncharacteristic TO's) and Phoenix got only 88 and while they did shot 55% from the field, largely due to our 8+ TO quarters that gave them dunks on the other end, they showed they can't stop the mavericks with their defense (don't pretend those TO's were forced, they weren't).

The solars should be more concerned that they shot 55+ % and dallas shot only 45% and they only beat us by a basket. They won't be shooting any better, specially in a 7 game series than last night, yet our offense looked like crap in the 1st and 4th quarters and it wasn't exactly because of the solar's D...

I also learned that the refs are a bunch of bitches that can't call travel on nash when he lands with the ball after a jump or a foul when he pushes people off (see dirk at the end of the 1st half) or a foul when the dirty ass solars whacked devin across the neck and injured him for the rest of the game and possibly more games to come.

I also learned that Bill Walton is a bigger douche than I thought he was. When a team is 1-6 or w/e the solars are against DAl, SA, and Utah and they are playing against the best team in the league on the road, THEY need to win the game to know they can beat these teams, not Dallas. Dallas has nothing to prove, they've beaten them plenty this season and last as well. They've beaten utah and SA, the solars haven't...

I also learned that it's impossible for Walton to look beyond his love affair for "little stevie" as the fag calls him, lmao.

I also learned that the solars are very confident they will see the mavericks in the Playoffs, despite having to go through SA if the standings stay the way they are. And guess what, they won't go through them...

I also noticed that the Suns are STILL 3 games behind Dallas, unlike what everybody seems to think

As you can see, I learned many things. I'm a scholar, I'm a maestro at dissecting games. While PHX leaves this game overly confident that they will beat Dallas, Dallas played a pretty pathetic 1st and 4th quarters due to their own fault and they were still in it till the end... let's recap:

Phoenix won't shoot more than 55% a game, specially not in an entire series once we get our defense right. Avery said he'd use this game as an experiment to see the different type of defenses for nash and the pick 'n roll, and last night he said he took many positive things from the game, and it was obvious when he got the defense right and we shut the solars down..

Dallas can shoot a pretty bad percentage from the field and still beat the "best offense in the league" because they play defense and they rebound.

Dallas needs to take care of the ball and limit those unforced errors that they had specially in the 1st quarter. That gives the solars easy points and makes their shooting % higher than it is. Then the dumbass solar fans say the mavs don't play defense... lol

Rebounds and defense still win championships and the solars doesn't do either one great (see dampier getting 11 offensive boards!!)

San Antonio will beat 'em solars in the second round if denver doesn't do so in the 1st hahah.

Diaw can't guard dirk, they'll need to move marion to dirk and jho with a cool head, will rape diaw off the dribble.

Amare and Nash can't play a better game than they did. They were combined for 73 points on 62% shooting and 18 rebounds. Nash alone almost got a triple double and they still needed miraculous shots and fouls in the end to beat us in 2 ot

Dirk and jho were combined for 49 points on 38% shooting only and 25 rebounds... yet they were in it till the end.

Dirk won't shoot 40% from the field and 66 % from the FT line many times and
Jho won't play as shitty as he did (shooting 36%) and HOPEFULLY he will stop doing his dumbass BS of fouling a 3 point shooter at the end of games, and fouling out.

I'm also not sure if the solar fans noticed that your dirty players injured devin and prompted him to miss virtually the entire game and devean george didn't play either. They're two of our top 6 players, devin's like our Barbosa and george our marion in defense, had they played we would have won that game make no mistake about it.

... anyways I'm just repeating myself. The mavs ain't worried about the solars. Let them solars enjoy this win and we'll see SA in the WCF again, like it's supposed to be.

Dirk41MVP
03-15-2007, 02:32 PM
You obviously don't understand the concept of team chemistry and personalities and how they can affect a team... which is why I always rip on Stack.

I don't know if you know, but stack raped your team for 30+ points last night. The chemistry is fine with him in the mavs...

