PDA

View Full Version : Pistons @ Suns - Game Thread

Xylus
03-16-2007, 10:19 PM
48 - 43 at the half, Pistons are winning.

Suns look pretty slow and disinterested tonight, almost as if they haven't put that win in Dallas behind them. Looks like the Pistons were looking forward to this game, and the Suns want a day off.

ABDENOUR POWER
03-16-2007, 10:20 PM
Go to the Pistons section, theres already a game blog with 4 pages of responses.

Xylus
03-16-2007, 10:22 PM
Forgot there was a Pistons section on this site. :lol

BillsCarnage
03-16-2007, 11:08 PM
Suns are getting WORKED!

The look flat footed and a step slow. Not what you want to see after a big win.

Xylus
03-16-2007, 11:09 PM
Nope, not at all. Very disappointing.

Pistons came in our house on a mission, and shoved our arrogance in our face. Suns are getting booed by their own crowd, and that never happens.

lurker
03-16-2007, 11:13 PM
Thank you, Detroit!

With love,
Mavs fans

JamStone
03-16-2007, 11:18 PM
There is one NBA team that has beaten BOTH the Mavs at Dallas and the Suns at Phoenix ... the Pistons. And, they beat both teams by double digits.

ducks
03-16-2007, 11:25 PM
to bad regular season means nothing once playoffs start
and this win cost chauncey health

Vinnie_Johnson
03-16-2007, 11:41 PM
to bad regular season means nothing once playoffs start
and this win cost chauncey health

Are you drinking Ducks? Not like you to not be able to form a sentance. :drunk

xamila rey
03-16-2007, 11:46 PM
Wow i guess either Mav, Suns or the Spurs
cant be proclaimed as the best team in the league.
i cant for the playoffs to start!!

ponky
03-16-2007, 11:47 PM
There is one NBA team that has beaten BOTH the Mavs at Dallas and the Suns at Phoenix ... the Pistons. And, they beat both teams by double digits.

and yet, the heat still keep beating you without wade...wtf?!?!?!

i'm not dissing the pistons, they are looking good, they should come out of the east but the heat are looking alright as well...it's funny how the heat without shaq lose but the heat without wade win

xamila rey
03-16-2007, 11:52 PM
CONGRATS TO THE PISTONS!
i couldnt watch the game, but it looks like
Delfino had a good game
can someone tell how he did..

mavsfan1000
03-16-2007, 11:52 PM

i'm not dissing the pistons, they are looking good, they should come out of the east but the heat are looking alright as well...it's funny how the heat without shaq lose but the heat without wade win
Not really. Eddie Jones and Jason Williams are playing now and playing at a high level. Posey as well. 3 guys who have been missing games (Eddie Jones getting signed in mid season). I actually think the Heat with a healthy Wade are the favorites now but it's not looking like Wade will be healthy. The heat are definitely better this year than last year with Wade.

SpursDynasty
03-16-2007, 11:55 PM
Wow, any team that can hold Phoenix to 83 has my respect. Good job tonight Detroit. Any team that allows Phoenix 129 points, well, um, ha ha ha.

ponky
03-16-2007, 11:57 PM
Wow, any team that can hold Phoenix to 83 has my respect. Good job tonight Detroit. Any team that allows Phoenix 129 points, well, um, ha ha ha.

and any team that beats the spurs by 16 points and limits the spurs points to 87 points while scoring 100+ points has my respect as well

ponky
03-17-2007, 12:02 AM
Not really. Eddie Jones and Jason Williams are playing now and playing at a high level. Posey as well. 3 guys who have been missing games (Eddie Jones getting signed in mid season). I actually think the Heat with a healthy Wade are the favorites now but it's not looking like Wade will be healthy. The heat are definitely better this year than last year with Wade.

haha, yeah i know, i was just being facetious and sarcastic, don't mind me, i'm just happy both the spurs and the suns lost

bdubya
03-17-2007, 12:02 AM
This was a really sweet win.

But it's still just 1 of 82.

JamStone
03-17-2007, 12:04 AM

Keep beating them without Wade? The Heat beat the Pistons once without Wade.

ponky
03-17-2007, 12:09 AM
Keep beating them without Wade? The Heat beat the Pistons once without Wade.

twice, once last season, once this season...if i'm not mistaken they were both around the same time of the year as well

JamStone
03-17-2007, 12:25 AM
twice, once last season, once this season...if i'm not mistaken they were both around the same time of the year as well

The Pistons were 3-1 in the regular season against the Miami Heat last season. Dwyane Wade played in the one loss.

And, he played in all 6 playoff games between the Pistons and the Heat.

The previous season, 2005, the game he missed in the playoffs against the Pistons, the Heat lost.

ponky
03-17-2007, 12:27 AM
The Pistons were 3-1 in the regular season against the Miami Heat last season. Dwyane Wade played in the one loss.

And, he played in all 6 playoff games between the Pistons and the Heat.

The previous season, 2005, the game he missed in the playoffs against the Pistons, the Heat lost.

:cry i'm wrong...ok, my bad

NBA Junkie
03-17-2007, 12:34 AM

It won't get any easier in the next week. They'll get the Mavs at home on Sunday, and then they'll get their shot at beating the Spurs next Friday at ATT Center

JamStone
03-17-2007, 12:55 AM
Worse than that, the Spurs game is the second game of a back-to-back set with Houston the night before.

Xylus
03-17-2007, 12:59 AM
If the Suns beat Denver tomorrow, this would be their schedule for the last week:

Houston - W
Dallas - W
Detroit - L
Denver - W

Not bad. If the Suns lose tomorrow, it'll completely ruin my week.

LEONARD
03-17-2007, 09:11 AM

*in double OT*

genius...

1Parker1
03-17-2007, 09:51 AM
Man, I'm getting excited for the Mavs vs Pistons game tommorow. Hopefully it's not a blowout and as exciting as the Mavs vs Suns game....with the same outcome; Mavs losing :)

ducks
03-17-2007, 10:10 AM
Worse than that, the Spurs game is the second game of a back-to-back set with Houston the night before.
the excuses coming out already :rolleyes

JamStone
03-17-2007, 10:50 AM
What excuse? The poster above me said this week would not be easy for the Pistons. I was just saying how even more difficult it would be than what he pointed out.

Chill out, ducks. Aren't you the one who said these regular season games mean nothing once the playoffs start? So, who cares if anyone would make an excuse over a regular season game?

You're being an ass.

JamStone
03-17-2007, 10:51 AM
And, it's BANDWAGON fans, not "bandwagoner."

Bob Lanier
03-17-2007, 11:14 AM
We prefer "bandwagon ass cats".

RonMexico
03-17-2007, 09:40 PM
That game sucked a ton of ass - Delfino was on fire... Barbosa was not - battle for South America was won by Detroit this time...