PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmm.......

Ocotillo
03-19-2007, 11:05 AM
about half way down the page (http://www.waynemadsenreport.com/)

March 13, 2007 --Our White House Press Corps sources report further disturbing news about President George W. Bush. Our sources have witnessed a clearly inebriated Bush approaching members of the press corps and making rude comments, including one particularly crude remark about First Lady Laura Bush. In that case, Bush, nodding toward Laura, called her a "c**t." While Bush's drinking is no secret to the White House press contingent, that particular comment was reportedly the worst they have heard uttered by Bush. Our sources also report that Laura Bush's stays at the White House are less frequent and that her overnight trips to the Mayflower Hotel often coincide with the president's drunken binges.

Note: Some of our female readers were shocked to see the "C" word in the above news item. This editor wants to make it clear that word was used by George W. Bush to denigrate his wife. It was his word, not mine. It is important that the public knows what kind of person Mr. Bush is by the offensive words he uses. The editor also wants to make clear that the President chose a public press gaggle to use this word -- that is not a private moment between him and his wife. If Mrs. Bush feels her privacy has been violated, she must understand that it is her responsibility to herself, her children, and the nation to end this abusive relationship by legally separating from the President and becoming a role model for other women around the country and the world who find themselves locked into similar abusive marriages.

Nevertheless, we have "asterisked" the word in question. However, Mr. Bush cannot asterisk his own vile words.

01Snake
03-19-2007, 11:42 AM
Nice source. :lol

boutons_
03-19-2007, 11:50 AM
At his core, dubya is a drunken/coked-up frat-rat, born with a silver spoon us his ass and emotionally arrested at adolescence.

ie, the perfect stooge and front-man with a family brand name for PNAC/AIE/neo-cunt cabal.

Poor dubya, he'll never be a 1/3 of man his father was (that's not saying much).

A failed (nominal) president, a failed presidency, a failed war.

Oh, Gee!!
03-19-2007, 12:03 PM
I have a hard time believing this story

mikejones99
03-19-2007, 12:32 PM
Chris Rock comment on Saturday Night Live summed it all up best. n>r Stupid white bitches should have their voting rights taken away.

Don Quixote
03-19-2007, 02:35 PM
You know, someone told me that he overheard Bill Clinton looking down some woman's dress. Really, it happened.

What, I'm not credible?

Of course I am! I'm on the internet!

Ocotillo
03-19-2007, 06:48 PM
You know, someone told me that he overheard Bill Clinton looking down some woman's dress. Really, it happened.

What, I'm not credible?

Of course I am! I'm on the internet!

that is quite a trick to overhear someone looking?? Anyway, who can vouch for the validity of these obscure stories but there are more and more Bush is drinking again stories coming up in non-mainstream media. Where there's smoke........

Spurminator
03-19-2007, 07:35 PM
Anyway, who can vouch for the validity of these obscure stories but there are more and more Bush is drinking again stories coming up in non-mainstream media. Where there's smoke........

If that's really all it takes these days then God help us all.