LakerGod
11-18-2004, 12:53 AM
Kori, and what game will they lose?

SequSpur
11-18-2004, 12:57 AM
Nice topic.

adrienne
11-18-2004, 12:59 AM
3-1 or 4-0...possible upset at Toronto or Memphis.

samikeyp
11-18-2004, 01:03 AM
3-1

lose to Memphis

LakerGod...where you been bitch? I notice you have been disappearing after Spur wins/Laker losses per usual.

LakerGod
11-18-2004, 01:03 AM
@ Philly....Spurs seem to have a lot of trouble beating this team.

@ Boston... I Predicted a win, but anything can happen.

@ Toronto....This team is terrible on the road but they play good at home, unless Bruce Bowen tries to injure Carter again this should be a loss for the Spurs.

@ Memphis...Started slow, who knows, maybe the Spurs win maybe they lose.

LakerGod
11-18-2004, 01:07 AM
3-1

lose to Memphis

LakerGod...where you been bitch? I notice you have been disappearing after Spur wins/Laker losses per usual.I haven't had time to come here.

I haven't disappeared, anyways 5-4 is not too bad for my team.

Kori Ellis
11-18-2004, 01:09 AM
Kori, and what game will they lose?

I think they may win them all, but if they drop one it will probably be Boston.

samikeyp
11-18-2004, 01:11 AM
Bullshit you haven't disappeared. You were talking all your shit before the LA/SA game and the Spurs won you hid. You were talking shit after the Lakers won their first game then when Utah handed them their asses, you hid. You pop up with the Spurs, not even your team, lose to Seattle then when they win again, you hid. You want to talk shit? fine but when you are wrong, and this season you will be wrong plenty, at least be a man and show up to defend yourself, not hide like a little schoolgirl who just got her panties stolen by little Johnny on the playground and then had him show them to all his friends.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-18-2004, 01:16 AM
Bullshit you haven't disappeared. You were talking all your shit before the LA/SA game and the Spurs won you hid. You were talking shit after the Lakers won their first game then when Utah handed them their asses, you hid. You pop up with the Spurs, not even your team, lose to Seattle then when they win again, you hid. You want to talk shit? fine but when you are wrong, and this season you will be wrong plenty, at least be a man and show up to defend yourself, not hide like a little schoolgirl who just got her panties stolen by little Johnny on the playground and then had him show them to all his friends.

*Looks up*

LakerGod
11-18-2004, 01:16 AM
Don't be so bitter Mickey,

Don't worry I'll be here most of the time if that makes you happy

k?

Drachen
11-18-2004, 01:20 AM
@ Philly................L
@ Boston..............W
@ Toronto............L
@ Memphis...........L

1-3

Book it!

Do you live in san Antonio?? If so, I would like to place a real bet that this record will not happen. You are writing "book it" so obviously you are absolutely sure this will happen. Put your money where your mouth is.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-18-2004, 01:21 AM
Do you live in san Antonio?? If so, I would like to place a real bet that this record will not happen. You are writing "book it" so obviously you are absolutely sure this will happen. Put your money where your mouth is.

He lives in the fattest city in America.

samikeyp
11-18-2004, 01:58 AM

k?

Mickey? you can't even fucking spell so are so stupid.

Yes, he lives here...I invited him to the next Spurs/Lakers GTG but per usual, he ducked the statement.

Tres_Till_it_MHz
11-18-2004, 02:51 AM
How often do you guys get together for a Spurs game and where? Would like to put a few faces with names.. Spurs are gonna steam roll this road trip 4-0.

timvp
11-18-2004, 03:17 AM
How often do you guys get together for a Spurs game and where? Would like to put a few faces with names.. Spurs are gonna steam roll this road trip 4-0.

Check the thread locked to the top. We'll see you there.

:smokin

toosmallshoes
11-18-2004, 04:33 AM
I think they may win them all, but if they drop one it will probably be Boston.
Boston?!!! Why? Because of the less than 24 hours between games? That seems like the least likely loss to me. Boston sucks. I would have said memphis before the season started, but they're not playing well. Looks like a 4-0, but I think Toronto might have the best chance. looks like the next gtg is gonna be heated. better bring two pair of boxing gloves.

Kaster
11-18-2004, 04:49 AM

k?

You're an asshat and no one likes or respects you, including Laker fans.

You're worthless, dumb, etc.

fonzy16
11-18-2004, 06:29 AM
4 wins, maybe a loss to the raptors.

Rummpd
11-18-2004, 08:59 AM
Laker God:

Are you for real, what are you taking? Talk about displaced energy! - you should save your credibity and should be concerned about Kobe and the smurfs out West (cannot even hate the Lakers/Fakers today they are so bad)

I will be at the Philly game tonight and will see the start of a surging Spurs road trip - worst case 3 and 1! (Somebody like Iverson or Pierce could have an unreal game, it happens = welcome to the NBA!)

