PDA

View Full Version : Ok this is it.......

Chris Childs
03-15-2007, 08:28 PM
I have made up my mind about my future here on this forum so let me get right to it. The Mavs or the Suns will not win the championship this year. There I said it. Mark the date down 3/15/07. Thats right, you heard from yours truly and if one of those teams somehow wins it all then I will not post here anymore. Like I said, I called it 3/15/07 and I'm giving Kori Ellis permission to ban me forever because I am a man of my word so even though I've been a good citizen here on these forums I still have to live up to my prediction or you might as well say my bet. As you all know, I don't like the suns or the mavs so I will put my member status on the line just because of that just because I have the freakin balls to do it. So yeah, I let it be known, I don't like the mavs or the suns and they will not win the championship this year. If one of those teams do, I will stop posting here and just to make sure I stop, Kori and her mods can ban me forever!!

Shank
03-15-2007, 08:30 PM
I hate Greg Paulus. Smarmy little bastard.

Purple & Gold
03-15-2007, 08:31 PM
I have made up my mind about my future here on this forum so let me get right to it. The Mavs or the Suns will not win the championship this year. There I said it. Mark the date down 3/15/07. Thats right, you heard from yours truly and if one of those teams somehow wins it all then I will not post here anymore. Like I said, I called it 3/15/07 and I'm giving Kori Ellis permission to ban me forever because I am a man of my word so even though I've been a good citizen here on these forums I still have to live up to my prediction or you might as well say my bet. As you all know, I don't like the suns or the mavs so I will put my member status on the line just because of that just because I have the freakin balls to do it. So yeah, I let it be known, I don't like the mavs or the suns and they will not win the championship this year. If one of those teams do, I will stop posting here and just to make sure I stop, Kori and her mods can ban me forever!!
:blah :blah :blah :blah Nobody cares what you say or think.

mavsfan1000
03-15-2007, 08:32 PM
I was hoping you would leave before like you said you would. A T Park wannabee. lol

ponky
03-15-2007, 08:32 PM
that's cute, you just finished listening to sir charles and want to be just like him...although, he was even clearer and said that whoever wins between mavs/spurs wins it all, then he said the spurs would win it

Shank
03-15-2007, 08:34 PM
Duke-VCU is nice late.

I've got VCU in my bracket. Sweet.

confined
03-15-2007, 08:34 PM
mavs vs spurs playoff series 2007...most anticipated series ever?

Shank
03-15-2007, 08:35 PM
Ugh...now they have to play the foul game.

Chris Childs
03-15-2007, 08:37 PM
Ugh...now they have to play the foul game.

Greg Paulus >>>>>>>>>>>Anybody from Dallas or Texas.

DISMISSED.

mavsfan1000
03-15-2007, 08:37 PM
that's cute, you just finished listening to sir charles and want to be just like him...although, he was even clearer and said that whoever wins between mavs/spurs wins it all, then he said the spurs would win it
According to Charles the mavs can't have slumps or the spurs are the favorites. :rolleyes

Shank
03-15-2007, 08:38 PM
Why is this Chris Childs guy trying to ruin our NCAA thread?

VCU with the win. Fuck Duke.

Chris Childs
03-15-2007, 08:39 PM
:blah :blah :blah :blah Nobody cares what you say or think.

Only Laker and Kobe fans don't care what I say or think. :)

Chris Childs
03-15-2007, 08:40 PM
Why is this Chris Childs guy trying to ruin our NCAA thread?

VCU with the win. Fuck Duke.

First off, this isn't an NCAA thread dumbass
Second, You're making Dallas fans look bad

Shank
03-15-2007, 08:41 PM
No. You see, no one cares because you're just another insignificant poster like most of the rest of us.

Chris Childs
03-15-2007, 08:43 PM
No. You see, no one cares because you're just another insignificant poster like most of the rest of us.

Do you know who I am?

I'm Chris Childs, Bitch

There's nothing insignificant about me

I am a higly respected person so I suggest to you that you show me some respect like the rest of them.

Trainwreck2100
03-15-2007, 08:44 PM

I'm not, I have tenure

mavsfan1000
03-15-2007, 08:45 PM
Do you know who I am?

I'm Chris Childs, Bitch

There's nothing insignificant about me

I am a higly respected person so I suggest to you that you show me some respect like the rest of them.
Sure you are. :lol

Shank
03-15-2007, 08:46 PM
I'm not, I have tenure

Obviously.

Chris Childs
03-15-2007, 08:55 PM
Oh yeah, I will bump this thread when June and the finals comes. So if I do bump it, it could be my last post OR........ it could be just another post that I posted.

So I'm just letting it be known

Shank
03-15-2007, 08:59 PM
Indiana letting the 3s fly early.

dallaskd
03-15-2007, 08:59 PM
I hate Greg Paulus. Smarmy little bastard.

same here. good thing vcu beat them. i picked vcu too. he thinks hes tough but hes a little pussy inside.

dallaskd
03-15-2007, 09:00 PM

fuck you. :wakeup

Trainwreck2100
03-15-2007, 09:00 PM
Obviously.

indeed

Shank
03-15-2007, 09:01 PM
Yeah, I had VCU too. Not that I necessarily knew it was coming. More that I just wanted Duke to lose.

Chris Childs
03-15-2007, 09:06 PM
Yeah keep posting that NCAA crap in this thread because when the Dallas Mavs choke in the playoffs the only thing your going to talk about is how the refs screwed the mavs and I'm going to bump this thread laughing at the Dallas mavs fans and talk about my 100% accurate prediction I made from months ago.

dallaskd
03-15-2007, 09:11 PM
Yeah keep posting that NCAA crap in this thread because when the Dallas Mavs choke in the playoffs the only thing your going to talk about is how the refs screwed the mavs and I'm going to bump this thread laughing at the Dallas mavs fans and talk about my 100% accurate prediction I made from months ago.

:lol

dallaskd
03-15-2007, 09:12 PM
no one cares. no one has done anything to you. you came here and brought crap.

loveThe23
03-15-2007, 09:14 PM
I have made up my mind about my future here on this forum so let me get right to it. The Mavs or the Suns will not win the championship this year.

:wtf you sure about that? they both played fenominal last night. but, that's your choice.

monosylab1k
03-15-2007, 09:21 PM
Greg Paulus >>>>>>>>>>>Anybody from Dallas or Texas.

DISMISSED.

Except for Chris Bosh.

Purple & Gold
03-15-2007, 09:23 PM
Only Laker and Kobe fans don't care what I say or think. :)
Chris Childs is a bitch. :lmao

RonMexico
03-16-2007, 01:02 AM
I don't even know what's going on in this thread... shouldn't have hung out with Josh Heytvelt

Shank
03-16-2007, 11:10 AM
I only missed 2 games yesterday - Gonzaga and ODU.

Sittin' pretty going into Day 2.

stretch
03-16-2007, 11:23 AM
i say you should get banned for a day for starting a stupid thread.

spursreport
03-16-2007, 04:55 PM
i say you should get banned for a day for starting a stupid thread.

You are one to talk.

Shank
03-16-2007, 05:05 PM
Notre Dame stunk it up down the stretch.

Yuck.