PDA

View Full Version : Is Kobe Better Than MJ?

lebomb
03-26-2007, 04:34 PM
..............LMMFAO....Kobe better than Mike??? Hell, Kobe isnt better than Wade.....ask Shaq. Kobe is a ball hoggin attention getter. He will NEVER, and I repeat NEVER win SHIT on his own. I dont give two fucks if he scores 85 pts in a game. I know he and Laker bitches THINK he can win it on his own......think again ass wipes....NO WAY!!!! You can etch that in your dumbasses......NO way is Kobe better than MJ....NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lebomb
03-26-2007, 05:00 PM
I would take 1/2 a Jordan over a Kobe.

Winner vs Ballhog................. :rolleyes

Extra Stout
03-26-2007, 05:01 PM
Stop starting extraneous threads you little bitch.

stretch
03-26-2007, 05:01 PM
agreed about MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe, as well as Wade > Kobe.

TheNextGen
03-26-2007, 05:02 PM
:dizzy

mardigan
03-26-2007, 05:03 PM
God you should get banned, I cant believe how dumb you are

Leetonidas
03-26-2007, 05:05 PM
You're an idiot. Did Kobe fuck your wife or something?

LAKERS4LIFE
03-26-2007, 05:07 PM
Haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mardigan
Waste of a human brain is what you are

lebomb
Stop starting extraneous threads you little bitch.

:flipoff I can start what I like.

LAKERS4LIFE
03-26-2007, 05:08 PM
:flipoff I can start what I like.

Go clean the Riverwalk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mardigan
03-26-2007, 05:09 PM
Go clean the Riverwalk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont pretend like this idiot speaks for all Spur fans, he is probably the stupidest one in existence

DON VITO
03-26-2007, 05:10 PM
This is the reason people stay away from the NBA Forum.

lebomb
03-26-2007, 05:10 PM
God you should get banned, I cant believe how dumb you are

:flipoff What is so wrong about this poll.....tell me?? You give me a good answer and I will leave voluntarilly.....Ol girl can write an article saying Kobe is better than MJ, but I cant start a poll?? FUCK YOU!!!!

mardigan
03-26-2007, 05:12 PM
:flipoff What is so wrong about this poll.....tell me?? You give me a good answer and I will leave voluntarilly.....Ol girl can write an article saying Kobe is better than MJ, but I cant start a poll?? FUCK YOU!!!!
Yea, its an actual article retard, made by a real writer, keep talking shit, just makes you look even stupider than you are

lebomb
03-26-2007, 05:13 PM
Dont pretend like this idiot speaks for all Spur fans, he is probably the stupidest one in existence

Suck me.....I can start a poll

I dont think Kobe can hold mikes Jock strap............period

cheguevara
03-26-2007, 05:13 PM
why do u make this a private poll. I wanna know the idiots who vote for Kobe

lebomb
03-26-2007, 05:15 PM
Yea, its an actual article retard, made by a real writer, keep talking shit, just makes you look even stupider than you are

fuck u........go Away

mardigan
03-26-2007, 05:18 PM
fuck u........go Away
Why dont you go away, everyone on here thinks your an idiot, and you have nothing to say except fuck you, suck a dick, now that I think of it, your just an angry little gay man arent you?

Medvedenko
03-26-2007, 05:19 PM
I voted for Kobe to be a contrarian....Oh, and Lebomb...you're funny...but dumb nevertheless. Bring something original to the table.

Medvedenko
03-26-2007, 05:21 PM
The guy saying Wade is better than Kobe can have a hug off with Lebomb...seriously...Kobe and Jordan can be discussed in the same light. Who gives a shit....you say Jordan is the best of all time...and you throw stats out...well Wilt had better stats and bill russell had more rings....who cares. Oh, you do, I forgot.

cheguevara
03-26-2007, 05:22 PM
Kobe and Jordan can be discussed in the same light.

no they can't.

mardigan
03-26-2007, 05:23 PM
I voted for Kobe to be a contrarian....Oh, and Lebomb...you're funny...but dumb nevertheless. Bring something original to the table.
Be careful Med or he might tell you to fuck off or suck a dick.
Fucking retard

lebomb
Look at all the Laker bitches.....go over to the Laker forum.

