PDA

View Full Version : Time for a nightcap

RC's Boss
03-19-2007, 11:49 PM
I just remembered, I have a little bit of Grey Goose left. I'm going to drink it now so I will not be available for at least 45 min-1 hr. to accommodate my fellow posters w/ my historically unparalleled, infinite amount of Spurs basketball knowledge. Fear not, I shall return to crank this shit up to the next plateau :drunk

SAtown
03-19-2007, 11:57 PM
Yessir. I'm doing a bit of housecleaning myself... with some Sauza I have left over.

Trainwreck2100
03-20-2007, 12:03 AM
I just remembered, I have a little bit of Grey Goose left. I'm going to drink it now so I will not be available for at least 45 min-1 hr. to accommodate my fellow posters w/ my historically unparalleled, infinite amount of Spurs basketball knowledge. Fear not, I shall return to crank this shit up to the next plateau :drunk

post drunk you wuss

RC's Boss
03-20-2007, 01:05 AM
Not drunk, but I am kinda leaning a bit toward the four corners, near the same time nature allows the sun to be seen directly above the equator, creatinq an equinox that not only proves divine forces exist that only the Creator can master, but also allows us to look deep within our
souls to attain a higher sense of self. It is during this present state of meditation through inebriation, that I have come to the conclusion that Tim Duncan shall once again enjoy a nice float ride through the muddy waters.... Peace and Blessings. :reading :drunk :reading :drunk

RC's Boss
03-20-2007, 07:57 AM
My head hurts, I'm still sleepy..... Fuck!