PDA

View Full Version : Do Mavs trolls honestly want to play the Spurs?

Fabbs
03-27-2007, 02:18 PM
With Manus brain fart and the subsequent no call mugging on Tim Duncan, the Mavs accomplished what they never had. Got past the Spurs in the playoffs. With Dallas advance to 2-0 and a third quarter dozen diget lead in Game 3 Finals vs Miami, Mav Trolls were feeling quite chesty about a title. We know what happened.

This season with a glittery .800 record and #1 seed surely locked up, Mav Troll again was feeling oh so chesty about Title 1 coming to a Dallas parade sometime soon. Oops. With a playoff atmoshpere vs Phx, the Mavs again showed their creative ability to choke, and their leader publicly admitted he gets too nervous in moneytime.

With things going so well for the Spurs the past 20, does Mav Troll really clutch his/her Dirk Doll at night and sleep soundly? How well are things going for the Spurs? Michael Finley has been over 50% twice in the last 10 games.

Mav Troll, be honest. Do you really want to face the Spurs in the playoffs?

mabber
03-27-2007, 02:30 PM
Hell no, I'd rather not face Phoenix or San Antonio but the Mavs are probably going to face one of them in the WCF's. I'd be surprised, but not shocked, if the Mavs lost to either team though. I was surprised, but not shocked, that the Mavs beat the Spurs last year. I thought the Spurs were the better team last year. I thought 2 years ago that this season would be the year for Dallas and I just think the Mavs are the best team now but I don't think they are that much better where it's a lock they win.

nacho
03-27-2007, 02:48 PM
Not only do we want to play the Spurs, we look froward to it, we also look froward in humiliating this once Championship team. Like an old Kentucky derby horse that must be put to sleep the Dallas Mavericks will prove to the * having Spurs who the legit NBA Champions are, the Dallas Mavericks. I also look froward in you congratulations topic afterwards.

phyzik
03-27-2007, 03:02 PM
Not only do we want to play the Spurs, we look froward to it, we also look froward in humiliating this once Championship team. Like an old Kentucky derby horse that must be put to sleep the Dallas Mavericks will prove to the * having Spurs who the legit NBA Champions are, the Dallas Mavericks. I also look froward in you congratulations topic afterwards.

Ummm... before you can be legit NBA champs.... you actually have to win an NBA championship.

just FYI.

and last I checked, its Dallas that has the horse mascot... which will be the one thats put down..... yet again.

stretch
03-27-2007, 03:04 PM
With Manus brain fart and the subsequent no call mugging on Tim Duncan, the Mavs accomplished what they never had.

still with the bullshit excuses... i cant wait to see what fuckfaces like you will say if they lose to the Mavs again this year... or not IF they lose... WHEN they lose to the Mavs.

monosylab1k
03-27-2007, 03:23 PM
still with the bullshit excuses... i cant wait to see what fuckfaces like you will say if they lose to the Mavs again this year... or not IF they lose... WHEN they lose to the Mavs.

1. Dirk got all the calls and averaged 10 FT a game.
2. Duncan got mugged and never got a call despite averaging 10 FT a game.
3. Steve Javie ref'd a game or two.
4. Devin Harris flops.
5. Manu Ginobili doesn't flop. He also never gets a call.
6. Terry, Stackhouse, and Howard are all dirty players that deserved a flagrant foul or suspension at some point in the series.
7. Bruce Bowen is not a dirty player and didn't deserve the flagrant/suspension he received.

am i missing any?

thispego
03-27-2007, 03:31 PM
With Manus brain fart and the subsequent no call mugging on Tim Duncan, the Mavs accomplished what they never had. Got past the Spurs in the playoffs. With Dallas advance to 2-0 and a third quarter dozen diget lead in Game 3 Finals vs Miami, Mav Trolls were feeling quite chesty about a title. We know what happened.

This season with a glittery .800 record and #1 seed surely locked up, Mav Troll again was feeling oh so chesty about Title 1 coming to a Dallas parade sometime soon. Oops. With a playoff atmoshpere vs Phx, the Mavs again showed their creative ability to choke, and their leader publicly admitted he gets too nervous in moneytime.

With things going so well for the Spurs the past 20, does Mav Troll really clutch his/her Dirk Doll at night and sleep soundly? How well are things going for the Spurs? Michael Finley has been over 50% twice in the last 10 games.

