PDA

View Full Version : Mike Tyson's greatest hits

Spurminator
03-27-2007, 02:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeIe-X1jne0

Fillmoe
03-27-2007, 02:19 PM
mike was a beast in his prime......... after buster he slowly declined.......

sa_butta
03-27-2007, 02:23 PM
Sad story, he just got crazy.
But man he was a monster in the ring. One of the greatest in boxing history.

Fillmoe
03-27-2007, 02:26 PM
"i sacwificed most of my life can i least get laid?" :lol :lol :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
03-27-2007, 02:26 PM
i thought this had his wife in it..........

i saw him co-host on jimmy kimmel when his show first went on the air. he took some cameras on tour of his pigeon kennel or whatever you call it. he actually flies pigeon. he was talking to them and stuff. very disturbing. i wish it was on youtube or something. i'd like to check it out again.

Mike Tyson
03-27-2007, 02:28 PM
I wish you motherfuckers would stop making threads about me! If I met yall in real life I bet you faggots would be sweet as candy. Then I would have no problem breaking your snotboxes!

PRAISE BE TO ALLAH

ShoogarBear
03-27-2007, 03:47 PM
For the fight against Michael Spinks, we got the PPV (think it was around $60) and had about 25 people over to the crib to chip in for the cost. I remember I had made a big bowl of fresh hot popcorn and was just settlling into the couch and . . . the fight was over! :madrun

Half of those cheap assholes cleared out of the house before we could collect their money.

Spurminator
03-27-2007, 03:59 PM
I've ordered PPV exactly one time in my life, and it was the fight where Tyson bit Holyfield.

I felt ripped off at the time, but looking back, that's the kind of thing you're glad you can say you saw live.

ShoogarBear
03-27-2007, 04:13 PM
When I was in school was the heyday of the great PPV fights:

Leonard-Hearns
Hearns-Hagler
Homes-Cooney
Tyson-Spinks
Foreman-Holyfield

For each one we got a big group together, went in for a keg, and split the cost. The only big fight we missed during that time was Tyson-Holyfield because one of the guys got married that day.

Good Times.

phyzik
03-27-2007, 04:23 PM
My favorite fight I will remember was not with Mike Tyson.... It wasnt even the main event that night (although, in retrospect, it was in spirit).

You want to see a true life version of a Rocky movie-style slug-fest.... this is the fight.

Arturo "Thunder" Gatti VS "Irish" Mickey Ward - Fight 1

Ward lands the first punch, a left hook to the head. Gatti came on strong to start the fight, moving in and out with combinations, scoring at will against Ward, who seemed a step behind Arturo. This continued into the second round, with Ward only occasionally scoring and Gatti getting the better of the exchanges. After the second round, it looked as though Gatti would dominate Ward and win but the drama continued to shift momentum as the third round began and Ward started making adjustments and getting closer to Gatti, drawing him into a brawl and neutralizing Gatti’s superior Boxing skills. Frank Cappuccino, the referee, warns Gatti about low blows at the end of the third round.

Ward charges Gatti in the fourth but Arturo turns him away like a Matador evading a wild bull. Ward rocks Gatti with a right hand, followed by head and body combinations. Gatti was hurt but comes back with a barrage of punches rocking Ward. The audience is enraptured by what looks like a history making fight. Gatti blasts a low punch into Wards groin sending him down in pain. The ref calls it a slip and takes a point from Gatti for the foul. There was about 15 seconds on the clock and Cappuccino should have called a time-out, but fails to do so and the round ends, denying Ward the five minutes for recovery. Now Ward had only the one minute between rounds to do so. Between the round, Ward could be heard telling his corner, “I’m ready, let’s go!”

Gatti wails on Ward, who hits back less frequently, still hurting from the low blow. A moment later, Ward recoups and cuts the ring off, forcing Gatti to brawl. Ward was now dictating the style of the fight. Gatti comes on tough, but Ward finishes impressively with a flurry of shots to the head then the body. Gatti is hurt. Ward holds back a big punch as the bell sounds to end the round.