Prediction though Spurs vs. B Conference (and don't talk about the Pistons etc - Spurs, unlike your disfunctional team, would have beat them in the championship if they were not robbed by Fishers 0.4 non timely goal)

4 and 0 :smokin :smokin

MadDoc

CosmicCowboy
11-18-2004, 09:05 AM
speaking of the won/loss on the next 3 games, what happened to the vbookie bet on the record for the first 10 games? I looked for it yesterday and can't find it listed under vbookie...

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-18-2004, 09:11 AM
speaking of the won/loss on the next 3 games, what happened to the vbookie bet on the record for the first 10 games? I looked for it yesterday and can't find it listed under vbookie...

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5355

TwoHandJam
11-18-2004, 09:25 AM
Guarantee you this assclown doesn't post today had the Lakers lost last night. He's never shown his face after a Laker loss. That speaks volumes.

Jimcs50
11-18-2004, 09:42 AM
4-0

No doubt about it.

The only possibility is Philly where the Spurs have had major problems over the years.

BigVee
11-18-2004, 10:07 AM
The Spurs have typically lost about 40% of their road games. After the trip they will have played 7 on the road. They will probably lose one game, maybe two. My bet would be Memphis...fourth game in five nights.

Spurbanana
11-18-2004, 10:15 AM
This road trip is long and tiring enough to have a name...

2-2 cuz we'll lose the second of back-to-backs I think

I wouldn't mind if they proved me wrong though!

johnny00
11-18-2004, 10:34 AM
I say 3-1, with the one loss coming in Philly. This road trip is going to say alot about where this team stands as far as character and fortitude, are they really as good as all the preseason polls say????

Slo spurs fan
11-18-2004, 10:45 AM
4-0 and +15 difference in this 4 games. :spin

Useruser666
11-18-2004, 10:46 AM
I think the pn;y way any of those teams win is IF the Spurs have turnovers and that team shoots lights out from the outside. That's the reason the Spurs lost to Seattle. That is the only reason a jump shooting team will win.

bigzak25
11-18-2004, 11:22 AM
ours Spurs should sweep these teams.....dallas, denver, utah, and detroit all coming up after the roadtrip and our team doesn't need to be losing the chippys.

LakerGod
11-18-2004, 01:50 PM
Well, Dont get your hopes too high Spurs fans!

Kaster, get lost you dumb ass, you're not a real Laker fan. :pctoss

ShoogarBear
11-18-2004, 02:10 PM
Of course, Boston has never beaten a team with Tim Duncan on it.

Kaster
11-18-2004, 02:23 PM
Kaster, get lost you dumb ass, you're not a real Laker fan. :pctoss

I repeat; you're worthless, even Laker fans don't like you. Lanny thought I wasn't a Laker fan either. Lanny, like a lot of worthless LG nuts, is essentially a moron. You share many of the same qualities.

samikeyp
11-18-2004, 03:53 PM
you're not a real Laker fan.

Hi Kettle? This is pot, you're black.

Dex
11-18-2004, 04:35 PM
4-0.

Will say more after they prove me right.

mysterious_elf26
11-18-2004, 05:41 PM
@ Philly....Spurs seem to have a lot of trouble beating this team.

@ Boston... I Predicted a win, but anything can happen.

@ Toronto....This team is terrible on the road but they play good at home, unless Bruce Bowen tries to injure Carter again this should be a loss for the Spurs.

@ Memphis...Started slow, who knows, maybe the Spurs win maybe they lose.

They won the last four at philly against the sixers.

They stomped Boston the last couple of years.

Toronto, spurs have a guy to match theres and carter isn't himself lately.

Memphis, the only team I'd worry about. However, the advantage in talent belongs to spurs.

I'd say 4-0. This spurs team is not the ones of the past. This one's a dynasty.

boutons
11-18-2004, 06:21 PM
"They won the last four at philly against the sixers."

The Spurs haven't won @PHI in 5 years.

LakerGod
11-18-2004, 09:01 PM
I repeat; you're worthless, even Laker fans don't like you. Lanny thought I wasn't a Laker fan either. Lanny, like a lot of worthless LG nuts, is essentially a moron. You share many of the same qualities.
You are pathetic!

So now you are the official spokeman of the Laker fan base?

I could care less if you like me or not.

smeagol
11-18-2004, 10:31 PM
@ Philly................L
@ Boston..............W
@ Toronto............L
@ Memphis...........L

1-3

Book it!
Hey Bobo, you were wrong on the fist one of your predictions (philly). You will be probably right about the next one (boston) and then miss the next two.

Dude, even the Laker fans dislike you :lol

LilMissSPURfect
11-18-2004, 11:55 PM
yep maybe memphis but then again elvis might spur them on...
I stick with my spurs on this weak road trip...4-0 Baby!

by the way.....who are the better teams?
SPURS are in that class alone...............it seems

Kaster
11-19-2004, 04:00 AM
You are pathetic!

So now you are the official spokeman of the Laker fan base?

I could care less if you like me or not.

You should care because I, like most good Laker fans, aren't trolling morons. You bring about as much insight to the table as a bag of peanuts.