PDA

View Full Version : Dan Your Vehicle is Ready for Pickup

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-19-2004, 12:18 AM
The Washington Post is reporting today the discovery of terrorist Abu Musab Zarqawi’s headquarters in Fallujah, Iraq. The “hub for foreign fighters” was littered with dead members of Zarqawi’s terrorist network, killed during U.S. airstrikes; boxes of ammunition; stolen medical supplies and evidence of Zarqawi’s presence, including letters from Zarqawi to his top aides.

In addition to passports, identification cards and other material likely to aid intelligence efforts, the U.S. military discovered warehouses and factories for war-making. One structure contained a Ford Explorer with Texas tags.

exstatic
11-19-2004, 12:41 AM
I think that if Dan ever did decide to leave here, this forum (political) would die from lack of anything to talk about.

dcole50
11-19-2004, 01:49 AM
Seriously. Dan posts so much because everyone keeps feeding him with insults. It's said way too many times on the internet, but "don't feed the trolls." Just ignore him, it'll be better for everyone.

exstatic
11-19-2004, 02:53 AM
Actually Dan probably doesn't see the insults. He has almost everyone on ignore, with few exceptions. I just find it funny that many of the people that have him on ignore still talk about him, post about him, start threads about him. It's almost like they're bored all being conservatives and agreeing with each other and backpatting.

Hook Dem
11-19-2004, 08:50 AM
Actually Dan probably doesn't see the insults. He has almost everyone on ignore, with few exceptions. I just find it funny that many of the people that have him on ignore still talk about him, post about him, start threads about him. It's almost like they're bored all being conservatives and agreeing with each other and backpatting.
I do not have anyone on ignore Ex, including you. As long as Dan posts the bullshit he does, I will continue to put it down. I , at least, learned after 9/11 that to ignore your advesaries, is inviting bad consequenses. I don't think you like Dan's viewpoints much either but you feel the need to comment on this because you're a Democrat. So, what I've just said, shows that there are two sides to every story. Agreed?

bigzak25
11-19-2004, 09:39 AM
i doubt dan has many on ignore. he lives for the negative attention. why would he want to miss a drop of it.