Shaq won yall 3 ships, but yall act like Kobe won it for ya....Shaq is right Wade is better than Kobe.......plays team ball....not 1 on 5.

Fuck yall MJ would KICK kobes ass in hoops.........team and individual.

Get mad all ya want and tell me to go away....but kiss my ass.....this is a legit poll.

Medvedenko
Well, there are 3 fucking threads alone today discussing this...plus on every sport website they're comparing. They have been comparing Kobe and MJ for about 7 years now. It's too bad you're too ignorant and blind to see the reality.

cheguevara
03-26-2007, 05:24 PM
Well, there are 3 fucking threads alone today discussing this...plus on every sport website they're comparing. They have been comparing Kobe and MJ for about 7 years now. It's too bad you're too ignorant and blind to see the reality.

just because they are on espn or spurstalk does not make them good arguments.

ESPN writters are way off on many things. And Spurstalk elementary posters? please...

ponky
03-26-2007, 05:25 PM
i would take spursdynasty over you anyday....oh wait, well maybe not...anyway, what's that gibberish under your name mean?

lebomb
03-26-2007, 05:25 PM
Fucking retard

u can kiss my ass biatch........suck kobes dick for all i care :wakeup

DarrinS
03-26-2007, 05:27 PM
"I see dumb people"
http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlLA/i%20see%20dead%20people.jpg

lebomb
9-2

mardigan
I think your the one who actually wishes he had a dick in his mouth with how much you bring it up

ponky

dang, simmer down, you act like you've never been on the internets before

mardigan
03-26-2007, 05:28 PM
no they can't.
Well aparrently they can seeing as how thats all thats been discussed today

ponky
03-26-2007, 05:28 PM
"I see dumb people"
http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlLA/i%20see%20dead%20people.jpg

aren't you old enough to be that girl's father? :lol

lebomb
03-26-2007, 05:29 PM
Fucking retard

LMAO.......$0 bookie cash talking to me about sports......fuck u. I havent lost 1ct. yet! Dumbass no sports knowledge mufucka.....dont talk to me until you win something........ :rolleyes

peskypesky
03-26-2007, 05:30 PM
Kobe's a great scorer and a good defender. But he's no MJ. Not even close.

ponky
03-26-2007, 05:31 PM
LMAO.......$0 bookie cash talking to me about sports......fuck u. I havent lost 1ct. yet! Dumbass no sports knowledge mufucka.....dont talk to me until you win something........ :rolleyes

pssssst: that cash ain't real

i have to admit though, i laughed, your shtick is kinda funny

mardigan
LMAO.......$0 bookie cash talking to me about sports......fuck u. I havent lost 1ct. yet! Dumbass no sports knowledge mufucka.....dont talk to me until you win something........ :rolleyesYea, bet 250 on the Spur game tonight

DarrinS
aren't you old enough to be that girl's father? :lol

You're talking about my sig?

Yeah, probably.

I just put it there for you pervs to enjoy. :toast

mardigan
03-26-2007, 05:32 PM
And are you really trying to tell me you are smart betting with fake money? :lol You truly are the stupidest person I have ever encountered

ponky
03-26-2007, 05:33 PM
You're talking about my sig?

Yeah, probably.

I just put it there for you pervs to enjoy. :toast

lol that's cool, i was just teasing cuz i saw that pic of you with your son, he's cute...anyway i'm a girl so i could care less about the tit pics although i'm sure the pervs enjoy it nearly as much as the salma one

lebomb
03-26-2007, 05:34 PM
I posted a legit poll......MJ or Kobe....who would you start your team with??? Nothing crazy about the question.

Ol girl thinks Kobe is better than Mike.....I think she is on CRACK.

Legit poll.......