Mav Troll, be honest. Do you really want to face the Spurs in the playoffs?
:lmao

phyzik
03-27-2007, 03:40 PM
4. Devin Harris flops.
6. Terry, Stackhouse, and Howard are all dirty players that deserved a flagrant foul or suspension at some point in the series.
7. Bruce Bowen is not a dirty player and didn't deserve the flagrant/suspension he received.

am i missing any?

You forgot how Cuban bought off the refs... he spent so much to get past the Spurs that he didnt have enough to cover them in the finals.

v2freak
03-27-2007, 04:00 PM
I wonder at what point do people start blaming things on the refs? Will it have to take a 50 FTA differential for people to realize that officiating does play crucial parts in losses? While it's honorable to turn deaf ears towards bad officiating, its also stupid.

I'll come right out and say it. Wade got a ridiculous amount of FTAs in the finals, and Cuban actually has a point. Conversely, they wouldn't have gotten there if not for dumbass plays like stepping on someone's foot and getting huge free throws.

cheguevara
03-27-2007, 04:15 PM
With things going so well for the Spurs the past 20, does Mav Troll really clutch his/her Dirk Doll at night and sleep soundly under their WC banner comforters?

fixed

nkdlunch
03-27-2007, 04:21 PM
Its Mav PLAYERS who play the Spurs. Mav trolls play with themselves to hasselhoff's records.

mavsfan1000
03-27-2007, 04:30 PM
I'd rather face San Antonio than Phoenix as I think Phoenix is a nightmare matchup for the mavs because of Amare.

Kevin Blackistone
03-27-2007, 04:48 PM
http://www.smileygenerator.us/t/temp/GERMAN/mad.gif (http://www.smileygenerator.us)

Amuseddaysleeper
03-27-2007, 04:49 PM
4. Devin Harris flops.
8. Spurs never foul
9. Spurs have 3 rings and until the mavs get 3 rings or more, the spurs will always be better
10. The mavs aren't allowed to be taken seriously since they didn't win it all in the finals despite beating the spurs
am i missing any?

that should have you covered, imo

monosylab1k
03-27-2007, 04:55 PM
that should have you covered, imo

:lol very nice.

although I think if the Spurs win the series, the Mavs fan list of excuses might be 3x longer and includes some sort of conspiracy that involves David Stern, George Bush, and the government of Pakistan.

judaspriestess
03-27-2007, 05:02 PM

I don't think the excuses will be any worse than your fuckfaces explanations of choking in the NBA finals last year. What were they again?

Shank
03-27-2007, 05:06 PM
I don't think the excuses will be any worse than your fuckfaces explanations of choking in the NBA finals last year. What were they again?

Try to keep relevant in discussing the 2006-2007 season at hand.

LEONARD
03-27-2007, 05:11 PM
With Manus brain fart and the subsequent no call mugging on Tim Duncan,

real Spurs fans don't make excuses....

dallasmavsnfuego214
03-27-2007, 05:32 PM
With Manus brain fart and the subsequent no call mugging on Tim Duncan, the Mavs accomplished what they never had.

if Stack made that three pointer it wouldve been a sweep

i can make excuses too :lol

DubMcDub
03-27-2007, 05:40 PM

The Mavs got outshot and outplayed in Games 3-6.

There I go again with my crazy excuses. :lol :rolleyes

samikeyp
03-27-2007, 06:31 PM

exactly.

Real Mavs fans don't troll. :tu

The Mavs got outshot and outplayed in Games 3-6.

There I go again with my crazy excuses.

Damn you and your facts! :lol

:toast

sprrs
03-27-2007, 06:44 PM
if Stack made that three pointer it wouldve been a sweep

i can make excuses too :lol

If the Spurs made 100% of their FGs and held the Mavs to 0% FGs, we would have swept.

That's about as likely as Stackhouse trying to be the hero and sinking some wild, well-guarded three

picnroll
03-27-2007, 07:37 PM
Shouldn't the Mavs be worried about getting past the Warriors first?

ponky
03-27-2007, 07:40 PM
absolutely...tix are always available on ticketmaster for spurs games, even in the playoffs and for me, it's only an hour's drive away....can't say the same for the mavs games which sell out during the pre-sale.

ponky
03-27-2007, 07:44 PM
Shouldn't the Mavs be worried about getting past the Warriors first?

try to keep up...with the spurs win over the warriors the other night, they are 2 games outside of the eighth seed, currently occupied by the clippers

picnroll
03-27-2007, 07:46 PM
try to keep up...with the spurs win over the warriors the other night, they are 2 games outside of the eighth seed, currently occupied by the clippers
Good. Maybe the Mavs have a shot at the second round then.

