PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Aggie Invitational

Horry For 3!
03-27-2007, 11:37 PM
http://recsports.tamu.edu/weights/TAMU%20Powerlifting/News%20and%20Results/DAC2352F-CACF-11DB-B3B5-000A958D01EE.html

Texas A&M Powerlifting hosted the first annual Aggie Invitational Powerlifting Championship at Texas A&M University on Saturday, March 3, 2007. We had schools in attendance from around Texas as well as several open and masters lifters. Overall, things went pretty smoothly and we hope everyone had fun! Thanks to all the lifters who attended, and even more so to all the judges. The meet was a great tune-up for Collegiates and we look forward to doing it again next year!

Special thanks to Tony Cardella for helping us out and getting it done with the trash-can-lid nachos!

Congratulations to Dustin Witte of the Texas A&M team! An 18-year-old freshman, Dustin squatted 600 pounds, deadlifted 600 pounds, and totaled 1515, all of which are personal, team, and teen Texas state records! We’re looking for Dustin to break his own records (again) at Collegiate Nationals in April!

Horry For 3!
03-27-2007, 11:39 PM
I just wanted to post this because it is neat and a proud moment for me. I have known Dustin Witte all my life since we were little kids.

He broke his own personal records, A&M records and Texas Teen records in weight lifting.

Pretty good for a small town boy :smokin

johngateswhiteley
03-27-2007, 11:47 PM
awesome.