DarrinS
03-26-2007, 05:35 PM
lol that's cool, i was just teasing cuz i saw that pic of you with your son, he's cute...anyway i'm a girl so i could care less about the tit pics although i'm sure the pervs enjoy it nearly as much as the salma one

From your avatar I thought you were Avery Johnson. It's weird, but having that as your avatar made me believe you were a dude. No offense.

ponky
03-26-2007, 05:36 PM
I posted a legit poll......MJ or Kobe....who would you start your team with??? Nothing crazy about the question.

Legit poll.......

seriously,

http://www.oddpic.com/data/520/who-give-a-fuck.jpg

lebomb
03-26-2007, 05:36 PM
This is a legitamate poll................lets see the outcome.

mardigan
03-26-2007, 05:37 PM
This isnt a poll

DarrinS

Legit poll.......

"Crack is wack"
http://runningwithtweezers.typepad.com/runningwithtweezers/images/ass_1.jpg

lebomb
I just cant believe the Kobe orgie......he scores a BUNCH of points ball hoggin and all the sudden he is the best of all time............this is insane.

mardigan
03-26-2007, 05:39 PM
I just cant believe the Kobe orgie......he scores a BUNCH of points ball hoggin and all the sudden he is the best of all time............this is insane.
7 game losing streak before the streak, 5 game winning streak after

ponky
03-26-2007, 05:39 PM
From your avatar I thought you were Avery Johnson. It's weird, but having that as your avatar made me believe you were a dude. No offense.

lol, i made that avatar and i guess at times i talk smack like a dude too so i can see why people would assume that. when it comes to sports, i'm like a totally different person thanks to my brother who taught me everything there is to know about all the main sports. my avatar will be changing for the playoffs, it will certainly be feminine AND mavs related!

mardigan
03-26-2007, 05:43 PM
lol, i made that avatar and i guess at times i talk smack like a dude too so i can see why people would assume that. when it comes to sports, i'm like a totally different person thanks to my brother who taught me everything there is to know about all the main sports. my avatar will be changing for the playoffs, it will certainly be feminine AND mavs related!
A picture of Dirks vagina? j/k

ponky
03-26-2007, 05:44 PM
A picture of Dirks vagina? j/k

:cry :cry :cry

i frowned and then i laughed :)

DarrinS
03-26-2007, 05:46 PM

That's cool. Maybe you should use David Hasselhoff? lol.

peskypesky
03-26-2007, 05:51 PM
anyway i'm a girl so i could care less about the tit pics although i'm sure the pervs enjoy it nearly as much as the salma one

And what exactly is "perverted" about men enjoying the sight of luscious female breasts? If anything, that is the definition of normal.

I'd think a guy was a pervert if he DIDN'T like those mammaries. THAT would not be normal.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
03-26-2007, 05:54 PM
He scores a bunch of point ballhoggin.

Hmmm, isn't that exactly what MJ did before Pip came along? The guy did average one shot for every minute and a half on the court one year (28/game).

ponky
03-26-2007, 05:58 PM
And what exactly is "perverted" about men enjoying the sight of luscious female breasts? If anything, that is the definition of normal.

I'd think a guy was a pervert if he DIDN'T like those mammaries. THAT would not be normal.

lol, *mammaries*...nothing wrong at all, i didn't coin the term first

Findog
03-26-2007, 05:58 PM
Jordan by a hair.

lebomb
03-26-2007, 06:00 PM
Hmmm, isn't that exactly what MJ did before Pip came along? The guy did average one shot for every minute and a half on the court one year (28/game).

thanks for making my point :rolleyes

mardigan
03-26-2007, 06:01 PM
What point? That MJ was a ballhog too?

03-26-2007, 06:02 PM

Which was, what? Jordan was a ballhog and couldn't win a title by himself, either?

E20
03-26-2007, 06:13 PM
OMG, stop making these threads about Kobe. OKAY We get the point, you hate Kobe and don't care about his PPG. You don't have to make three seperate threads proclaiming your hate.

peskypesky
03-26-2007, 06:14 PM

I agree.

Jackson and Kobe are trying to rehabilitate Kobe's image in the eye of the media and the public by jacking up high-scoring games. So what? What does it prove? That Kobe can score a buttload of points against a succession of crappy teams? And that's supposed to make him an equal of Michael Jordan. Please....

