PDA

View Full Version : Tiffany's Billiards

Patrick Davis
11-18-2004, 01:18 AM
Does anyone know anything about this place? We're playing there tommorow and I saw something on their website that scared me.

"Sundays: Free WWE Pay Per View Events & Live Wrestling Afterwards (Men & Ladies) "

No to mention I have heard that it is a biker bar. Can Anyone help me out? It's supossed to be a acoustic show but since this place seems a little bit harder we are thinking of going electric.

timvp
11-18-2004, 01:20 AM
We had a GTG there one time. I can't imagine a band playing there, though.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-18-2004, 01:22 AM
Tiffany's on San Pedro or I think there's one on Bandera?

Patrick Davis
11-18-2004, 01:24 AM
on San Pedro

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-18-2004, 01:25 AM
Yipes.

Saw the De La Hoya/Vargas fight there.

You could fit a small show in there, I guess.

But yeah, a little rougher crowd.

Kori Ellis
11-18-2004, 01:58 AM
We had a GTG there and they have a lot of good tv's. But the crowd is a little ... hmmm ... I don't know the right word.

But I don't know where they'd have a band there. Is there a stage?

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-18-2004, 02:00 AM
hmmm ... I don't know the right word.

Knifey?

As in "You could get stabbed by a..."

mouse
11-18-2004, 02:04 AM
Tiffany's Billiards ? what is the name of the band, Fog Hat? :lmao

Drachen
11-18-2004, 02:05 AM
I will never go there. I went to Lee for high school and the name changed 6 times due to all the bad publicity it got from people getting shot. (1 of them is my a good friend of mine, and his best friend was killed jumping in front of a bullet coming at him). He had to run to NS mall with 2 bullet holes in him. (The guy that shot them said that my friend was checking out his girl, but my friend was with his own girl all night long.

P.S. BTW this is why you see the tiffany's stickers that say shoot pool not people.

timvp
11-18-2004, 02:08 AM
Sounds like Patrick Davis better go strapped.

Drachen
11-18-2004, 02:11 AM
Just be careful.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-18-2004, 02:11 AM

Patrick's white. Sounds like he might need a bodyguard or two.

Ask Manny.

Drachen
11-18-2004, 02:13 AM
My friend and his friend are/were hispanic.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-18-2004, 02:15 AM
My friend and his friend are/were hispanic.

The white thing is more of an inside joke.

After Game Six last year, on our way to Kori's with a stop at Jim's resturaunt, apparently Manny and Patrick were at a stop light or something. Manny told Patrick to flip off the driver and Patrick was too scared cause the other guy was Mexican and he was afraid he'd have a knife.

Or something like that.

mouse
11-18-2004, 02:31 AM

There is a lesbian bar close by they can show you how :lmao

CosmicCowboy
11-18-2004, 09:53 AM
I met some guys there a couple of years ago for drinks against my better judgement...It seemed safe enough, just a little...uhhh...I guess "sleazy" would be a good description...

funny thing happened...

there were three people at the table next to us...two guys and a woman...I was casually watching them as they talked and the woman suddenly reached down and grabbed the bottom hem of her top and pulled it up over her head for at least 5 seconds exposing her braless breasts...

naturally I was too discreet to give her breasts more than just a cursory glance before looking away but just happened to notice that her b/c cup breasts were quite firm with approximately 1" light pink aerolas with a slight curl up topped by peas sized hard nipples...there was a small mole/beauty mark on the left breast slightly left and below the aerola...from her tan lines it was obvious that she normally wore a very small top as the little white v's were barely large enough to keep her "legal" in public...and it had probably been a couple of days since she had shaved her armpits...

hehehe...like I said, I didn't stare or anything...:lol

after she dropped her top back down one of the guys fished in the front pocket of his jeans and handed her a dollar bill...and they went on with their conversation like nothing had happened...:lol

I was genuinely tempted to ask her what she would do for a twenty...

bigzak25
11-18-2004, 10:05 AM
naturally I was too discreet to give her breasts more than just a cursory glance before looking away but just happened to notice that her b/c cup breasts were quite firm with approximately 1" light pink aerolas with a slight curl up topped by peas sized hard nipples...there was a small mole/beauty mark on the left breast slightly left and below the aerola...from her tan lines it was obvious that she normally wore a very small top as the little white v's were barely large enough to keep her "legal" in public...and it had probably been a couple of days since she had shaved her armpits...

that's fukin hilarious cosmic.....i haven't been in a while....but that place wasn't too bad....big ass beers and sometimes they got hot waitresses working....mostly pool tables, and just a couple areas to sit down....one in front of a bigscreen, and another area in front of the bar.....they prob have about a dozen little tv's scattered throughout the place....i don't know too much about the clientel (sp?) and i too wonder where they hell they would have a place for people to actually wrestle.....hopefully alot of women on women action, let me know....

drachen...when did you graduate? i too went to Lee. '92. was your friend shot when it was Yo Yo's? just wondering. i was charging for parking in the adjacent lot one night in '95 i think, when some crap went down, had some guys running down the hill, shots fired, some guys tried to take off in an explorer and the cops came up outa nowhere and shot out the tires.....ahhh the nineties....

SpursWoman
11-18-2004, 10:09 AM
drachen...when did you graduate? i too went to Lee. '92. was your friend shot when it was Yo Yo's? just wondering. i was charging for parking in the adjacent lot one night in '95 i think, when some crap went down, had some guys running down the hill, shots fired, some guys tried to take off in an explorer and the cops came up outa nowhere and shot out the tires.....ahhh the nineties....

That place on San Pedro has been lots of different clubs......I can't even remember the name, but my friend used to be a bartender when it was some preppy/meat market kind of place.

Yes, there were some interesting looking characters there when we had that GTG...to say the least.

CosmicCowboy
11-18-2004, 10:17 AM
That place on San Pedro has been lots of different clubs......I can't even remember the name, but my friend used to be a bartender when it was some preppy/meat market kind of place.

It was called "The Swiss Chalet" when it was originally built and it was an upscale restaurant/club...

Despite the sleazy appearance there must be decent money in that place...the owner of Tiffanys lives down the street from me in a very nice place and drives a black hummer...

Jimcs50
11-18-2004, 10:18 AM
I grew up playing pool in that place.

Jimcs50
11-18-2004, 10:24 AM
It was called "The Swiss Chalet" when it was originally built and it was an upscale restaurant/club...

Despite the sleazy appearance there must be decent money in that place...the owner of Tiffanys lives down the street from me in a very nice place and drives a black hummer...

Swiss Chalet was owned by Olly Otten, then he moved it to Loop 410 where I worked in the Summer of 77 as an assistant chef. It was a real nice restaurant, and everyone there was great to work with. That was one of my best Summers ever......mmmmmm, Sandy.....she was a waitress who was going to be a Freshman at A&M that Fall. We all used to go out after work and party every night, then her and I snuck back to her parent's house for some private partying. :smokin

Drachen
11-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Yeah, it was when it was called yoyo's! and to everyone else, like I said, it has changed names many times.

Marcus Bryant
11-18-2004, 02:21 PM
First a chef, now a dentist...a natural progression.