In the sixth, Gatti bombs Ward, who keeps coming forward in workman like fashion, but Gatti wins the round with authority. McGirt tells Gatti during the break, “You got this fight, this is for all the marbles, Box!”

In the seventh, Gatti starts out boxing effectively, dominating Ward, who looked sluggish. After the round, McGirt tells Gatti, “He don’t want to fight no more, he’s just looking for one big shot.” Ward, being attended by his corner is told by his trainer Dick Eklund, “Bang the shit out of him! Don’t be a punching bag. I’m not going to let this go like this!”

As the eighth round started, the announcers were singing the praises of Gatti who boxed and scored in spots against Ward. Later in the round, Ward comes on strong but Gatti does too, reopening the cut on Ward’s eye. Blood spurts out. Ward attacks Gatti with newfound life, hitting him with punishing blows until the bell rings. Ward steals the round. Gatti staggers to his corner. In Ward’s corner his trainer says, “I think you got him going!”

As the ninth round starts, Ward still smells blood from the last round and rushes in to finish off the hurt Gatti and lands his trademark left hook to the body. Gatti winces in pain and falls to a knee. The ref gives him a fast count and Gatti gets up in the nick of time. He is hurt, but he is no quitter. Ward tries to finish him off but runs out of steam after a while and then, Gatti comes back again, throwing punches and backing Ward up.

The crowd was on their feet, screaming. This was one of the most dramatic rounds of Boxing I’ve ever witnessed. At 1:33 of the ninth round, Gatti is back on the attack. Ward, up against the ropes says, “C’mon!” and pounds his body in a gesture of ‘shows me what you got.’ Gatti keeps punching; Ward keeps blocking and hanging on. Finally, Ward becomes the aggressor again and pounds Gatti, who looks out on his feet. For a moment it seemed the fight might be stopped and Ward would win by TKO, but Cappuccino, to his credit perhaps, allowed the fight to continue. With only seconds left in the round, Gatti again comes back to life and starts throwing punches. Both guys looked dead on their feet. Gatti had survived the round, so did Ward.

McGirt tells Gatti, “I’m not gonna let you take this much punishment! Look at me…tell me something…”

The bell rings twice. “The fight is being stopped!” Jim Lampley announces. Ward raises his arms in victory. Both fighters approach the center of the ring. Cappuccino says, “The fight ain’t over!” Then the fight resumed for the tenth and final round. People rush back into their seats.

Gatti comes on strong, giving all he has left, Ward looks hurt and fatigued but hangs tough. A slugfest ensues and both fighters score big, swinging until the final bell rings, the fighters embrace. It’s over. Gatti walks slowly and painfully to his corner as does Ward on the opposite side. Both waited humbly for the Judge’s decision to be announced.

The Judge’s scores read as follows:

Richard Flarety of Massachusetts – 94-93 For Ward

Frank Lombardi of Connecticut – 94-94 Even

Steve Weisfeld of New Jersey – 95-93 For Ward

HBO’s Harold Lederman scored it – 94-94 Even

ALVAREZ6
03-27-2007, 04:31 PM
:lmao what an idiot the beginning is funny

ManuMagic
03-27-2007, 04:32 PM
For the fight against Michael Spinks, we got the PPV (think it was around $60) and had about 25 people over to the crib to chip in for the cost. I remember I had made a big bowl of fresh hot popcorn and was just settlling into the couch and . . . the fight was over! :madrun

Half of those cheap assholes cleared out of the house before we could collect their money.

We did the exact same thing, except everyone paid their share in advance to the person who ordered the thing. I remember getting up right before the opening bell to get a drink, but then thought I'd wait for the end of round 1 and sat back down. Good decision.

I should have seen it coming looking at Spinks' face during his entrance to the ring. He looked like he was going in to his own personal sacrifice.

ALVAREZ6
03-27-2007, 04:35 PM
"I'll fuck you till you love me faggot!"

