PDA

View Full Version : Just caught my GF on one of those design your own Engagement Rings sites..

BigDaddyMatty
03-18-2007, 12:04 PM
What do you think that means??

Cant_Be_Faded
03-18-2007, 12:05 PM
bigdaddydaddy?

sa_butta
03-18-2007, 12:08 PM
What do you think that means??She has another GF and will be buying her a ring. :lol

Mr Dio
03-18-2007, 12:21 PM
Blue Nile?

SpursWoman
03-18-2007, 12:25 PM
Daydreaming--It happens. :spin

Either that, or she has definite plans for that $4K. :lol

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-18-2007, 01:11 PM
I think it means you should feel blessed.

There are a lot worse places to catch your girlfriend!!

DNS Error
03-18-2007, 01:50 PM
Means she's serious about you and her building a life together. That or she was bored.

angel_luv
03-18-2007, 01:51 PM
It means take the hint. I think she wanted you to catch her. :)

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-18-2007, 02:22 PM
Run!

Kidding.

bendmz
03-18-2007, 02:28 PM
:toast

Bob Lanier
03-18-2007, 02:29 PM
Run!

1Parker1
03-18-2007, 02:30 PM

:rollin

SpursWoman
03-18-2007, 03:21 PM

True. :rollin :lol

fatsack
03-18-2007, 06:21 PM
it means she's looking to cure her nymphomania.

KEDA
03-18-2007, 10:52 PM
Meg has been doing that for months now.

after the initial shock I realized that she will be completely happy with whatever ring I get for her out of the vending machine!

Trainwreck2100
03-18-2007, 10:59 PM

after the initial shock I realized that she will be completely happy with whatever ring I get for her out of the vending machine!

i wouldn't do that, some of those rings have lead

Fillmoe
03-19-2007, 12:20 AM
that means your gonna only fuck one pussy for the rest of your life.......

might as well kill yourself now

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-19-2007, 12:23 AM

http://blog.ameba.jp/user_images/a4/06/10009173080.jpg

Fillmoe
03-19-2007, 12:26 AM
damn them shits were delicious back in the day.... i haven't seen one in a long ass time

TDMVPDPOY
03-19-2007, 12:27 AM
cockrings dont count okay...

Trainwreck2100
03-19-2007, 12:28 AM
damn them shits were delicious back in the day.... i haven't seen one in a long ass time

They sell them in the 3 pack in your local CVS

Fillmoe
03-19-2007, 12:36 AM
too bad theres no CVS pharmacies in cali

KEDA
03-19-2007, 05:19 AM
I was thinking more on the lines of this

http://www.wyb.com/pw-0014spider_ring.jpg

angel_luv
03-19-2007, 12:43 PM
Speaking of engagement rings... I have a question for the guys.

Would you rather
1)pick out an engagement ring for your girlfriend and surprise her
2)take her with you to pick it out
3) have no preference about whether the shopping is done by you alone or both of you- it is up to her.

?

Mixability
03-19-2007, 12:44 PM

Would you rather
3) have no preference about whether the shopping is done by you alone or both of you- it is up to her.

?

I would've hated for her to pick it out herself, but thats just me. I knew my fiancee well enough to know what she would like.

Shelly
03-19-2007, 12:44 PM
:married: :married: :married: :married: :married: :married:

angel_luv
03-19-2007, 12:58 PM
The reason I ask...

My friend and I were in a jewelry story recently and I was telling her how I would like for my future fiancee to pick out my engagement ring himself.

My friend thinks that I would be crazy to entrust something like that to a guy .
But I would hope, like what you said Danyo, that my fiancee would know me well enough to pick a ring that would suit me.

Personally, since I know I will marry a man with good taste, all I need to love my engagement ring is to know that my guy picked it out with marrying me in mind.
My only request is that said ring doesn't come from Walmart. Maybe it is petty, but
I'd rather my engagement ring didn't come from the same place I buy milk and eggs.

The only exception to that rule is if my guy found some great antique ring in a European marketplace, bazaar or something.

mikejones99
03-19-2007, 01:03 PM
Rings are always a big fucking waste of money, then the bitch will sell it for 20 cents on the dollar after the breakup. Women just want you to spend or waste more money on them. If she don't really want a ring she could be a good girl then.

Phenomanul
03-19-2007, 01:08 PM

Would you rather

?

Option 1.

All hints related to the type of cut and everything else has to be extracted from the subtlelest of hints.

Mixability
03-19-2007, 01:08 PM
The reason I ask...

