PDA

View Full Version : Beer goggles for drink drivers...

sa_butta
03-21-2007, 12:28 PM
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2251534.html?menu=

Police in Poland are forcing drink drivers to wear specially made beer goggles to show them how alcohol affects their driving.
Officers in Koscian arranged for those caught drink driving to put on the goggles that distort their vision in the same way as several pints of beer.

They then have to get in a car driven by a police officer and can see how hard it is to focus.

A police spokesman said: "The blurred sight of the goggles is equivalent to that experienced by a drunk driver.

"The beer goggles distort a person's vision and force them to try and constantly refocus."

Johnny_Blaze_47
03-21-2007, 12:29 PM
Drink driving?

Take me drunk, I'm home.

sa_butta
03-21-2007, 12:32 PM
Im not as think as you drunk I am.

AFBlue
03-21-2007, 12:32 PM
I am Sotally Tober...

ZipSpan
03-21-2007, 08:12 PM
I wore beer goggles once. They're freaking crazy. I was sitting down when I put them on and my friends told me to stand up and walk into a straight line. I got up alright, but when I tried walking, I fell straight on my ass.

ALVAREZ6
03-21-2007, 08:13 PM
I wore beer goggles once. They're freaking crazy. I was sitting down when I put them on and my friends told me to stand up and walk into a straight line. I got up alright, but when I tried walking, I feel straight on my ass.You like feeling your ass don't you...

ZipSpan
03-21-2007, 08:16 PM
You like feeling your ass don't you...

:lol thanks, i edited it.

Cant_Be_Faded
03-21-2007, 09:02 PM
Those goggles are fucking bull shit

if you are slightly above the legal limit (have consumed more than 1 drink per hour) theres no fucking way your vision is that fucked up

in fact
only twice in my life have i ever gotten behind the wheel and had my vision that fucked up, and once i ended up not driving, the other my friend followed me home and said i took a completely ass backwards way home