Don Quixote
03-15-2007, 02:37 PM
I learned that I can make myself fart on cue.

stretch
03-15-2007, 02:53 PM
I learned that I can make myself fart on cue.

da_suns_fan__
03-15-2007, 03:09 PM
what I learned from this game: Phoenix needed 2 OT's to win a game where dallas wasn't healthy and they got 40+ and 30+ nights from amare and nash.

I learned that jho is a dumbass and does stupid shit everytime a game is on the line (time outs and foul 3 pointers in the last 15 seconds of the game)

I learned that we can't continue to switch the pick 'n roll, else we'll get killed. when we fought through the screens and tightened our D, the suns scored 16 points in a quarter, when we didn't they scored 33 or 35.

I also learned that the National Media is more stupid that I thought they were. The suns are now apparently the favorites for the title and nash for mvp again (not like he wasn't before, but still) after a 2 point, 2-OT win in march, lmao.

I also learned that nash has another guy pretty good named Amare I think playing alongside him, whom everybody seems to think he's a role player or something and not a superstar, since everybody talks about nash but not about amare, who was the mvp of the game...

I'm more convinced (didn't learn this) that the suns can't play defense and rebound. The mavericks got 104 shots at the basket (despite so many uncharacteristic TO's) and Phoenix got only 88 and while they did shot 55% from the field, largely due to our 8+ TO quarters that gave them dunks on the other end, they showed they can't stop the mavericks with their defense (don't pretend those TO's were forced, they weren't).

The solars should be more concerned that they shot 55+ % and dallas shot only 45% and they only beat us by a basket. They won't be shooting any better, specially in a 7 game series than last night, yet our offense looked like crap in the 1st and 4th quarters and it wasn't exactly because of the solar's D...

I also learned that the refs are a bunch of bitches that can't call travel on nash when he lands with the ball after a jump or a foul when he pushes people off (see dirk at the end of the 1st half) or a foul when the dirty ass solars whacked devin across the neck and injured him for the rest of the game and possibly more games to come.

I also learned that Bill Walton is a bigger douche than I thought he was. When a team is 1-6 or w/e the solars are against DAl, SA, and Utah and they are playing against the best team in the league on the road, THEY need to win the game to know they can beat these teams, not Dallas. Dallas has nothing to prove, they've beaten them plenty this season and last as well. They've beaten utah and SA, the solars haven't...

I also learned that it's impossible for Walton to look beyond his love affair for "little stevie" as the fag calls him, lmao.

I also learned that the solars are very confident they will see the mavericks in the Playoffs, despite having to go through SA if the standings stay the way they are. And guess what, they won't go through them...

I also noticed that the Suns are STILL 3 games behind Dallas, unlike what everybody seems to think

As you can see, I learned many things. I'm a scholar, I'm a maestro at dissecting games. While PHX leaves this game overly confident that they will beat Dallas, Dallas played a pretty pathetic 1st and 4th quarters due to their own fault and they were still in it till the end... let's recap:

Phoenix won't shoot more than 55% a game, specially not in an entire series once we get our defense right. Avery said he'd use this game as an experiment to see the different type of defenses for nash and the pick 'n roll, and last night he said he took many positive things from the game, and it was obvious when he got the defense right and we shut the solars down..

Dallas can shoot a pretty bad percentage from the field and still beat the "best offense in the league" because they play defense and they rebound.

Dallas needs to take care of the ball and limit those unforced errors that they had specially in the 1st quarter. That gives the solars easy points and makes their shooting % higher than it is. Then the dumbass solar fans say the mavs don't play defense... lol

Rebounds and defense still win championships and the solars doesn't do either one great (see dampier getting 11 offensive boards!!)

San Antonio will beat 'em solars in the second round if denver doesn't do so in the 1st hahah.

Diaw can't guard dirk, they'll need to move marion to dirk and jho with a cool head, will rape diaw off the dribble.

Amare and Nash can't play a better game than they did. They were combined for 73 points on 62% shooting and 18 rebounds. Nash alone almost got a triple double and they still needed miraculous shots and fouls in the end to beat us in 2 ot

Dirk and jho were combined for 49 points on 38% shooting only and 25 rebounds... yet they were in it till the end.

