03-14-2007, 11:18 PM
http://www.metah.ch/blog/image/choke.jpg

i like it.....

resistanze
03-14-2007, 11:19 PM
LOL you were just waiting for this shit :lol

Fillmoe
03-14-2007, 11:21 PM
i wonder how long before mavs fans come in talking about how sorry the kings are and blah blah blah

Mavschick
03-14-2007, 11:23 PM
Once again, the Mavs choke when it matters.

Fillmoe
03-14-2007, 11:24 PM
mavschick you are a smart fan.... you are not like the rest of your teams fans..... i actually like u... :lol :lol

stretch
03-14-2007, 11:25 PM
i cant argue that. they choked. big-time tonight. but im still not worried. its the regular season. the Spurs choked away a 10 point lead with like 30 seconds to go a couple years ago against the Rockets, and still won the title that year. There were several games that even the Bulls choked in during the regular season when they won titles. it happens to all teams. it was just one of those nights. but i guarantee it wont happen again... especially against the Suns.

Fillmoe
03-14-2007, 11:26 PM
but did anyone of those teams lose 4 straight in the finals?

FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCK A DICK AND CHOKE!

stretch
03-14-2007, 11:42 PM
but did anyone of those teams lose 4 straight in the finals?

FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCK A DICK AND CHOKE!
no. the bulls just got their ass handed to them in the ECF by the Pistons, while Pippen faked a headache to justify his 1-10 night, and everyone else pretty much sucked. but then the next year, they came back and won the title. the Mavs choked last year, but this is a new year, and a new team. wait till the season is over.

Don Quixote
03-14-2007, 11:43 PM
I like the new logo. It fits.

CHOKERS!!

pking
03-14-2007, 11:53 PM
Because Game number 63 of the regular season is that much more important than the other 81, eh?

No shit the Mavs choked tonight but it's fucking ridiculous how big of a deal people are making out of this.

mavs>spurs2
03-15-2007, 12:05 AM
Don't mind Fillmoe he's just a fucking Arab.

Don Quixote
03-15-2007, 12:06 AM
It's only a big deal because it was a heavily-promoted game played by two excellent teams. Almost everyone I knew watched it. And it was a great game.

But the Mavs choked, just like last June.

Fillmoe
THANK YOU COME AGAIN! :flipoff

dirk4mvp
Don't mind Fillmoe he's just a fucking Arab.

racist?

pking
03-15-2007, 12:08 AM
It's only a big deal because it was a heavily-promoted game played by two excellent teams. Almost everyone I knew watched it. And it was a great game.

But the Mavs choked, just like last June.

Heavily promoted and much-watched doesn't make it any more important. I hate that we lost the game, it sucks.. but I also hated that we lost Monday, that sucked too.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-15-2007, 12:08 AM
racist?

seriously, that comment was uncalled for

THE SIXTH MAN
03-15-2007, 12:09 AM
racist?
No shit, what does his race have to do with anything?

sandeepgm
03-15-2007, 12:10 AM
mavs choked tonight but rather now than later. I would have loved to have more seperation but no biggie. Dallas has lost a lot of leads( even happend in the wcf game 7) then came back to win it.

But the main problem is that the mavs go into a shell energy wise. Most of it happens when they have a lead. They are just not putting away teams like they should be. Some of it maybe on court leadership. Dirk should be demanding more energy from his team mates. he has probably tried to do that sometimes by berating his teammates which is the wrong approach.

Dirk has tried to fire up his team mates by getting a tech and that has worked at times but mostly the techs he picks up are out of frustration. There are a lot of things to work on and lot more opportunities.

All the celebration by the kings and spurs fan is only because a couple of mav fans have been talking about how great the team is and rubbing others faces in it. In the real world all this does is to make the remaining games more interesting and maybe give
less rest to our starters. It no way shifts momentum one way or the other.

Don Quixote
03-15-2007, 12:12 AM
Heavily promoted and much-watched doesn't make it any more important. I hate that we lost the game, it sucks.. but I also hated that we lost Monday, that sucked too.

