PDA

View Full Version : Former Spur: Anthony "Trillion" Carter

2pac
11-18-2004, 09:59 PM
5 games
5 trillions

Could we get a vbookie on when Carter will actually do something in a game. Turnover, jacked up shot, foul - anything breaks the 5 game trillion streak.

sickdsm
11-18-2004, 10:14 PM
Considering that Flip only uses him for defensive substutions what you've said means nothing. He usually only plays in like 10-15 game seconds at a time. What do expect him to do? His offense sucks, his defense is good. Even Flip knows this.

2pac
11-18-2004, 10:45 PM
That really doesnt change the fact that he sucks.

TechSpurs
11-18-2004, 11:01 PM
well ..
That really doesnt change the fact that he sucks.

Notorious H.O.P.
11-18-2004, 11:03 PM
It takes a special type of guy to pull 5 trillions in 5 games. When you never see the court, you want try to do something when you get out there to justify some additional time. How many times do you see someone who plays 2 minutes but somehow manages to get 5 or 6 shot attempts? You have try for a steal, look to dish an assist, penetrate the lane to draw a foul, anything. Even being out there for a minute, you've got to make an effort and Carter's inability to add a single digit in any column in five games shows a complete lack of effort on his part. If we had gotten an legitimate backup at the point last year, we might be looking for a three-peat this year. Instead, we got Carter and were on the outside looking in during the NBA Finals.

whottt
11-18-2004, 11:11 PM
Sick, didn't you learn this lesson with Olowisucky last year?

We aren't ripping in Carter just because he plays for the Wolves...I know you were here last season, we ripped this guy to shreds...he sucks...bad...he's worse than Olo. You know how bad is he if you were even a casual reader of the forum last year...who do you think you are kidding? Stop swimming in denial.

xcoriate
11-19-2004, 12:27 AM
Hmmm I wonder how he stacks up to Darko :smokin

2pac
11-19-2004, 01:02 AM
Hmmm I wonder how he stacks up to Darko :smokin

Darko has played 2 min of one game and jacked up a shot.

sickdsm
11-19-2004, 04:21 PM
Considering he's a third string PG he's not that bad. Considering he's only in there for defense, he's ok. Spurs fans have a sour taste bc they expected him to be a savior. Kinda like when Ward joined, remember that everyone? You damn right i'd be dissapointed if he was the one spelling Sammy. Where am i in denial? I said his offense sucks. Should i have said his offense horribly sucks? Would that made you happy?

Last year i said the Kandi-project was a three year project. He has improved from last year. The main thing is he hasn't looked for his shot unless flip goes to him. The ball most of the time comes out after it goes back in. Good enough for me. His blocks will come around. I'd still rather have him than Rasho and his contract any day.