Dirk won't shoot 40% from the field and 66 % from the FT line many times and
Jho won't play as shitty as he did (shooting 36%) and HOPEFULLY he will stop doing his dumbass BS of fouling a 3 point shooter at the end of games, and fouling out.

I'm also not sure if the solar fans noticed that your dirty players injured devin and prompted him to miss virtually the entire game and devean george didn't play either. They're two of our top 6 players, devin's like our Barbosa and george our marion in defense, had they played we would have won that game make no mistake about it.

... anyways I'm just repeating myself. The mavs ain't worried about the solars. Let them solars enjoy this win and we'll see SA in the WCF again, like it's supposed to be.

:sleep

And the Mavs need to have a crazy edge in rebounding to win. What will happen if the Suns limit their second chance opportunities? Turning that huge margin into a smaller one would be an earier task than stopping Nash, Amare and Barbosa. Diaw isn't even close to 100% either.

btw - Nash and Amare can very easily have those type of games in a series against Dallas. They didn't even have to work very hard for their shots.

stretch
03-15-2007, 03:34 PM
What will happen if the Suns limit their second chance opportunities?
IF they do that... i repeat... IF... then they will have a good chance to win. but how do they plan to do that? from what ive seen of them all season, they are a piss poor rebounding team, and its not just going to change overnight.

Doug Collins
03-15-2007, 03:36 PM
Amare did avg like 37pts against the spurs in 2005 wcf. He could easily do that against the mavs as long as Nash is feeding him.

dbreiden83080
03-15-2007, 03:54 PM

This is a three horse race. The Suns, Mavs and Spurs are all great teams in different ways and it is going to be one hell of a fight in the playoffs. Dallas's armor has shown some kinks in the last 2 games. I would not be shocked if you guys catch them for that 1 seed.

Don Quixote
03-15-2007, 03:58 PM
No, I think Dallas has #1 locked up. They'll get it right before the playoffs.

BeerIsGood!
03-15-2007, 04:14 PM
I give Amare credit. I thought for sure he was done after the knee injuries, but he's come back strong. Gonna be a tough three horse race come April.

Agloco
03-15-2007, 04:39 PM

I don't know what your point is here.......

Didn't they give up 111 in regulation?

How is that indicative of defensive prowess?

Agloco
03-15-2007, 04:47 PM
..............The solars should be more concerned that they shot 55+ % and dallas shot only 45% and they only beat us by a basket. They won't be shooting any better, specially in a 7 game series than last night, yet our offense looked like crap in the 1st and 4th quarters and it wasn't exactly because of the solar's D.........

I gotta ask.....

Did you notice how many of the shots were dunks and/or layups?

I didn't see the "solars" making a lot of difficult shots. Shit was coming easy last night.

Methinks Dallas has got some polishing up to do with Pick-n-Pull defense......

RonMexico
03-15-2007, 05:05 PM
Amare did avg like 37pts against the spurs in 2005 wcf. He could easily do that against the mavs as long as Nash is feeding him.

Erika can't hold him either...

Dirk41MVP
03-15-2007, 05:36 PM
:sleep

And the Mavs need to have a crazy edge in rebounding to win. What will happen if the Suns limit their second chance opportunities? Turning that huge margin into a smaller one would be an earier task than stopping Nash, Amare and Barbosa. Diaw isn't even close to 100% either.

btw - Nash and Amare can very easily have those type of games in a series against Dallas. They didn't even have to work very hard for their shots.

lol you can't work on your rebounding if you don't have the staff to do so. In the previous 3 meetings the mavs have out rebounded the solars and have had more shots than them. That won't change.. defense you can improve on (which you won't), but rebound, you can't unless you get players that can actually rebound.

Amare did have 10 rebounds but in 45 minutes and he gave dampier and diop 18 rebounds (16 of them offensive) in 42 minutes. Do you see the problem here ?.

Nash had to work hard for his shots, amare didn't I agree. But he won't get all those lucky bounces in the and-1's and our defense will be much more tough when the playoffs start. Avery admitted this game to be experimental to see what will work in the playoffs, hence why we played all kinds of defenses last night...

