PDA

View Full Version : Nazr and Rasho vs. Elson and Bonner

DarrinS
03-25-2007, 01:47 PM
I don't how other people feel about his, but I'm a lot more confident going into the playoffs knowing we have Elson and Bonner vs. Nazr and Rasho.

When Elson grabs a rebound, he actually hangs on to it -- what a concept. He's also a pretty good shooter.

As for Bonner, he makes Rasho look like

http://members.shaw.ca/mcofell/frankenstein.jpg

ONLY SLOWER.

SKINNYPIMP210
03-25-2007, 02:16 PM
I Love Elson And I Know He Is One Of The Keys To How Far We Go In The Playoffs. He's Very, Very Athletic And Really Fast For A Big Man. Something We Were Missing Last Year.

sa_butta
03-25-2007, 02:22 PM
I Love Elson And I Know He Is One Of The Keys To How Far We Go In The Playoffs. He's Very, Very Athletic And Really Fast For A Big Man. Something We Were Missing Last Year.Did You Really Have to Cap Every Word??:lol

Anyways I think Elson can be a good rebounder, I just hope he improves a little more on defense. I think of Bonner as a poor mans Horry, Im hoping for him to hit some clutch shots for us down the stretch. Lately Bonner has been quite the hustler he has shown much improvement.

Winnipeg_Spur
03-25-2007, 02:25 PM
I'm not really all that confident in our bigman rotation, but hopefully we have enough flexibility in that area to find someone who can stay on the floor against Dallas, which would put us in a better position than last year...

angel_luv
03-25-2007, 02:26 PM
Rasho>>>>>Elson ( though maybe not for the Spurs)
Rasho and Elson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Nazr

Bonner is a great player but I don't think of him as a center.
He reminds me of Malik.

And Rasho = Frankenstein = :pctoss

JamStone
03-25-2007, 02:28 PM
Just because Rasho looks like Frankenstein, it doesn't mean he moves or plays like Frankenstein.

angel_luv
03-25-2007, 02:30 PM
Just because Rasho looks like Frankenstein, it doesn't mean he moves or plays like Frankenstein.

He doesn't look, move or play like Frankenstein.

You want to go on my list along with Reggie Evans? :monkey

angel_luv
03-25-2007, 02:30 PM
:lol

Slo spurs fan
03-25-2007, 02:53 PM
And you started this thread just becouse you made that picture of your toy?

SequSpur
03-25-2007, 02:58 PM
When did Elson get a rebound? What game was that?

ploto
03-25-2007, 03:06 PM
In the first round, the Spurs would be better off with Rasho.

Tippecanoe
03-25-2007, 03:13 PM

so true :lol :lol :lol

DarrinS
03-25-2007, 03:14 PM
He doesn't look, move or play like Frankenstein.

You want to go on my list along with Reggie Evans? :monkey

I don't understand all the Rasho love. Well, I understand yours based on your sig. :lol

Bruno
03-25-2007, 03:21 PM
Dumping Rasho and Nazr was the right thing to do : they aren't really good, they are bad fits and they are way overpaid. BB has evolved and Spurs must evolve : Duncan at PF with a slow center like Rasho doesn't work now.

Spurs should face Lakers, Suns and Mavs this year and they will be better against these three teams with Elson/Bonner over Rasho/Nazr. Spurs could miss Rasho if the faced Heat in final.

DarrinS
03-25-2007, 03:25 PM
Dumping Rasho and Nazr was the right thing to do : they aren't really good, they are bad fits and they are way overpaid. BB has evolved and Spurs must evolve : Duncan at PF with a slow center like Rasho doesn't work now.

Spurs should face Lakers, Suns and Mavs this year and they will be better against these three teams with Elson/Bonner over Rasho/Nazr. Spurs could miss Rasho if the faced Heat in final.

Agree 100%, especially as it relates to facing Suns, Mavs, etc.

exstatic
03-25-2007, 03:34 PM
Ten, on Friday. I'm sure you were bowling, or something.

td4mvp21
03-25-2007, 04:25 PM
I'll be relieved if:
A) Pop actually plays them
B) They contribute in some way when they do play

I'm not so much concerned about Bonner as I am Elson. Elson is wildly inconsistent and even his good games aren't exactly great. Bonner will help because of his ability to knock down shots and make the hustle plays.

TheAffricanFan
03-25-2007, 04:43 PM
Who are these booby girls BTW???

ploto
03-25-2007, 06:25 PM
I don't how other people feel about his, but I'm a lot more confident going into the playoffs knowing we have Elson and Bonner vs. Nazr and Rasho.

It really isn't going to matter because they aren't going to play with Pop's love for small ball. :lol

All I ever see is Pop yelling at Elson, just like he did Nazr.