Melmart1
03-27-2007, 07:48 PM
Ohhh, ticket smack. Buuuuuuuuuuuuurn!

Holmes_Fans
03-27-2007, 07:48 PM
With Manus brain fart and the subsequent no call mugging on Tim Duncan,
That might be the funniest thing I have read all year. Dirk and Tim both got their fair share of calls.

judaspriestess
03-27-2007, 08:04 PM
Try to keep relevant in discussing the 2006-2007 season at hand.

try paying attention to what the retarded troll said and why I said what I said k? mav fans should not be counting their lil chickens before they hatch.

coachmac87
03-27-2007, 08:04 PM
spurs are on cruise control the whole season..please tell me u would ever think that they could pull off two 40pt back2back wins...thats impressive...mavs are so hungry though they have a nasty taste in their mouths from the finals and how they chocked on dwades cock...but these playoffs are going to be intense

ponky
03-27-2007, 08:30 PM
spurs are on cruise control the whole season..please tell me u would ever think that they could pull off two 40pt back2back wins...thats impressive...mavs are so hungry though they have a nasty taste in their mouths from the finals and how they chocked on dwades cock...but these playoffs are going to be intense

so this is the only season spurs have been on cruise control? don't they *usually* take the division? you must not watch a lot of mavs games, they don't constantly trounce the opposition during the game which would lend your argument a bit more credibility, they are playing fairly relaxed basketball right now

what's with all the cock talk? grow up, you sound like all of ten years old.

ponky
03-27-2007, 08:31 PM
Ohhh, ticket smack. Buuuuuuuuuuuuurn!

it's just the truth and the reason why spurs org got bitchy and instituted the zip code rules a couple of years back

ponky
03-27-2007, 08:32 PM
Good. Maybe the Mavs have a shot at the second round then.

and the spurs ought to be lucky the bucks aren't in the playoffs...stupid logic :rolleyes

coachmac87
03-27-2007, 08:35 PM
so this is the only season spurs have been on cruise control? don't they *usually* take the division? you must not watch a lot of mavs games, they don't constantly trounce the opposition during the game which would lend your argument a bit more credibility, they are playing fairly relaxed basketball right now

what's with all the cock talk? grow up, you sound like all of ten years old.

they chocked on somethin.... :downspin:

ponky
03-27-2007, 08:39 PM
they chocked on somethin.... :downspin:

yes they did, i wasn't denying that but what does that have to do with this season? i could go back and breakdown all the spurs' playoff losses in-between the years they won their rings but what relevance does it have to the present? anyway, talking about wade's cock is puerile smack, you should learn to make more cogent arguments

BUMP
03-27-2007, 08:45 PM
Mavs are a hell of a team Spur fans just admit it. we're currently winning another game by 20+ on our way to 59-11, and still "act" non-impressed. the Spurs win 15 out of 17 and all of a sudden they are the team to beat. Mavs have done it all year and have taken care of the Spurs this year and in the playoffs last year. the torch has already been passed. you guys will just be reminded in the playoffs if you manage to make it as far as us.

i hope we play the Warriors in the playoffs when its time to actually play our best against them. there will be a lot of dissapointed people in here :lol

coachmac87
03-27-2007, 08:46 PM
i dont think i have ever seen anyone just dominate a team like he did...down 2-0 and him give one of the best finals performances ever..and spurs never ever let a single player just let them beat em from the behind like dwade did...like the mavs gagged on that hoe

spursreport
03-27-2007, 09:06 PM

Last time I checked your teams recent playoff history was a finals elimination. The Mavs still have ALOT to prove. When the Mavs run into a physical team that constantly puts Dirk on his ass, will he and the Mavs be able to handle it? Miami was the ONLY team to do that to Dallas which means that this question still has yet to be answered a yes. Last years demons havent even been closed to gone for the Mavs. They have alot to prove on if they truly recovered from last years finals implosion. Spurs have rebounding concerns, Suns have defense and rebounding concerns, and the Mavs have mental and physical toughness concerns. Those arent minor concerns either. We will see if they are able to overcome that this postseason. I cant say for sure a yes because I thought they overcame that hurdle last year only to prove me wrong in the finals.

monosylab1k
03-27-2007, 09:14 PM
That might be the funniest thing I have read all year. Dirk and Tim both got their fair share of calls.