As I said though, even if Amare and nash AVERAGE the stats they had last night, it was still a 2 point game with dirk and jho having terrible games and devin didn't even play much at all, who again is a pretty huge part of our team...

I wouldn't be so comfortable and happy with that win last night, admit it, it was pure luck a foul here, and a bounce there that's what decided the game, not imposing play by the solars.

Duncan averaged like 40 against us last year in the WCF didn't he ?, we still beat the spurs... besides this was a 2-OT game, not a regular game. That's almost an entire extra quarter...

I gotta ask.....

Did you notice how many of the shots were dunks and/or layups?

I didn't see the "solars" making a lot of difficult shots. Shit was coming easy last night.

Methinks Dallas has got some polishing up to do with Pick-n-Pull defense......

yeah and in case you didn't get what I said about our defense, here it goes again. Avery was experimenting with the different coverages on the pick 'n roll. When we switch the pick n roll and we have dampier or diop DROP BACK and play nash, we get killed. Our bigs have to "show" or deny penetration to nash when they set the screen for him so our guard can rotate back and stay in front of him... When we did that, our defense was great (see the 16-point quarter), but when we switched everything, we either had diop at the 3-point line guarding nash or terry on stoudemire on the block...

When avery fixes that, we'll be OK. That's the only thing that really proved to kill us yesterday, but it's fixable so there aren't that many worries there... The solars didn't prove to able to defend or rebound and that's not something you can change with a couple of practices... they have bigger concerns than the mavs do.

Funny thing is, Stoudemire can't hold "erika" either, or even Diop. He gave them 18 rebounds, 16 of them offensive... It's funny mr. "stat" can't hold down a girl and keep her off the glass, isn't it ? lmao...

AZLouis
03-15-2007, 05:38 PM
I don't know what your point is here.......

Didn't they give up 111 in regulation?

How is that indicative of defensive prowess?

Bill said nothing of defensive prowess. But only trying to relate the fact that regardless of what you may think the Suns have improved their defense.

Enough that they can now make a defensive stop (Nash deflecting the ball off Terry) that can lead to wins in close games. Something they've had trouble with in the past 2 years.

Also, the Suns typically do allow more points to be scored because so many more possessions are created in relation to their uptempo style. Although last night it was Dampier's dominate offensive rebounding that created more possessions for the Mavs.

They are rated 3rd currently in points differential, trailing only the Spurs and Mavs. Spurs (8.6), Mavs (8.1), Suns (7.9) Defensive teams such as the Rockets, Pistons, Jazz, and Bulls each trail the Suns in this department by more than 4.

===========

What I learned from this game...

That if the end score was 200-0 (either way) everybody would still be arguing that the team they like is better, that the player they like is the MVP, that a ref screwed them on the calls, and that the other team can't handle them in a 7 game series.

stretch
03-15-2007, 05:44 PM
no. he will just dominate him on the boards, and make the plays that matter most.

monosylab1k
03-15-2007, 06:11 PM
The bottom line is this -

The Suns played their style of basketball to perfection. Almost a flawless performance.

The Mavericks played with their heads up their asses for all but 1.5 quarters.

The Suns still needed two overtimes for their flawless game to beat the Mavericks shit-infested choke job.

RonMexico
03-15-2007, 06:39 PM
no. he will just dominate him on the boards, and make the plays that matter most.

"Erik Dampier" and "making plays that matter most" should never be included in the same sentence.

confined
03-15-2007, 06:41 PM
"Erik Dampier" and "making plays that matter most" should never be included in the same sentence.
11 offensive rebounds is pretty ballin...and i still think that its rebounding that wins championships and i really dont think the suns will make it outta the second round this year because of that

RonMexico
03-15-2007, 06:45 PM
11 offensive rebounds is pretty ballin...and i still think that its rebounding that wins championships and i really dont think the suns will make it outta the second round this year because of that

Unless they make a concerted effort to attack the glass, which they really didn't do last night. It's not like they don't have people who can rebound out there... they just don't display the desire every night... when you can only do one thing (as in Dampier and Diop can only rebound), then you better do it well.