Yeah, it sucks when your team loses.

True, this game counts as much as any other, but the reason it's a big deal to us is because we all saw it. It was a freaking great game.

Don Quixote
03-15-2007, 12:17 AM
It's all good though. Dallas has the #1 pretty much locked up, and shouldn't run into any problems until the 2d round at the soonest. The playoffs (after the 1st round preliminaries are mercifully over) should be interesting.

BillsCarnage
03-15-2007, 12:21 AM
but i guarantee it wont happen again... especially against the Suns.

That's right, because come PO time the Suns won't piss around in the 2nd & 3rd quarters like they did tonight.

pking
03-15-2007, 12:21 AM
Eh, well...Just hope we pick up and win the next couple games. 6 weeks of winning followed by two consecutive losses is a bummer. Mavs fans were starting to get spoiled. I'm personally just glad the game didn't play out the way the GS game did -- we didn't even have a shot, we just sucked. In the first and second quarters, it looked like this one was heading that way. Definitely not a moral victory -- a loss is a loss and we didn't really deserve to win after all the mistakes in the fourt quarter -- but I'm just glad we didn't look as shitty as we did on Monday.

Phoenix is a scary team. Amare's a beast. Nash will continue to play well against us. I'm looking forward to the playoffs. Although I look more forward to a date with the Spurs (I enjoyed that series last year more than I've ever enjoyed any other basketball games), a series against the Suns would be ridiculously exciting as well.

BillsCarnage
03-15-2007, 12:25 AM
but I also hated that we lost Monday, that sucked too.

You didn't lose monday... You got WORKED!!

stretch
03-15-2007, 12:26 AM
That's right, because come PO time the Suns won't piss around in the 2nd & 3rd quarters like they did tonight.
no. they will piss around in the 4th quarter as usual.

pking
03-15-2007, 12:27 AM
Riiight.

Either way you want to look at it...we lost.

How old are you?

Trainwreck2100
03-15-2007, 12:29 AM
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/1659/mavs22nzua4.jpg

MrChug
03-15-2007, 12:31 AM
i wonder how long before mavs fans come in talking about how sorry the kings are and blah blah blah

Okay, I'll step to you bitch. The Kings are sorry. The Mavs are gods compared to the kings. Stop taking it out on other teams because your perenially lottery-bound team suck the sweat off of a camels balls. You're a crackhead, etc. I could go on forever, but I'm not even a mavs fan. So suck it you wortless waste of life. And your mother too...

BillsCarnage
03-15-2007, 12:32 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Trainwreck2100
03-15-2007, 12:37 AM
Had to bust that one out of cold storage

mardigan
03-15-2007, 12:38 AM
Yea due, hadnt seen that in awhile, freakin seweet

White Goodman
03-15-2007, 03:36 PM
Okay, I'll step to you bitch. The Kings are sorry. The Mavs are gods compared to the kings. Stop taking it out on other teams because your perenially lottery-bound team suck the sweat off of a camels balls. You're a crackhead, etc. I could go on forever, but I'm not even a mavs fan. So suck it you wortless waste of life. And your mother too...

and his mother too?

shows how mature you are you worthless redneck piece of shit...

LEONARD
03-15-2007, 03:50 PM
Will ST end if the Mavs win a title this year? I think it will...

Agloco
03-15-2007, 04:34 PM
no. the bulls just got their ass handed to them in the ECF by the Pistons, while Pippen faked a headache to justify his 1-10 night, and everyone else pretty much sucked. but then the next year, they came back and won the title. the Mavs choked last year, but this is a new year, and a new team. wait till the season is over.

I ain't getting on that boat. The Mavs choked. Difference between them and the Spurs is that they are still looking for their first ring.

Any such episodes like last night will always be magnified and put under a microscope until they get that ring.

Phenomanul
03-15-2007, 04:41 PM

What movie is that scene in your signature from?