Were are the stats and facts that back up this ridiculous claim?

lebomb
03-26-2007, 06:16 PM
I agree.

Jackson and Kobe are trying to rehabilitate Kobe's image in the eye of the media and the public by jacking up high-scoring games. So what? What does it prove? That Kobe can score a buttload of points against a succession of crappy teams? And that's supposed to make him an equal of Michael Jordan. Please....

Were are the stats and facts that back up this ridiculous claim?

:clap ................. god someone understands

lebomb
03-26-2007, 06:18 PM
OMG, stop making these threads about Kobe. OKAY We get the point, you hate Kobe and don't care about his PPG. You don't have to make three seperate threads proclaiming your hate.

stop the kobe is god threads and i will stop fucktard! :madrun

lebomb
03-26-2007, 06:20 PM
Jordan by a hair.

LOL............... :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

mardigan
03-26-2007, 06:23 PM
LOL............... :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
You really have nothing, no points, no stats to throw out, no anything except vulgar language and smiley face, way to go

mardigan
03-26-2007, 06:25 PM
stop the kobe is god threads and i will stop fucktard! :madrun
Nobody started a Kobe is God thread idiot. One thread was started about an article, and the others were started about his historical acheivments. You starting these threads are prolonging these talks

03-26-2007, 06:26 PM
Hey lebomb, weren't you saying the other day that any great player could score 50 four consecutive games if he got the touches? Why didn't Jordan, arguably the greatest player ever, do it in 86/87 when he averaged 28 shots/game and he played in all 82 games?

FYI: He managed to do it in three consecutive games and scored 50+ eight times that year...

mardigan
03-26-2007, 06:28 PM
Hey lebomb, weren't you saying the other day that any great player could score 50 four consecutive games if he got the touches? Why didn't Jordan, arguably the greatest player ever, do it in 86/87 when he averaged 28 shots/game and he played in all 82 games?

FYI: He managed to do it in three consecutive games and scored 50+ eight times that year...
Havent you noticed DLF that he doesnt respond to you posts, or to posts where he would actually have to back anything up?

03-26-2007, 06:28 PM
Havent you noticed DLF that he doesnt respond to you posts, or to posts where he would actually have to back anything up?

Yes, but that makes it more entertaining.

Purple & Gold
03-26-2007, 07:36 PM
I would take 1/2 a Jordan over a Kobe.

Winner vs Ballhog................. :rolleyes
:drunk

Kori Ellis
03-26-2007, 07:53 PM
If you don't like lebomb's threads, don't respond.

But stop complaining about it.

If you don't respond, the thread would quickly fall away.

By the way - this is a legit thread. 90% of forums are talking about it. Just step up your level of argument.

"I know you are what am I type" of argument doesn't cut it.

phyzik
03-26-2007, 08:10 PM
I dont think Kobe is on the same level as MJ... League rules have changed so much to heavily side with the shooter, Kobe would get smashed if he had to play through the defense MJ did. Some of that stuff would be suspension-worthy in todays NBA.

Bruce Bowen is a toned down version of the defense back then... and who does Kobe think guards him the best?

Sorry, no comparisson. MJ > Kobe.

mardigan
03-26-2007, 08:35 PM
I dont think Kobe is on the same level as MJ... League rules have changed so much to heavily side with the shooter, Kobe would get smashed if he had to play through the defense MJ did. Some of that stuff would be suspension-worthy in todays NBA.

Bruce Bowen is a toned down version of the defense back then... and who does Kobe think guards him the best?

Sorry, no comparisson. MJ > Kobe. Bowen is a freak that matches up with everyone, you shouldnt downplay his defense, defenders like him dont come along very often. With that said, MJ is definately the better player. He dominated like no other at his position. But if Kobe ends up getting a couple more titles and plays another 6, 7 years, he probably will be in the conversation when its all said and done

dirk4mvp
03-27-2007, 04:13 PM
Did anyone hear that Larry Hughes is better than Kobe Bryant?