11 offensive rebounds is part shitty Suns play and part Dampier doing a good job.

Popeye Jones once got 12 offensive in a game in 1994, so it's not like he was legendary last night.

mavsfan1000
03-15-2007, 08:07 PM
Don't forget the mavs at full strength already beat the suns this year at full strength. I feel Harris can really bother that pick and roll as he can use his quickness to get steals on that pass from Nash to Stoudemire. How unfortunate he hurts his neck in a game where he was really needed. George would be another option to guard Stoudemire as well.

pking
03-15-2007, 09:24 PM
i learned that fans will say regular season games don't mean shit one minute and then jizz all over themselves the next because one team (not their team) beat another team (not their team) in a close game

You're my favorite poster.

ponky
03-15-2007, 09:39 PM
You're my favorite poster.

:clap :clap :clap

pking
03-15-2007, 09:48 PM
I was trying to say something similar last night but it didn't come out as accurate and to the point :lol

monosylab1k
03-15-2007, 09:54 PM
Lately the quality of Mav fan posts has been alot better, IMO. Not alot of idiotic Amarelooms crap. I dunno if Spurs fans agree with this assessment, but that's how it appears to me.

Now if the Suns fans could get rid of Nashfan and get more RonMexico's and JMark's, they'd be fairly tolerable.

Nashfan
03-15-2007, 11:30 PM
Don't forget the mavs at full strength already beat the suns this year at full strength. I feel Harris can really bother that pick and roll as he can use his quickness to get steals on that pass from Nash to Stoudemire. How unfortunate he hurts his neck in a game where he was really needed. George would be another option to guard Stoudemire as well.

You have to be kidding about George being an option to guard Amare right???

stretch
03-15-2007, 11:31 PM
Lately the quality of Mav fan posts has been alot better, IMO. Not alot of idiotic Amarelooms crap. I dunno if Spurs fans agree with this assessment, but that's how it appears to me.

Now if the Suns fans could get rid of Nashfan and get more RonMexico's and JMark's, they'd be fairly tolerable.
agreed.

wait, you forgot xylus too. hes almost as worthless of a poster as Nashfan. and the Spurs fans need to get rid of spursdynasty, spursreport, and bring Jonathan back. he was the best Spurs poster in this history of this forum.

Nashfan
03-15-2007, 11:33 PM

Now if the Mav fans could get rid of Mono and Stretch and get more Mabber and U2's and that poster with a cat punching in the avatar they would be fairly tolerable.

THE SIXTH MAN
03-15-2007, 11:37 PM

Agreed, the regular mav posters like you, stretch, ponky, pking, mavs chick, the guy with bender in his avatar, mabber and others (not all) are bringing some good stuff to the table. RonMexico has always been one of my favorite posters, so has JMarks. Its the n00bs that come on here that fuck everything up. And Im not just talking about one group of fans, it goes for spur fans, mav fans, sun fans, and king fans.

Shank
03-15-2007, 11:38 PM
I think Dirk Nowitzki is the most positive of all the Mavs posters, though.

stretch
03-15-2007, 11:38 PM
Agreed, the regular mav posters like you, stretch, ponky, pking, and others are bringing some good stuff to the table. RonMexico has always been one of my favorite posters, so has JMarks. Its the n00bs that come on here that fuck everything up. And Im not just talking about one group of fans, it goes for spur fans, mav fans, sun fans, and king fans.
yea. i used to fuck with jmarks and ronmexico a lot, but i actually like them a lot as posters. they definitely know their stuff compared to the noobs like Nashfan... at least except for when they said that the Suns were a good defensive team... lol jk

stretch
03-15-2007, 11:39 PM
I think Dirk Nowitzki is the most positive of all the Mavs posters, though.
hes bizzare, but funny. hes a noob that is tolerable, because hes just trying to be retarded.

