PDA

View Full Version : Remember that tlongII said the Suns would win the title

tlongII
03-15-2007, 09:24 AM
I called it early in the season and it is still obvious to me that, if healthy, they have the best team. I will demand praise once the Suns hoist the trophy.

monosylab1k
03-15-2007, 09:28 AM
I called it early in the season and it is still obvious to me that, if healthy, they have the best team. I will demand praise once the Suns hoist the trophy.

and will you accept the ridicule when they get swept in round 2?

tlongII
03-15-2007, 09:30 AM

I got no problem with that, but that ain't gonna happen.

monosylab1k
03-15-2007, 09:31 AM
I got no problem with that, but that ain't gonna happen.

ok, that's cool. we'll see what happens.

RonMexico
03-15-2007, 09:41 AM

Man, you start whining a lot when the Mavs lose. Suns will not get swept... book it.

monosylab1k
03-15-2007, 09:46 AM
Man, you start whining a lot when the Mavs lose. Suns will not get swept... book it.

OK, i apologize. They'll lose in 5.

RonMexico
03-15-2007, 09:48 AM
Odds on how the Mavs are handling last night's double-OT loss:
10 to 1 Dirk stares in mirror, unzips pants, repeatedly chants, "I am a big, bright, shining star."
5 to 1 Jerry Stackhouse reflects back on dunk over Cherokee Parks, wonders if Suns can trade Amare for Cherokee
2 to 1 New team goal: Break Cavs' all-time losing streak

monosylab1k
03-15-2007, 09:53 AM
Odds on how the Mavs are handling last night's double-OT loss:
10 to 1 Dirk stares in mirror, unzips pants, repeatedly chants, "I am a big, bright, shining star."
5 to 1 Jerry Stackhouse reflects back on dunk over Cherokee Parks, wonders if Suns can trade Amare for Cherokee
2 to 1 New team goal: Break Cavs' all-time losing streak

or most likely: remembering that they're still 4-2 against the Spurs/Suns this season, and telling Dirk to start nutting up and getting the job done in crunch time.