Yeah but SpursFan's logic states that since Duncan plays inside and Dirk shoots jumpers, Duncan should get 2x the calls. Therefore, if Dirk averages 10 FT a game in a series, Duncan MUST average 20 FT a game for it to be considered a fair tradeoff.

samikeyp
03-27-2007, 09:23 PM
Yeah but SpursFan's logic states that since Duncan plays inside and Dirk shoots jumpers, Duncan should get 2x the calls.

Yes because all Spurs fans think alike. :rolleyes

Gino20
03-27-2007, 09:25 PM
I honestly don't think the Spurs or Suns fear the Mavs. Those three teams can beat each other on any given day. They all have their strengths and weaknesses...They can beat each other on any given day. Each game will likely come down to the final minutes. With that said, the rest of the NBA should fear those three teams. It is going to be an exciting year and can't wait! Spurs rock! :clap

spursfan09
03-27-2007, 10:33 PM

Only if the Mavs dont choke again this year... or not IF they choke.. When the Mavs Choke again

Shank
03-27-2007, 10:36 PM
Zing!

samikeyp
03-27-2007, 10:36 PM
There will tons of bullshit excuses no matter who wins. We might as well get prepared for it.

Amarelooms
03-27-2007, 10:38 PM
Mavs rather face the Spurs instead of the Suns without a doubt. Mavs just matchup better and won't have the face that stupid pick and roll with Nash/Amare.

phyzik
03-27-2007, 10:45 PM
This years playoffs = Rock/Paper/Scissors Budweiser commercial...

Spurs are on a mission to prove they deserved to be in last years finals.

Dallas = "I threw Paper!! (regular season stats)"

Spurs = "yeah, and I threw a rock... (reality)"

:stirpot:

Roxsfan
03-27-2007, 10:48 PM
Its Mav PLAYERS who play the Spurs. Mav trolls play with themselves to hasselhoff's records.

Dirk will have plenty to read in his early off season..................

http://www.amazon.com/Making-Waves-Autobiography-David-Hasselhoff/dp/0340909315

ponky
03-27-2007, 10:54 PM
Dirk will have plenty to read in his early off season..................

http://www.amazon.com/Making-Waves-Autobiography-David-Hasselhoff/dp/0340909315

refresh my memory. by how many points did the mavs trounce, smash, pound the rockets in the game seven two years ago? oh but now you have that rowdy rockets fan group, so i guess you have the x-factor, my bad

Roxsfan
03-27-2007, 10:59 PM
refresh my memory. by how many points did the mavs trounce, smash, pound the rockets in the game seven two years ago? oh but now you have that rowdy rockets fan group, so i guess you have the x-factor, my bad

Hey pm b/c I want some stock tips. You seem to have a hard learned lesson of life down pat: " Past performance ALWAYS dictates future performance." :nope

Relax, that was a joke poking fun at Dirk's obsession with Hassellhoff...and the early exit well..that was fiction.....better. :wtf :downspin:

Dirk reading "making waves" : :reading

leemajors
03-27-2007, 11:11 PM

yes they did, i wasn't denying that but what does that have to do with this season?

ponky
03-27-2007, 11:25 PM
Hey pm b/c I want some stock tips. You seem to have a hard learned lesson of life down pat: " Past performance ALWAYS dictates future performance." :nope

Relax, that was a joke poking fun at Dirk's obsession with Hassellhoff...and the early exit well..that was fiction.....better. :wtf :downspin:

Dirk reading "making waves" : :reading

why would you assume that i was trying to make a connect between that series and the current season? i was merely poking fun at the rockets and their meltdown, nothing more or less. actually, in other threads, i've noted how tough the rockets would be as a matchup this season and i'd prefer not to see them so soon.

same goes for you spursfan leemajors. you didn't hear me say that the rockets won't do shit this season, learn how to read. although, plenty of spurs fans assume that the mavs will just choke again, maybe you could admonish them while you're at it.

