PDA

View Full Version : Mavs@Celts Game Thread!

Dirk Nowitzki
03-22-2007, 12:36 PM
Well Mavericko fans, our next game is coming up tomarrow night as we watch our Mavs kick the shit out of Boston! This game is already over and done with and safley put away as a W for the Mavs. I hear they show reruns of Grey's Anatomy on Friday nights so that is one thing for Celtic fans to do unless they are just dying to watch Dallas bitch slap their team live. In about 30 hours this game will be confirmed as a Celtic loss! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! :clap :clap :clap

bdictjames
03-22-2007, 12:41 PM
Your signature guarantees a jinx.

BigBinBigD
03-22-2007, 01:48 PM
I usually laugh at your shit out loud.

But, even though I know you're German and all, it's "tomorrow".

MrChug
03-22-2007, 01:58 PM
Well Mavericko fans, our next game is coming up tomarrow night as we watch our Mavs kick the shit out of Boston! This game is already over and done with and safley put away as a W for the Mavs. I hear they show reruns of Grey's Anatomy on Friday nights so that is one thing for Celtic fans to do unless they are just dying to watch Dallas bitch slap their team live. In about 30 hours this game will be confirmed as a Celtic loss! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! :clap :clap :clap

Dude are you drunk or just 14? Jeez, another product of our failed educational system.... :depressed

Jeez, I'm not that smart but you make me look like a genious. :pctoss

Flight3107
03-22-2007, 03:10 PM
Dude are you drunk or just 14? Jeez, another product of our failed educational system.... :depressed

:lol

mabber
03-22-2007, 03:13 PM

I've always assumed that he was very young by the way he writes. :lol

mavsfan1000
03-22-2007, 03:29 PM
I'm starting to understand Dirk Nowitzki. His signature post is confidence. I thought he was a spurs fan making mavs fans look bad at first but I kinda understand him now.

Dirk Nowitzki
03-22-2007, 03:47 PM

So because I spell a few words the wrong way, you felt the need to indirectly spew your hate on the Mavs towards me? :rolleyes If it gets to you that bad that I am a passionate Mavs fan, then dont come in here. :p:

Borosai
03-22-2007, 03:48 PM
http://i24.ebayimg.com/06/i/08/3c/7b/07_2.JPG

Dirk Nowitzki
03-22-2007, 03:49 PM
I've always assumed that he was very young by the way he writes. :lol

If young means old enough to legally drink beer then that works for me! :)

mabber
03-22-2007, 03:55 PM

I like the way you think.

dallasmavsnfuego214
03-22-2007, 09:47 PM
actually the Celtics just beat the Spurs. i think we will win, as Doc Rivers already admitted that he's trying to work in the younger guys for future experience. that spells a Mavs W :clap

TonyParkerSux
03-23-2007, 01:35 AM
Celtics almost beat the Mavs recently then went on to defeat the Spurs.... of course that means nothing now. I think that the Mavs will mop up the floor with them this time.

SAtown
03-23-2007, 03:58 AM
The thread-starter is a homo. I'm sorry, but someone has to come out and say it. He brings this type of shit every Mavs game. How pathetic

SAtown
03-23-2007, 04:03 AM
Oh, and for the record, I'm not all about personal attacks. But shit dude, can't you bring at least SOME material? Are you a clone of Amarelooms or something? I'd hate to see another Spurstalk poster go to waste.

Dirk Nowitzki
03-23-2007, 02:57 PM
The thread-starter is a homo. I'm sorry, but someone has to come out and say it. He brings this type of shit every Mavs game. How pathetic

Last time I check this was the NBA forum NOT the Spurs! I am starting a game thread ABOUT THE UPCOMING MAVS GAME and I am being a fan by showing excitement about each game. If you dont like it asshole, then dont come into this thread. You compared me to Amarelooms? :wtf :wtf I am a cocky arrogant son of a bitch Mavs fan. I will admit that. I am passionate about my boys. If I was starting these threads in the Spurs forum, then i could understand but I am not. Your hate for the Mavs is getting to you. :donkey

Dirk Nowitzki
03-23-2007, 02:58 PM
Oh, and for the record, I'm not all about personal attacks. But shit dude, can't you bring at least SOME material? Are you a clone of Amarelooms or something? I'd hate to see another Spurstalk poster go to waste.

I do bring info to the table. I mentioned how I would like to see us get another center with 6 fouls to give due to Mbenga being out. I start game threads like Spurs fans do to get the fans pumped up for the game and a place to discuss it. I bring a hell of alot more then Amarelooms does.

Mavs Fan In Egypt
03-24-2007, 12:04 AM
ok dirk buddy, calm down they always do this its there cunt nature.

ponky
03-24-2007, 12:12 AM

:lmao

MrChug
03-25-2007, 07:37 PM

You mean you are publicly this dumb AND OVER 14!???!!?! What in the name of Jack Daniels would you do that for?!?!?!?!

Flight3107
03-25-2007, 07:49 PM
You mean you are publicly this dumb AND OVER 14!???!!?! What in the name of Jack Daniels would you do that for?!?!?!?!

You call him dumb for his spelling mistakes, then you go a type the word "genious".

Dirk Nowitzki
03-25-2007, 10:14 PM

Why are you pissed? Is it cuz your fucking Spurs arent the team they used to be? If so then that explains why me being happy about my Mavs really gets to you.

Dirk Nowitzki
03-25-2007, 10:15 PM
You call him dumb for his spelling mistakes, then you go a type the word "genious".
:clap :clap Thank you! :lol

mavsfan1000
03-25-2007, 10:21 PM
Why are you pissed? Is it cuz your fucking Spurs arent the team they used to be? If so then that explains why me being happy about my Mavs really gets to you.
From years of experience as a mavs fan I didn't enjoy others throwing it in my face that their team was better. Lets be a little humble. Avery Johnson sets a great example of that of attitude. I guess it's easy to get carried away when your team is winning all the time though but don't rub it in on spurs fans too much. I will definitely celebrate like crazy if the mavs win it this but right now is a little too premature.