Shank
03-15-2007, 11:48 PM
And I have access to tickets for every Mavs home game for the rest of the regular season (though the marquee matchups are a little more difficult). PM me if anyone wants to go. They're lower bowl in the Cingular Crazy Fan section.

stretch
03-15-2007, 11:50 PM
And I have access to tickets for every Mavs home game for the rest of the regular season (though the marquee matchups are a little more difficult). PM me if anyone wants to go. They're lower bowl in the Cingular Crazy Fan section.
do you really?

Shank
03-16-2007, 12:01 AM
Sure do. That's why I said it.

RonMexico
03-16-2007, 12:04 AM
I feel so loved. I was going to end it all tonight, but you guys made me feel like at least I have digital friends, so I'll live to see another day.

Just kidding, but I'm glad this ended up in the "what we learned from the Suns/Mavs game" thread.

stretch
03-16-2007, 12:05 AM
Sure do. That's why I said it.
lol

stretch
03-16-2007, 12:06 AM
I feel so loved. I was going to end it all tonight, but you guys made me feel like at least I have digital friends, so I'll live to see another day.

Just kidding, but I'm glad this ended up in the "what we learned from the Suns/Mavs game" thread.
remember Ron... in my book... you're not a total fucking retard anymore... you're just a fucking retard. lol

Dirk41MVP
03-16-2007, 01:53 AM
why the hell do the queens have their own section in a SA board anyways ?, it's mind-boggling and confusing...

spursreport
03-16-2007, 05:07 PM
agreed.

wait, you forgot xylus too. hes almost as worthless of a poster as Nashfan. and the Spurs fans need to get rid of spursdynasty, spursreport, and bring Jonathan back. he was the best Spurs poster in this history of this forum.

Now if the Mav fans could get rid of a prick like you, things would be better around here. You tend to piss alot of people off and then get pissy when they attack you because of it. You say you are here to bring basketball to the table but start a thread about wanting a certain poster to get banned. :wtf Your hypocrisy is comedy.

1Parker1
03-16-2007, 06:17 PM
We learned that the Spurs won't be able to win a 7 game series against either of them. :angel

ponky
03-16-2007, 06:22 PM

lol, dang, the first thing that came to my mind was drinking

ducks
03-16-2007, 06:58 PM
Dallas has given up 100-plus points 16 times this season and has an 8-8 record in those games. Against the Mavericks, Phoenix scored 112 points on November 16, 99 on

mavsfan1000
03-16-2007, 07:02 PM
If Dallas can get their 2 best defenders (Harris and George) than they'll be fine.

pking
03-16-2007, 07:04 PM
If Dallas can get their 2 best defenders (Harris and George) than they'll be fine.

Add Buck to that.

He's out tonight, too.

ponky
03-16-2007, 07:13 PM
Add Buck to that.

He's out tonight, too.

wha?!?!?!??! ugh, too many out at the same time. at least it's not like last season when 3-4 of our guys were out in april right when we needed them the most as we were trying to keep up with s.a. in the division standings

pking
03-16-2007, 07:14 PM
Yea...That's what they're saying on Dallasbasketball.com, anyway. I guess I shouldn't say that as if it's definite.

ponky
03-16-2007, 07:28 PM
Yea...That's what they're saying on Dallasbasketball.com, anyway. I guess I shouldn't say that as if it's definite.

hmmm, i guess we'll find out. should be alright against the celtics, we need at least some of those guys for detroit

stretch
03-16-2007, 10:50 PM
Now if the Mav fans could get rid of a prick like you, things would be better around here. You tend to piss alot of people off and then get pissy when they attack you because of it. You say you are here to bring basketball to the table but start a thread about wanting a certain poster to get banned. :wtf Your hypocrisy is comedy.
funny thing is, the only two posters that ever really complain about me are you and Nashfan. and plenty of people think you both are fucking morons. shut the fuck up.

spursreport
03-17-2007, 02:31 AM
funny thing is, the only two posters that ever really complain about me are you and Nashfan. and plenty of people think you both are fucking morons. shut the fuck up.

Actually more have gotten on you in the past but you deny the truth as always. Hypocrite :donkey