Roxsfan
03-27-2007, 11:47 PM
why would you assume that i was trying to make a connect between that series and the current season? i was merely poking fun at the rockets and their meltdown, nothing more or less. actually, in other threads, i've noted how tough the rockets would be as a matchup this season and i'd prefer not to see them so soon.

same goes for you spursfan leemajors. you didn't hear me say that the rockets won't do shit this season, learn how to read. although, plenty of spurs fans assume that the mavs will just choke again, maybe you could admonish them while you're at it.

okay.

admit it, this is funny: Dirk reading "making waves": :reading

leemajors
03-27-2007, 11:59 PM

i was pointing the quick turnaround you had there. i'll admonish who i please when i please. if spur fan does it in two to three posts i'd be happy to point it out.

ponky
03-28-2007, 08:55 AM
i was pointing the quick turnaround you had there. i'll admonish who i please when i please. if spur fan does it in two to three posts i'd be happy to point it out.

if there was any connection between the turnaround then you'd have something to admonish...only a dummy couldn't see the difference.

Case A. lots of spurs fans think that because the mavs choked last year and they have some *history* of choking (which is b.s.), they will just choke again this year

Case B. i poked fun of the rockets because of their shitty performance in game seven two years ago. did i make any conclusions based on that jab? no...like i said before, i've acknowledged how well i think the rockets are capable of playing in this year's playoffs.

any clearer? btw, cut the crap. there are several spurs fans who think 1. mavs choking last season means they'll choke again this season and 2. spurs have some rings and because mavs and other teams don't have them, spurs know what it takes to win and have a decisive advantage over other teams. do you admonish them? hell no. you made an incorrect deduction about two of my posts and were incorrect, that's all there really is to say about this issue.

Tbiggums
03-28-2007, 09:43 AM

Really? :dramaquee

J.T.
03-28-2007, 09:53 AM
If the Mavs win, the 3 rings vs no rings smack will just turn into "What do Tim Duncan and the circus have that you don't?" smack.

Some people need to get over last season too, srsly.

adrienne
03-28-2007, 12:46 PM
There is no point to this thread. We already know the facts.

1) The Mavs choked in the finals. Therefore, they will choke again. It is inevitable, because teams do not improve or change. What is always will be.

2) The Spurs struggled earlier in the season, and due to that fact and the fact that they were not in the finals last season, they will, again, fail.

3) The Spurs are old and boring, no one cares, no one watches, and this is another reason why they will fail. And because San Antonio sucks as a city.

4) The Spurs have three rings. The Mavs have none. Clearly, this will be a Lakers/Spurs/Celtics race for the title. Just LOOK at those championship banners.

LilMissSPURfect
03-28-2007, 12:52 PM
Re: Do Mavs trolls honestly want to play the Spurs?
:lol :lol :rolleyes

http://bsd.foundus.com/jani/gnomes/images/Trolls2.jpg

spursfan09
03-28-2007, 01:10 PM

1) The Mavs choked in the finals. Therefore, they will choke again. It is inevitable, because teams do not improve or change. What is always will be.

2) The Spurs struggled earlier in the season, and due to that fact and the fact that they were not in the finals last season, they will, again, fail.

3) The Spurs are old and boring, no one cares, no one watches, and this is another reason why they will fail. And because San Antonio sucks as a city.

4) The Spurs have three rings. The Mavs have none. Clearly, this will be a Lakers/Spurs/Celtics race for the title. Just LOOK at those championship banners.

I don'tk now about the Lakers and Celts, but the Spurs rings do mean alot right now, because the Spurs actually have the same players who have won the championship in recent years. I don't know why mavs fans talk shit when we bring up the rings. Its not like the Spurs don't have Tim tony or manu anymore and have no chance of winning. They are way more experienced than the Mavs. they have shown they have what it takes to win. The only Mavs experience was choking. Until they can prove they can win a championship. Then I'll give credit where its due.

adrienne
03-28-2007, 01:14 PM
Yeah, we've heard that one too. Over and over and over and over again. I understand...I don't actually think that the Celts and Lakers have the same chance at a championship as the Spurs. I'm just sort of mocking both sides of it, the idiocy of Spurs AND Mavs fans.

dbreiden83080
03-28-2007, 02:01 PM
I think the Mavs have the Spurs on their minds absolutely and more than the Suns. They have such an advantage though because Spurs i think can beat the Suns but it will probably be a drag out 7 game series in order to get it done. Mavs should be fresh and they will have the HC advantage as well. I am hoping my Spurs can beat the odds this year and get back to the finals.

nkdlunch
03-28-2007, 02:04 PM
you know what, the Mavs absolutely do NOT have the SPurs on their mind. Why would they? they beat us last year.

