PDA

View Full Version : Marines Find Sarin Gas Vials in Fallujah

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-17-2004, 08:35 PM
I'm shocked, shocked I say.

http://homepage.mac.com/cfj/.Pictures/SarinFallujahUSAToday.jpg

Go here

http://www.usatoday.com/news/graphics/phantom_fury/flash.htm

And check out page two. That's Russian writing on the middle pack by the way.

MsMcGillyCutty
11-17-2004, 08:39 PM
Sorry sweetie but didn't we already know about the Sarin gas?

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-17-2004, 08:46 PM
Well some people have told me that there wasn't any, no matter what CIA, MI:6, Russian intel, etc. said.

T Park
11-18-2004, 12:10 AM
there is nothing wrong in IRaq.

I mean why be there, those people are just misunderstood.

Give them a hug, and theyll stop murdering women and children.

spurster
11-18-2004, 10:07 AM
Quite a stockpile you've got there.

Hook Dem
11-18-2004, 10:10 AM
Quite a stockpile you've got there.
Spurster...are you aware how much damage that small amount of Sarin can do?

whottt
11-18-2004, 10:16 AM
You have to understand that Spurster believes we deliberately lied about WMD in Iraq. Admitting Saddam and Iraq were any sort of danger invalidates his entire current political stance. Don't hold your breathe for openmindedness there. Expect more Saddam apologism.

spurster
11-18-2004, 01:59 PM
Yes, sarin is very dangerous, though what is displayed here pales against the many tons of that Iraq had before the first Iraq War, and the many tons promised by BushCo.

Not that I expect to be understood this time, but I have always said that Iraq/Saddam was a danger, dangerous enough to maintain Saddam-in-a-box.

BushCo told us they were absolutely certain of WMD stockpiles and that they knew where they were. Either they were lying or hopelessly incompetent.

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-18-2004, 02:16 PM
Come on spurster.

Did we find a couple of thousand troops ever holed up in one place? No. So why would we ever find a large cache of sarin in one place? I doubt you'll ever find a large stash in one place over there now, it's all been disbursed.

Duff McCartney
11-18-2004, 05:19 PM
Come on spurster.

Did we find a couple of thousand troops ever holed up in one place? No. So why would we ever find a large cache of sarin in one place? I doubt you'll ever find a large stash in one place over there now, it's all been disbursed.

You know it's amazing...how we are sure that Saddam had the stockpiles. Had evidence of stockpiles....yet somehow we have our thumbs up our asses and couldn't actually see them "disbursing" all tons of WMDs that Saddam had.

You would think if troops can find a little package of sarin like that...the US would be able to know about stockpiles of WMDs being moved.

Useruser666
11-18-2004, 05:34 PM
You know it's amazing...how we are sure that Saddam had the stockpiles. Had evidence of stockpiles....yet somehow we have our thumbs up our asses and couldn't actually see them "disbursing" all tons of WMDs that Saddam had.

You would think if troops can find a little package of sarin like that...the US would be able to know about stockpiles of WMDs being moved.

Yeah, if you can find one needle, then why not the other ones in the hay stack?

ChumpDumper
11-18-2004, 05:42 PM
If that is the same case I heard about on the radio last week, the kit contained tests for sarin gas, not the actual gas. Correct me if I'm wrong, I can't listen to the link right now. It did say "suspected" in the caption. I figure it would've been picked up by more outlets by now.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4164561