PDA

View Full Version : Aggie fans who wish not to be associated with JGW

Doug Collins
03-19-2007, 01:13 PM
I just wanted to go out and say as an Aggie fan I do not want to be lumped into any generalities that may arise from JGW's posts. We're not all ridiculous homers and most of us actually graduated from A&M.

MajorMike
03-19-2007, 01:15 PM
rpi

Doug Collins
03-19-2007, 01:34 PM
rpi

Good to have you back...Ron wrote some nasty things about you while you were away.

RonMexico
03-19-2007, 01:43 PM
Good to have you back...Ron wrote some nasty things about you while you were away.

I guess his clan must have kicked him out of WoW.

Ballcox
03-19-2007, 02:06 PM
^It's cool, and I'm not blind-I know it goes both ways with UT and a&m concerning fans on the college board and what they post. At this point I pretty much just disregard anything jgw posts, when someone doesn't have a shred of objectivity or can't even compliment another team when they win-what's the point in having any kind of dialouge?

I'm well aware there are some sensible agg posters on this board that are objective, as well as guys like capt. Mike who support other college teams and have objective posts, those are the types of posters I enjoy having conversations with. :toast

RonMexico
03-19-2007, 03:30 PM
Anyone who doesn't want to be associated with blonde hair-dyed silver medalists with a career .350 winning % as a coach... raise your hands...

Doug Collins
03-19-2007, 04:57 PM
Back when I coached Michael nobody would raise their hand

RonMexico
03-19-2007, 05:09 PM
Back when I coached Michael nobody would raise their hand

Except Craig Ehlo... as high as he could

Cant_Be_Faded
03-19-2007, 05:36 PM
Doug Collins has gained 3.4 faith points corso! CORSO!

johngateswhiteley
03-19-2007, 06:43 PM
^It's cool, and I'm not blind-I know it goes both ways with UT and a&m concerning fans on the college board and what they post. At this point I pretty much just disregard anything jgw posts, when someone doesn't have a shred of objectivity or can't even compliment another team when they win-what's the point in having any kind of dialouge?

I'm well aware there are some sensible agg posters on this board that are objective, as well as guys like capt. Mike who support other college teams and have objective posts, those are the types of posters I enjoy having conversations with. :toast

A&M and USC in the Sweet 16...and t.u. blows. i'd say thats pretty objective. :lol

Doug Collins
03-19-2007, 08:38 PM
I guess his clan must have kicked him out of WoW.

What are his chances of surviving in the world of warcraft alone...Can I get a quick number crunch?

j-6
03-19-2007, 09:04 PM
I'd love to see A&M take Memphis down and then kick Ohio State in the mouth. SC can lose by forty to Carolina. Or by thirty to Georgetown. Fuck, I'm equal opportunity. But for the love of God, please don't make me sit through a SC-A&M Final Four game!

I wonder what the Aggies would look like with Antoine Wright still there.

RonMexico
03-19-2007, 09:40 PM
I wonder what the Aggies would look like with Antoine Wright still there.

Well, they would look exactly the same because Wright would have been a senior last season.

(It's my opinion, though, that they could have been a Final 4 squad last year with him on the team... and he still would have been a lottery pick. Let's be honest, he left because he longer wanted to be in school.)

Kermit
03-19-2007, 09:52 PM
what? no more classes on "how chickens fuck?"

RonMexico
03-19-2007, 10:05 PM

That's something CaptMike would say - I expected more form a muppet.

I don't remember him saying anything about how they fuck... especially since they don't have vaginas (or as it's taught in Poultry Science class, they don't have "Kermits").

Kermit
03-19-2007, 10:10 PM
they don't have kermits? been saving that one since fifth grade? mine was bad but that was jeffdrums22 quality.

besides, you shouldn't expect too much from me. i fuck pigs and eat flies, not unlike aggies who fuck sheep and make better quality hay.

Willinsa
03-19-2007, 10:30 PM
A&M and USC in the Sweet 16...and t.u. blows. i'd say thats pretty objective. :lol

Speaking of blows everyone knows you are the biggest cocksucker on this board. Plus everyone hates you and wishes you would stop being a bitch. :lol

Extra Stout
03-19-2007, 10:34 PM
But for the love of God, please don't make me sit through a SC-A&M Final Four game!
JGW's flame war with himself would be a spectacle.

cornbread
03-19-2007, 10:35 PM
I'm a UT grad but I'll be cheering for the Aggies as long as they're in the tournament. Good luck Aggies. :toast

johngateswhiteley
03-19-2007, 11:13 PM
JGW's flame war with himself would be a spectacle.

