PDA

View Full Version : League Investigates Kobe's 65 point game!

LakeShow
03-17-2007, 02:31 PM
NBA vice president of basketball operations Stu Jackson told ESPN.com: "We considered suspending [Bryant] for multiple games. ... If this happens again, most likely, there will be multiple games.

"Since I've been here, I've not seen this type of conduct exhibited by a player -- not only scoring 65 points on 12 freethrows, scoring a 3 pointer from the corner with 2 defenders draped around him?-- I have not seen that."

picnroll
03-17-2007, 02:33 PM
ESPN.com - League suspends 40,000 Laker's fans for paranoia and carrying chips on their shoulders.

Chris Childs
03-17-2007, 02:36 PM
NBA vice president of basketball operations Stu Jackson told ESPN.com: "We considered suspending [Bryant] for multiple games. ... If this happens again, most likely, there will be multiple games.

"Since I've been here, I've not seen this type of conduct exhibited by a player -- not only scoring 65 points on 12 freethrows, scoring a 3 pointer from the corner with 2 defenders draped around him?-- I have not seen that."

TERRIBLE.

ChumpDumper
03-17-2007, 02:54 PM
Congratualtions for not assaulting any white guys, Kobe.

Fabbs
03-17-2007, 03:54 PM
Nice push off and travel on the reverse corner three.
Whiney Laker posters want a return to 2000-2002 pamperings.

mavs>spurs2
03-17-2007, 03:58 PM
Nice push off and travel on the reverse corner three.
Whiney Laker posters want a return to 2000-2002 pamperings.

I'm not a huge fan of Kobe either, but don't hate. That was a beautiful turn around with 2 defenders right in his face.

Fabbs
03-17-2007, 04:07 PM
I'm not a huge fan of Kobe either, but don't hate. That was a beautiful turn around with 2 defenders right in his face.
The shot was fabulous. Don't confuse pushing off and travelling with hate.
Defender was not flopping, arm elbow shove all the way.
Stu Lance of all people said quote "I thought Kobe was going to get called for a foul on that."
If you think Stu Lance is a Kobe hater. :elephant

mavs>spurs2
03-17-2007, 04:14 PM
The shot was fabulous. Don't confuse pushing off and travelling with hate.
Defender was not flopping, arm elbow shove all the way.
Stu Lance of all people said quote "I thought Kobe was going to get called for a foul on that."
If you think Stu Lance is a Kobe hater. :elephant

He may have slightly pushed off, but there was no travel. The day that little bit of contact is considered an offensive foul is the day i quit watching basketball.

Fabbs
03-17-2007, 04:16 PM
He may have slightly pushed off, but there was no travel. The day that little bit of contact is considered an offensive foul is the day i quit watching basketball.
The tape don't lie. Shuffled pivot foot Xs 2 before and after dribble.
It was a great manuever by Kobester to create the shot.
He is near #1 in NBA at creating a shot op in desperation time of game.

mavs>spurs2
03-17-2007, 04:25 PM
The tape don't lie. Shuffled pivot foot Xs 2 before and after dribble.
It was a great manuever by Kobester to create the shot.
He is near #1 in NBA at creating a shot op in desperation time of game.

U got a link to back that up? I'd like to see it again you may be right. Most likely I just didn't notice because everyone gets away with traveling in the NBA.

dallaskd
03-17-2007, 04:32 PM
weak.

Fabbs
03-17-2007, 07:43 PM
U got a link to back that up? I'd like to see it again you may be right. Most likely I just didn't notice because everyone gets away with traveling in the NBA.
No i don't. Taped game. The L.A. station here in SoCal replayed it 9 times literally, i kid you not. Very easy to see on two of the replays. Concur the NBA is still a joke on pivot foot shuffles, bunny hops, travels etc after the preseason announcement that they would crack down.

LakeShow
03-17-2007, 09:34 PM
ESPN.com - League suspends 40,000 Laker's fans for paranoia and carrying chips on their shoulders.

:lol :lol Alright I'm thru with that, I just couldn't resist getting in a parting shot.