PDA

View Full Version : Bastard father of the week

thepeopleslawyer
03-15-2007, 09:58 PM
Police: Father stabs baby son, throws him from car
INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana (AP) -- A man stabbed his 11-month-old son in the back, threw the boy out a car window with the kitchen knife stuck in his back and then drove away, police said Thursday.

The boy, Devon Chandler, was in stable condition at a hospital Thursday.

"He was conscious, but the knife was buried all the way to the handle," said Detective Jim Thiele of the Speedway, Indiana, police department.

"To the amazement of the doctors and everyone else involved, (the knife) somehow managed to just miss the vital organs," Thiele said.

Police have enlisted the FBI's help in locating the father, 30-year-old Kevin Chandler, who was charged with attempted murder.

Police think Chandler and the boy's mother, Angela Limbrock, were arguing as they prepared to leave Limbrock's apartment on the west side of Indianapolis Wednesday night.

Limbrock handed Devon to Chandler so she could retrieve his car seat inside the home. As she left the car, she heard Chandler swear at the boy and turned around to see him throw Devon out of the car window, according to a police report. When Limbrock picked up her son, she saw a knife in his back, the report said.

She ran back to the home, where residents called for an ambulance.

"We're still trying to determine motive here, but at this point I have no reason to believe he did this to get back at the mother or anything," the detective said.

Chandler, who had been sitting in the back seat along with a 5-year-old boy, drove away. The boy was able to get out of the car before Chandler drove off, Thiele said.

Chandler has been arrested several times on charges including domestic battery, auto theft and driving while intoxicated, records show. He served time in an Indiana prison for cocaine possession and carrying an unlicensed firearm near school property, records show.

In 2005, police arrested Chandler after he allegedly kicked Limbrock in the head and body.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/15/toddler.knife.ap/index.html

ABDENOUR POWER
03-15-2007, 10:00 PM
I think I just threw up in my mouth.

SAtown
03-15-2007, 10:01 PM
What... the... fuck? What possible motive is there to do that? I hope they find this prick soon, so he can get his ass kicked in prison.

NASpurs
03-15-2007, 10:02 PM
Chandler has been arrested several times on charges including domestic battery, auto theft and driving while intoxicated, records show. He served time in an Indiana prison for cocaine possession and carrying an unlicensed firearm near school property, records show.

They should have mentioned the laws he DIDN'T break.

Man I'll never understand this world.

Trainwreck2100
03-15-2007, 10:07 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/15/dog.head.ap/index.html

this isn't as bad, but still pretty fucked up.

NASpurs
03-15-2007, 10:09 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/15/dog.head.ap/index.html

this isn't as bad, but still pretty fucked up.That's one of the most fucked up things I've ever read. Seems too cruel to be true.

Shit like that makes me lose hope in humanity.

mardigan
03-15-2007, 10:34 PM
This motherfucker deserves a fate worse than that asian chick in Hostel. I almost wish I could find this motherfucker myself. Have the police posted ant pictures of this piece of shit?

Fillmoe
03-15-2007, 11:39 PM
This motherfucker deserves a fate worse than that asian chick in Hostel. I almost wish I could find this motherfucker myself. Have the police posted ant pictures of this piece of shit?

someone just got done watching Hostel..... :lol :lol

that movie was more funny to me than it was scary

ObiwanGinobili
03-15-2007, 11:40 PM
fucking shit headed bastard.

I am actually crying, right now. fucking prick. I hope he gets ass raped so hard he gets a never healing anal fistula and leaks shit and piss out his gaping asshole for the rest of his horrific exsistance.

Fillmoe
03-15-2007, 11:41 PM

I am actually crying, right now. fucking prick. I hope he gets ass raped so hard he gets a never healing anal fistula and leaks shit and piss out his gaping asshole for the rest of his horrific exsistance.

that was way too graphic even for me..... :lol :lol

this fucker deserves it though.......

Bob Lanier
03-16-2007, 12:17 AM
:jack

Jekka
03-16-2007, 01:59 AM
Why do women procreate with men like this?

Trainwreck2100
03-16-2007, 02:01 AM
cause they are stupid

DirkAB
03-16-2007, 10:49 AM
Wonder what that baby did to provoke him? Had to be something malicious for him to shank his ass.

SpursWoman
03-16-2007, 12:09 PM
:(

Mixability
03-16-2007, 12:15 PM

If you're capable of thinking thoughts like that, you're no better than the guy that did it.

-Manny

:lol

Summers
03-16-2007, 01:06 PM
Why do women procreate with men like this?

That's what I often wonder.

Mixability
03-16-2007, 01:35 PM
In 2005, police arrested Chandler after he allegedly kicked Limbrock in the head and body.

Why didn't she leave him after this? :shootme

Shelly
03-16-2007, 02:45 PM
Jesus.

What I don't get is that it's so easy to get birth control. Why can't any of these idiots use it?

This makes me so sad...

WurzburgBorn
03-16-2007, 04:38 PM
I nominate myself for bastard husband of the week. I lost my nuts. Let me know if you find them.
Thanks!

Clandestino
03-17-2007, 05:52 AM
If you're capable of thinking thoughts like that, you're no better than the guy that did it.

-Manny

lol... that is what i was thinking

1Parker1
03-17-2007, 09:47 AM
Wow, this is one of the most horrifying stories I've ever heard. How can a human bein be capable of doing something like this? :wtf

johnsmith
03-17-2007, 10:16 AM

-Manny

:lol :lol