:lol, truth be told i'd love to see an A&M vs. USC final four. i'll be rooting for that...

degenerate_gambler
03-20-2007, 08:46 AM
I'm a UT grad but I'll be cheering for the Aggies as long as they're in the tournament. Good luck Aggies. :toast

man...that's crazy talk there

johngateswhiteley
03-20-2007, 08:58 AM
Speaking of blows everyone knows you are the biggest cocksucker on this board. Plus everyone hates you and wishes you would stop being a bitch. :lol

"The high-spirited man may indeed die, but he will not stoop to meanness. Fire, though it may be quenched, will not become cool."

leemajors
03-20-2007, 09:05 AM
"The high-spirited man may indeed die, but he will not stoop to meanness. Fire, though it may be quenched, will not become cool."

yet you stoop daily. bet it sounded good in your head, though.

MajorMike
03-20-2007, 09:06 AM
man...that's crazy talk there

"No, I know, that's my brother, Crazy Talk."

johngateswhiteley
03-20-2007, 09:15 AM
yet you stoop daily. bet it sounded good in your head, though.

do i walk a fine line sometimes?...yeah, i do. but mean?...no. btw, if everyone did hate me and thought all that stuff, i would just think its funny. consider the sources, and then consider the medium.

i just thinks its humorous to poke fun of and enlighten those who choose to be short and mean on this board.

MajorMike
03-20-2007, 09:49 AM
i just thinks its humorous to poke fun of and enlighten those who choose to be short and mean on this board.

Great, thanks for that, douchebag.

johngateswhiteley
03-20-2007, 09:53 AM
Great, thanks for that, douchebag.

:toast ...douche bag.

Ballcox
03-20-2007, 11:12 AM
^Don't hate the guy too much, he just lives in his own world where there are a bunch of skinny/anorexic chicks running around that he can't keep his eyes off of.

Makes it hard to actually post objective takes on anything. But he is good for amusement, I actually e-mail some of his takes to other friends who get laughs for days on end from his inane babble.

You're the best jgw! :smokin

johngateswhiteley
03-20-2007, 11:21 AM
^Don't hate the guy too much, he just lives in his own world where there are a bunch of skinny/anorexic chicks running around that he can't keep his eyes off of.

Makes it hard to actually post objective takes on anything. But he is good for amusement, I actually e-mail some of his takes to other friends who get laughs for days on end from his inane babble.

You're the best jgw! :smokin

1. there are some fit girls running around; more in some places than others
2. you and your friends love me, in fact i think you wish you went to A&M or USC, no?

Ballcox
03-20-2007, 11:36 AM
^Actually, I almost did go to a&m. Got a full acceptance there and was really close to attending. However, I recieved some scholarship offers (played basketball) and decided to attend a smaller school so that I could continue to play ball and get a free education.

The big time D1 schools were not offering me anything, wish they would have, but oh well. :fro

johngateswhiteley
03-20-2007, 12:18 PM
^Actually, I almost did go to a&m. Got a full acceptance there and was really close to attending. However, I recieved some scholarship offers (played basketball) and decided to attend a smaller school so that I could continue to play ball and get a free education.

The big time D1 schools were not offering me anything, wish they would have, but oh well. :fro

so you do wish? :lol

aside from that, glad you enjoyed school and had a good experience. too bad you didn't get a better education. :shrug haha, i kid i kid.

Doug Collins
03-20-2007, 12:31 PM
so you do wish? :lol

aside from that, glad you enjoyed school and had a good experience. too bad you didn't get a better education. :shrug haha, i kid i kid.

So where did you finally get your degree from? Is it USC?

johngateswhiteley
03-20-2007, 12:33 PM
So where did you finally get your degree from? Is it USC?

ha ha, you know where. that is if you have been paying attention.

RonMexico
03-20-2007, 12:34 PM

UT?

Doug Collins
03-20-2007, 12:36 PM

I think his degree plan called for Advanced Poultry Algebra (1 chicken + 1 rooster = x; solve for x), he couldnt cut it so he went to the draft. I figure Poultry Science is still a better major than African American Studies. At least if the NBA didn't work out, he could raise cockfighting roosters like Roy Jones Jr.

Doug Collins

I haven't

johngateswhiteley
UT?

nope, not from Tennessee.

Doug Collins
03-20-2007, 12:38 PM
Blinn?

leemajors
03-20-2007, 12:45 PM
if i remember correctly, some private school in Cali. t-sips indeed.

Doug Collins
03-20-2007, 12:52 PM
if i remember correctly, some private school in Cali. t-sips indeed.

Sooooo, Blinn...

RonMexico
03-20-2007, 01:06 PM
Ucla?