My friend and I were in a jewelry story recently and I was telling her how I would like for my future fiancee to pick out my engagement ring himself.

My friend thinks that I would be crazy to entrust something like that to a guy .
But I would hope, like what you said Danyo, that my fiancee would know me well enough to pick a ring that would suit me.

Personally, since I know I will marry a man with good taste, all I need to love my engagement ring is to know that my guy picked it out with marrying me in mind.
My only request is that said ring doesn't come from Walmart. Maybe it is petty, but
I'd rather my engagement ring didn't come from the same place I buy milk and eggs.

The only exception to that rule is if my guy found some great antique ring in a European marketplace, bazaar or something.

:tu

my fiancee had said she didn't care where I had gotten the ring from as long as it was from me. I still wanted something special for her and she loves it. I was at Helzberg for about 5 hours before I finally decided on a 2 1/2 carat ring for her. They mentioned to me that if she didn't like it, she could bring it in and upgrade. I told them she better like it, since I took the time to pick it out myself. I could've easily said, give me the most expensive and popular ring you have, but I think going with a custom unique ring was the best route.

Mixability
03-19-2007, 01:10 PM
Rings are always a big fucking waste of money, then the bitch will sell it for 20 cents on the dollar after the breakup. Women just want you to spend or waste more money on them. If she don't really want a ring she could be a good girl then.

You always have the best take on every subject. Like I've thought before, you must be very young and have NO experience on the subject of the opposite sex. Either that or you're gay, because men are easier to please since they don't want rings.

angel_luv
03-19-2007, 01:39 PM
Danyo/ Phenomanul = :tu

Trainwreck2100
03-19-2007, 04:22 PM
My prediction?

Five years from now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD78-CCPhAQ

shoouldn't you be a Bulls fan?

Jules
03-19-2007, 07:59 PM
The reason I ask...

I feel the same way, although the ring my ex-fiancé bought for me seemed representative of him not knowing me at all. Although I appreciated his zeal, the Schlumberger ring he chose was quite posh for my taste (even though my friends & colleagues swooned over it). After debating what to do, I delicately asked him if he would be bothered if we returned it. I decided on a humble emerald-cut ring, which was roughly 10k less than the one he picked out. I should also note that the “diamond expert” was disappointed in my selection… I suppose commission is more valuable than love to some people.

bigzak25
03-19-2007, 08:07 PM
damn truth, we hardly knew ya...RIP.

and Congrats!!!

SequSpur
03-19-2007, 09:17 PM
gay..............

angel_luv
03-19-2007, 09:54 PM
I feel the same way, although the ring my ex-fiancé bought for me seemed representative of him not knowing me at all. Although I appreciated his zeal, the Schlumberger ring he chose was quite posh for my taste (even though my friends & colleagues swooned over it). After debating what to do, I delicately asked him if he would be bothered if we returned it. I decided on a humble emerald-cut ring, which was roughly 10k less than the one he picked out. I should also note that the “diamond expert” was disappointed in my selection… I suppose commission is more valuable than love to some people.

I understand the whole ring being too posh thing. I don't care for super large, fancy rings either.

I bet we have similar taste. :)

Sorry about the ex- fiancee part.

SequSpur
03-19-2007, 09:57 PM
You get better use out of kneepads.

gameFACE
03-19-2007, 10:30 PM
^^^:lol

The reason I ask...

That's interesting Angel. I got engaged in January. Several close friends of mine (male and female) recommended we shop together for rings. Turns out that it was a good decision. She really did like being involved. And, ironically, the ring she liked was kind of what I wanted to get anyway.

I guess you should just trust yourself.

angel_luv
03-19-2007, 10:41 PM

That's interesting Angel. I got engaged in January. Several close friends of mine (male and female) recommended we shop together for rings. Turns out that it was a good decision. She really did like being involved. And, ironically, the ring she liked was kind of what I wanted to get anyway.

Congrats on getting engaged. How exciting! :)

Melmart1
03-19-2007, 10:44 PM

Congratulations, Hector! 'Bout time you get back on the ole hitched wagon! I am assuming you are marrying the casserole eater? :lol

gameFACE
03-19-2007, 10:48 PM
Thanks!

Congratulations, Hector! 'Bout time you get back on the ole hitched wagon! I am assuming you are marrying the casserole eater? :lol
Yeah, that's her!:lmao It's the second time around for both of us. But my latest challenge is getting her to try Indian food.

Sunshine
03-20-2007, 03:12 PM
She's just daydreaming. All girls/women do it. And as others have said, there are a lot worse websites you could have caught her on.