PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant/Bar Reviews - Help Me Out

Kori Ellis
03-24-2007, 11:06 PM
Hi - I need everyone to do me a favor.

If there is a restaurant, bar, or nightclub in San Antonio that you like (or don't like), can you please help me out and submit a very brief review on the establishment?

If I publish it, I don't have to include your real name, you can use a nickname. I know you all are going to joke around with this, but sincere submission are very much appreciated. It would help me out.

You can send multiple submissions.

Thanks a lot,

Kori

http://sanantonio.about.com/library/bl_submitreview.htm

tlongII
03-24-2007, 11:08 PM
S.A. Prime

midgetonadonkey
03-24-2007, 11:09 PM
S.P.L.A.C.H. Club is the best. I just submitted my review.

Oscar DeLa
03-24-2007, 11:13 PM
I don't know what it is but Boca de Fagachinnis is my favorite for Italian!, Casa Bonita is good for mexican

Kori Ellis
03-24-2007, 11:14 PM
I don't know what it is but Boca de Fagachinnis is my favorite for Italian!, Casa Bonita is good for mexican

Thanks Oscar, but please use the form :)

Thanks Midget - I got it.

Flight3107
03-25-2007, 12:22 AM

Cartman: Casa Bonita is my favorite place in the whole world, I'll just die if you don't take me. Please.

Kyle: Sorry, my mind is made up.

Cartman: Well fuck you, Kyle! I don't wanna go to your faggy birthday party anyway! I'd rather hang out at home than have to be around you and your Jew mom for a day. Kiss my balls, asshole!

Cartman: Dude, I totally didn't mean that, Kyle. I really want to go to Casa Bonita. I'm sorry we had that fight just now, you know, I mean I said some things, you said some things but, I think we've moved past it.

Kyle: I'm not inviting you to Casa Bonita.

Cartman: Well FUCK YOU, Kyle! I hope you die! I hope you fucking die!

Burn531
03-25-2007, 12:41 AM
Cartman: Casa Bonita is my favorite place in the whole world, I'll just die if you don't take me. Please.

Kyle: Sorry, my mind is made up.

Cartman: Well fuck you, Kyle! I don't wanna go to your faggy birthday party anyway! I'd rather hang out at home than have to be around you and your Jew mom for a day. Kiss my balls, asshole!

Cartman: Dude, I totally didn't mean that, Kyle. I really want to go to Casa Bonita. I'm sorry we had that fight just now, you know, I mean I said some things, you said some things but, I think we've moved past it.

Kyle: I'm not inviting you to Casa Bonita.

Cartman: Well FUCK YOU, Kyle! I hope you die! I hope you fucking die!
:lmao

The sone
03-25-2007, 04:07 AM
Kore...do you want me to submit here or on the link provided? I gots tons!

Kori Ellis
03-25-2007, 04:15 AM
Kore...do you want me to submit here or on the link provided? I gots tons!

Link please, thank you very much.

kris
03-27-2007, 02:19 AM
Kori, I submitted a restaurant. I don't know how many people have done the same but everyone on the Internet knows about eating at least at Wing Stop or Whataburger so people need to pony up.

Kori Ellis
03-27-2007, 02:40 AM
Thanks.

:lol @ jackseven

RashoFan
03-28-2007, 05:46 PM
Just submitted one for Bracken Feed Store...The burgers are Fabulous...better than Longhorn Cafe burgers IMHO.

Kori Ellis
03-28-2007, 05:52 PM
Thanks!

RashoFan
03-28-2007, 05:55 PM
Go get the burger and thank me later....:D