PDA

View Full Version : Shitty mom of the week

thepeopleslawyer
03-28-2007, 10:22 PM
Police: Who dumped 3 newborns, 11 months apart?
OROSI, California (AP) -- The first newborn was discovered swaddled in a blanket on a park bench, an umbilical cord still hanging from his tiny body. Then, at neat 11-month intervals, two more abandoned babies were found in parked pickup trucks in the same neighborhood.

This week, DNA tests established all three babies were almost certainly born to the same mother.

Now, in a heartbreaking mystery that has transfixed this central California farm community of 7,300, investigators are trying to find the mother and figure out what drove her to such desperate lengths.

"How can the relatives not see this girl pregnant, and then see that she's not pregnant anymore and not ask where's the baby? Somebody must know something," said Hortencia Espino, 81.

All three newborns were found within a two-block radius. The first two -- a boy and a girl -- survived and are now wards of the state.

The third baby was found dead of exposure on the cold night of December 3. She was enveloped in a sweatshirt in the bed of a pickup parked near the high school, some 60 miles southeast of Fresno. The coroner concluded she was alive for less than a day.

On Wednesday, community members held a funeral Mass for the baby girl, who was dubbed "Angelita DeOrosi," or Orosi's little angel. (Watch how 'little Angel' was found in the back of a pickup truck )

"This community was very upset and confused after the first baby, let alone the second and the third who passed away," said sheriff's Sgt. Chris Douglass. "Having the memorial will help bring them some closure and give the babies the love and respect and dignity they should have received in life."

Orosi, a town encircled by fig and lemon orchards, has long been the kind of place where everyone seemed to know each other. But that is changing, with new housing developments going up and a burgeoning gang problem that has led to a rise in violent crime.

As upset residents built makeshift shrines in memory of Angelita, authorities interviewed local women they thought might be involved. But DNA testing eliminated them as the babies' mother.

After exhausting all leads, officials are asking the community for help finding the parents and are offering a $5,000 reward. Police said the mother could face criminal charges. But they also said they want to make sure she doesn't do it again and isn't in some kind of distress.

Investigators would not speculate as to the reasons for the abandonment, such as whether the mother might have been a prostitute or a rape victim.

"Whether the mother is in a physical state of danger or a mental state where she feels she can't ask for help, our heart goes out to her," Karen Franzen, manager of Dopkins Funeral Chapel in Dinuba, which donated a casket and cemetery plot for Angelita.

The first deserted newborn was found on February 10, 2005, a barely breathing boy with a body temperature of just 85 degrees. On January 8, 2006, a resident discovered a full-term baby girl inside a pickup two blocks away, clothed in an undershirt and pants.

On Monday, sheriff's officials announced the DNA results. The first two babies probably had the same father, but Angelita was fathered by a different man.

California and 46 other states allow parents to legally abandon a child at a hospital or other designated safe zones within 72 hours of birth, no questions asked.

Since California's law went into effect in 2001, parents have safely surrendered 182 babies at fire stations, emergency rooms and other safe havens, according to state officials.

"This little community is a family. We know pretty much everyone else's business and they know ours," said Eugene Etheridge, principal of Orosi High School. "It's concerning that this could happen again when the most precious thing we have is our children."

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/03/28/abandoned.babies.ap/index.html

:madrun

Fillmoe
03-28-2007, 10:24 PM
fucking sluts these days.... if you didn't want they baby you could have used a fucking condom OR NOT HAVE HAD FUCKING SEX YOU FUCKING SLUT!

SAtown
03-28-2007, 10:29 PM
fucking sluts these days.... if you didn't want they baby you could have used a fucking condom OR NOT HAVE HAD FUCKING SEX YOU FUCKING SLUT!

Or they can just do it in the butt

Borosai
03-28-2007, 11:01 PM
PIITB with vigor.

phyzik
03-28-2007, 11:03 PM
You know its shit like this that makes me want humanity to go back to an eye for an eye, fuck due process, if we can prove its someone's DNA beyond a doubt, string the fuckers up.

