PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Going To UFC In Houston?

Pugglekicker_21
03-29-2007, 06:17 PM
Saw a PPV for it, I was like fuck that why buy it when I can go to it?

I recently got into the whole UFC thing. They really beat the shit outta each other.

mardigan
03-29-2007, 06:24 PM
I wanted to go before I moved out of Tejas last month, now it is just to far

cornbread
03-29-2007, 09:42 PM
Saw a PPV for it, I was like fuck that why buy it when I can go to it?

I recently got into the whole UFC thing. They really beat the shit outta each other.
I would go but I just don't have the cash right now to do so. Tickets are super expensive for UFC events. I recommend checking out local mma shows in your area. They're usually only like $15 to attend and you can most likely get pretty close to the cage.

The fights and events definetly aren't UFC quality but you still get to watch two guys throw down.

This website is really good about posting mma events across Texas.
www.txmma.com

LEONARD
03-30-2007, 08:24 AM
Good luck finding a cheap ticket...I haven't heard if UFC 69 was sold out yet or not??

I considered going, but the card just doesn't do all that much for me. If Crocop would've been on it, I would've gone...

IX_Equilibrium
03-30-2007, 09:40 AM
I've been to a UFC before, but I prefer it from my living room. It's not like watching football live where you see more action and detail than on TV.

In MMA, you see way more detail on TV than you do live.

dallaskd
03-30-2007, 07:36 PM
I was at UFC 64. It was really cool, but you kinda have to watch the jumbo screen to see anything. The language is horrible and the fans are rude, but for the most part I think its worth the money, depending on your seats.

dallaskd
03-30-2007, 07:38 PM
Good luck finding a cheap ticket...I haven't heard if UFC 69 was sold out yet or not??

I considered going, but the card just doesn't do all that much for me. If Crocop would've been on it, I would've gone...

There are few "bad cards" at a UFC unless Danny Abbadi is fighting. :lol

sa_butta
04-01-2007, 09:13 AM
Anbody interested in tickets PM me, one of my friends has two extra tickets.

dallaskd
04-02-2007, 06:11 PM
For anyone going you might want to check out the after party...

http://ufcjunkie.com/2007/04/02/ufc-69-after-party-hosted-by-georges-st-pierre/