ALVAREZ6
03-27-2007, 04:39 PM
"I wish if one of yall guys had children so I could kick em in da fuckin head or stomp on there testicles fo you could feel my pain cus that's the pain I have wakin up everyday."

sa_butta
03-27-2007, 04:41 PM
"I'll fuck you till you love me faggot!":lol
The shit he comes up with , unbelievable.
I wanna eat your children.

sa_butta
03-27-2007, 04:43 PM
"Can I least get a blow job?"

ALVAREZ6
03-27-2007, 04:43 PM
where the fuck did he get fondicate from

He only does interviews with women that he fondicates with

"I may like fondicatin more than other people, it's just who I am, I sfsfsacifice so much of my life, can I at least get laid, you know what I mean, I've been robbed of most of my money....can I at least get a blow job?"

Kevin Blackistone
03-27-2007, 04:44 PM
http://www.smileygenerator.us/t/temp/BOXING/mad.gif (http://www.smileygenerator.us)

sa_butta
03-27-2007, 04:52 PM

"I may like fondicatin more than other people, it's just who I am, I sfsfsacifice so much of my life, can I at least get laid, you know what I mean, I've been robbed of most of my money....can I at least get a blow job?"he was trying to say fornicate.

Fillmoe
03-27-2007, 04:54 PM

"I may like fondicatin more than other people, it's just who I am, I sfsfsacifice so much of my life, can I at least get laid, you know what I mean, I've been robbed of most of my money....can I at least get a blow job?"

its fornication....... and what the fuck is "sfsfsacifice"

baseline bum
03-27-2007, 05:16 PM
My favorite fight I will remember was not with Mike Tyson.... It wasnt even the main event that night (although, in retrospect, it was in spirit).

You want to see a true life version of a Rocky movie-style slug-fest.... this is the fight.

Arturo "Thunder" Gatti VS "Irish" Mickey Ward - Fight 1

Ward lands the first punch, a left hook to the head. Gatti came on strong to start the fight, moving in and out with combinations, scoring at will against Ward, who seemed a step behind Arturo. This continued into the second round, with Ward only occasionally scoring and Gatti getting the better of the exchanges. After the second round, it looked as though Gatti would dominate Ward and win but the drama continued to shift momentum as the third round began and Ward started making adjustments and getting closer to Gatti, drawing him into a brawl and neutralizing Gatti’s superior Boxing skills. Frank Cappuccino, the referee, warns Gatti about low blows at the end of the third round.

Ward charges Gatti in the fourth but Arturo turns him away like a Matador evading a wild bull. Ward rocks Gatti with a right hand, followed by head and body combinations. Gatti was hurt but comes back with a barrage of punches rocking Ward. The audience is enraptured by what looks like a history making fight. Gatti blasts a low punch into Wards groin sending him down in pain. The ref calls it a slip and takes a point from Gatti for the foul. There was about 15 seconds on the clock and Cappuccino should have called a time-out, but fails to do so and the round ends, denying Ward the five minutes for recovery. Now Ward had only the one minute between rounds to do so. Between the round, Ward could be heard telling his corner, “I’m ready, let’s go!”

Gatti wails on Ward, who hits back less frequently, still hurting from the low blow. A moment later, Ward recoups and cuts the ring off, forcing Gatti to brawl. Ward was now dictating the style of the fight. Gatti comes on tough, but Ward finishes impressively with a flurry of shots to the head then the body. Gatti is hurt. Ward holds back a big punch as the bell sounds to end the round.

In the sixth, Gatti bombs Ward, who keeps coming forward in workman like fashion, but Gatti wins the round with authority. McGirt tells Gatti during the break, “You got this fight, this is for all the marbles, Box!”

In the seventh, Gatti starts out boxing effectively, dominating Ward, who looked sluggish. After the round, McGirt tells Gatti, “He don’t want to fight no more, he’s just looking for one big shot.” Ward, being attended by his corner is told by his trainer Dick Eklund, “Bang the shit out of him! Don’t be a punching bag. I’m not going to let this go like this!”