Ohh, Im sure someone on here, most likely heavily into religion, is going to preach to me (or at least think) how wrong it is to think that way or how sorry they are that I have such anger in my life... all I have to say to you people is fuck you, Who is the more fucked up person here? the one who forgives this shit and pretend like the person committing the crime is some kind of victim? or the one that does something to end it?

Im sick and tired of lawyers, preachers, government officials, and all around general apologists making excuses like "temporary insanity" or "video games made them do it" or some other lame ass reason for these fucking sickos in this world. GUESS WHAT, STOP THEM FROM BREEDING, SET AN EXAMPLE TO THOSE THAT THINK ABOUT DOING IT, AND IT WOULD LESSEN CONSIDERABLY!!

Apparently I showed signs of "ADD" when I was younger after talking to a friend/doctor of mine, a time when ADD was still virtually unknown, or at least no medication for it... My only medication was the belt and that straightened me out real quick. Now it seems like every fucking kid has ADD... parents just dont want to deal with shit anymore. Another fucking convenient excuse in my book.

And now there's ADULT ADD!! GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!

I dont know where I was going with all this but im tired of all the bullshit convenient excuses and medical reasons people make for this world. I can only hope for a day when Humanity brings itself to the brink of extinction and we have to start over because we obviously fucked up this go around.

Pugglekicker_21
03-28-2007, 11:05 PM
There's something in the bible about that. but I'm just real tired of all this shit.

SAtown
03-28-2007, 11:05 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if this dumb slut got the same outcome as that other crazy bitch that drowned her 5 kids, one by one. Andrea Yates I believe

Summers
03-29-2007, 11:05 AM
That's a very sad and creepy story.

Mrs.Tlong
03-29-2007, 11:16 AM
What situation is the mom in? Is she a child or an adult? Is she a sex slave? Is she in an abusive/confined situation? Was it her or someone else that dropped of the babies? Was it even her choice? Was it within her control?

There are alot of questions here that need answering.

Trust me - I know all about being kept for un-natural purposes.

xXx
03-29-2007, 11:17 AM
is it that hard to find a firehouse?

Summers
03-29-2007, 11:19 AM
What situation is the mom in? Is she a child or an adult? Is she a sex slave? Is she in an abusive/confined situation? Was it her or someone else that dropped of the babies? Was it even her choice? Was it within her control?

There are alot of questions here that need answering.

Trust me - I know all about being kept for un-natural purposes.

Those were my thoughts. Anyone in a healthy situation isn't going to have 3 babies inside 2 years and abandon them all. And someone around this girl has to know what's going on.

tlongII
03-29-2007, 11:22 AM
Sounds like a Catholic.

Summers
03-29-2007, 11:29 AM
Just to state the obvious, I do realize it's also possible this is a brain-dead crack whore... I just think we should reserve judgement.

cornbread
03-29-2007, 11:32 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if this dumb slut got the same outcome as that other crazy bitch that drowned her 5 kids, one by one. Andrea Yates I believe
Yep. Kill your babies. Say you were crazy, abused, depressed, or some other pity story. Get away with it. God bless America.

Summers
03-29-2007, 11:39 AM
Yep. Kill your babies. Say you were crazy, abused, depressed, or some other pity story. Get away with it. God bless America.

I'm not saying it's okay to kill your babies, but just to play Devil's Advocate... Andrea Yates didn't exactly "get away with" killing her kids. She's going to spend the rest of her life in a psych prison. What she did was horrible and unforgivable, but the story is tragic all around. She had been previously diagnosed with post-partum psychosis... not simple depression. It's not just that she was too hormonal to wash dishes... she was crazy. Her husband had been told not to leave her alone with the kids. The follow up on her is that once she was imprisoned and forced to take her medication she became sane enough to realize what she had done and became so depressed she stopped eating. Don't twist my words and say I'm a bleeding heart liberal who thinks it's okay to kill babies, but by the same token, every time a story like this is posted, everyone says, "That stupid bitch/slut should die a horrible death". Well, perhaps, but that seems like an oversimplified reaction to a very complex problem.

Rant over. :)