It's the Spurs who have the Mavs on their mind.

The mavs have themselves on their mind, because they choked. They are afraid of choking again, they are afraid of themselves.

PhxDog
03-28-2007, 02:33 PM
If the Suns wind up in the finals this year, this forum is going to be LOL funny for a full month.

I just hope no Suns fan shows up to ruin it.

mavs>spurs2
03-28-2007, 02:42 PM
You're all wrong Golden State will sneak into the playoffs and beat everyone by 50+ on their way to the championship.

mabber
03-28-2007, 03:00 PM
If the Suns wind up in the finals this year, this forum is going to be LOL funny for a full month.

I find it amusing already that most Spurs fans are looking past Phoenix in the 2nd round. I'd be very concerned about the Suns and will be if the Mavs face them in the WCF's.

nkdlunch
03-28-2007, 03:18 PM

the Heat ended up champions last year. Suns making the finals is nothing compared to that.

5ToolMan
03-28-2007, 05:51 PM
you know what, the Mavs absolutely do NOT have the SPurs on their mind. Why would they? they beat us last year.

It's the Spurs who have the Mavs on their mind.

The mavs have themselves on their mind, because they choked. They are afraid of choking again, they are afraid of themselves.

Don't get fans smack confused with reality. In a rematch of great teams from a greatly competitive series ... each team will have the other on their mind. It one or the other does not, they are toast and should just stay home. Neither the Mavs or the Spurs will plan on staying home on this one.

mardigan
03-28-2007, 06:02 PM

Its a good thing there is no chance of that happening

Dalhoop
03-28-2007, 09:52 PM
I am going to speak honesty here. What matters is the Championship. The easier the road to the Championship, the better. This is the reason for home court you know.

Now the easiest path would be for the other top seeds to be gone in the first round, the best teams left, to be knocked out in the second round.

Do I think it will happen? Get real.

Now as a fan, I want two things. To watch great basketball in the playoffs and for the Mavs to win the Championship. I would like both, but if all the top teams except for the Mavs loose in the first round, I will not be crying.

SPARKY
03-28-2007, 09:59 PM
I don't give a fuck. I'm tired of the D/FW junior high internets all-stars covering this forum in pre-pubescent drivel. It's a chore to scroll through most threads these days.

SAtown
03-28-2007, 10:03 PM
I am going to speak honesty here. What matters is the Championship. The easier the road to the Championship, the better. This is the reason for home court you know.

I beg to differ. Lose the first game in the series at home with HCA and get back to me. You must win on the road in the playoffs (sorry for being so obvious)

Deadbeat Dad
03-29-2007, 04:34 AM

1) The Mavs choked in the finals. Therefore, they will choke again. It is inevitable,

4) The Spurs have three rings. Just LOOK at those championship banners.

And you call yourself a Maverick Fan?

Dalhoop
03-29-2007, 05:55 AM
I beg to differ. Lose the first game in the series at home with HCA and get back to me. You must win on the road in the playoffs (sorry for being so obvious)

beg to differ with what?

Tbiggums
03-29-2007, 02:49 PM
Mavs are a hell of a team Spur fans just admit it. we're currently winning another game by 20+ on our way to 59-11, and still "act" non-impressed. the Spurs win 15 out of 17 and all of a sudden they are the team to beat. Mavs have done it all year and have taken care of the Spurs this year and in the playoffs last year. the torch has already been passed. you guys will just be reminded in the playoffs if you manage to make it as far as us.

i hope we play the Warriors in the playoffs when its time to actually play our best against them. there will be a lot of dissapointed people in here :lol

Your stars are now injured. What now? Idiot Mav fan!

Dalhoop
03-29-2007, 05:49 PM
Your stars are now injured. What now? Idiot Mav fan!

Now that is a fine example of classless right there.

=RTM=
04-15-2007, 05:51 PM

4) The Spurs have three rings. The Mavs have none. Clearly, this will be a Spurs race for the title. Just LOOK at those championship banners.

^ This is perfect example of a band wagon fan.

Kobe'smyhomie
04-15-2007, 05:53 PM
^ This is perfect example of a band wagon fan.

I think she's being sarcastic.

=RTM=
04-15-2007, 05:55 PM
I think she's being sarcastic.

Well all hell! excuse the hell out of me, I guess from now on everything anyone says is just sarcasm? That is very lame , figures a laker fan would pull out the sarcastic card. way to man up there brah!