As the eighth round started, the announcers were singing the praises of Gatti who boxed and scored in spots against Ward. Later in the round, Ward comes on strong but Gatti does too, reopening the cut on Ward’s eye. Blood spurts out. Ward attacks Gatti with newfound life, hitting him with punishing blows until the bell rings. Ward steals the round. Gatti staggers to his corner. In Ward’s corner his trainer says, “I think you got him going!”

As the ninth round starts, Ward still smells blood from the last round and rushes in to finish off the hurt Gatti and lands his trademark left hook to the body. Gatti winces in pain and falls to a knee. The ref gives him a fast count and Gatti gets up in the nick of time. He is hurt, but he is no quitter. Ward tries to finish him off but runs out of steam after a while and then, Gatti comes back again, throwing punches and backing Ward up.

The crowd was on their feet, screaming. This was one of the most dramatic rounds of Boxing I’ve ever witnessed. At 1:33 of the ninth round, Gatti is back on the attack. Ward, up against the ropes says, “C’mon!” and pounds his body in a gesture of ‘shows me what you got.’ Gatti keeps punching; Ward keeps blocking and hanging on. Finally, Ward becomes the aggressor again and pounds Gatti, who looks out on his feet. For a moment it seemed the fight might be stopped and Ward would win by TKO, but Cappuccino, to his credit perhaps, allowed the fight to continue. With only seconds left in the round, Gatti again comes back to life and starts throwing punches. Both guys looked dead on their feet. Gatti had survived the round, so did Ward.

McGirt tells Gatti, “I’m not gonna let you take this much punishment! Look at me…tell me something…”

The bell rings twice. “The fight is being stopped!” Jim Lampley announces. Ward raises his arms in victory. Both fighters approach the center of the ring. Cappuccino says, “The fight ain’t over!” Then the fight resumed for the tenth and final round. People rush back into their seats.

Gatti comes on strong, giving all he has left, Ward looks hurt and fatigued but hangs tough. A slugfest ensues and both fighters score big, swinging until the final bell rings, the fighters embrace. It’s over. Gatti walks slowly and painfully to his corner as does Ward on the opposite side. Both waited humbly for the Judge’s decision to be announced.

The Judge’s scores read as follows:

Richard Flarety of Massachusetts – 94-93 For Ward

Frank Lombardi of Connecticut – 94-94 Even

Steve Weisfeld of New Jersey – 95-93 For Ward

HBO’s Harold Lederman scored it – 94-94 Even

I'll never forget that fight. That was brutal. It's the only time I've ever seen boxing look like it does in the movies.

phyzik
03-27-2007, 05:27 PM
I'll never forget that fight. That was brutal. It's the only time I've ever seen boxing look like it does in the movies.

Brutal... the perfect word for that fight... I still get goose bumps thinking about it, man I want to go to PopNGo or Blockbuster to see if they have it for rent.

ALVAREZ6
03-27-2007, 06:12 PM
its fornication....... and what the fuck is "sfsfsacifice"How Mike says sacrifice.

THE ONE AND ONLY
03-27-2007, 06:38 PM
that was fucking hilarious
i was expecting his fights or knockouts, not interviews
im pleasantly surprised

mookie2001
03-27-2007, 06:46 PM
that was fucking hilarious
i was expecting his fights or knockouts, not interviews
im pleasantly surprisedwh wha wha whatt??? /madmax

phyzik
03-28-2007, 12:20 AM
here is the WHOLE FIGHT on Youtube!! I cant fucking believe its there... this is considered the fight of the century, and Im not bullshiting. people in the crowd went fucking NUTS once they realized what was transpiring in the ring.... Keep in mind, most people dont show up until the main event... this wasnt the main event.

Right around the end of round 3 people start realizing its going to be a special fight... they still have NO idea what they are in for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjVbqJIAw-k&mode=related&search=