PDA

View Full Version : Why are the other Mavs fans on the Board Pussies?

LongBall
03-30-2007, 03:31 PM
Ponky, Shank, Monosylab1k, Islymore - why do you bend over and take it from these Spurs fans?

mardigan
03-30-2007, 03:33 PM
You post this and then get offline, you have no testacles

LEONARD
03-30-2007, 03:36 PM
You're an idiot if you think the playoffs will be an easy run for the Mavs, or any other team...

It's not about being a "pussy" it's about being realistic...

monosylab1k
03-30-2007, 03:57 PM
okay....

this guy's an obvious troll. if he really looked at what Ponky, Shank, Islymore, and myself (not sure why the four of us were called out among all Mavs fans, i don't see us as being any different than any other level-headed Mavs fan) really posted, he'd know there is no Spurs ass kissing - we've all engaged in plenty of shit talk with Spurs fans.

I'm not takin shit from any Spurs fan, and I'm sure as hell not taking any from a fake Mavfan troll. Go fuck yourself, LongBall, and then go back to posting as SpursDynasty.

Shank
03-30-2007, 04:11 PM
His post from another thread:

Longball is the ultimate Mav fan. the other ones on here are scared of the Spurs fans because the Spurs have history of beating the Mavs. Longball isn't scared of Spurs fans and isn't going to act like a giant puss to please them. Ponky, Shank, Monosylab1k, Islymore are fakers, not real fans. Grow some balls or shut the fuck up.

Grow some balls?

We don't bow down. We know how to pick our fights and with whom to argue. Why waste time with douchebag trolls that do nothing but bring up last year's Finals and counting rings?

Your mother's a cunt.

mardigan
03-30-2007, 04:17 PM
Dude, dont even worry about it, like I said he posted this and logged off, no balls at all

Islymore
03-30-2007, 04:29 PM
Y just us 4?? I dont think I get into too many arguments with too many ppl...

... Nobody is scared of Spur fans... trust me... it's just about the basic principles of the game... I am a Mav fan and not afraid of that..

But I dont worship the Mavs - my life will not come to an end if they lose a game, a series...

And I don't have balls asshat, but if I did, I'm sure they'd be bigger than yours.

I DONT THINK LONGBALL IS A MAV FAN ANYWAY...

LongBall
03-30-2007, 04:37 PM
Y just us 4?? I dont think I get into too many arguments with too many ppl...

... Nobody is scared of Spur fans... trust me... it's just about the basic principles of the game... I am a Mav fan and not afraid of that..

But I dont worship the Mavs - my life will not come to an end if they lose a game, a series...

And I don't have balls asshat, but if I did, I'm sure they'd be bigger than yours.

I DONT THINK LONGBALL IS A MAV FAN ANYWAY...

no balls and a pic of titties in your avatar. So your a dyke then?

Why do you mavs fans just keep taking it from these spurs fans?

LongBall
03-30-2007, 04:38 PM
Dude, dont even worry about it, like I said he posted this and logged off, no balls at all

What's your deal, bro? I never said anything about you. Go back to talking to yourself in the NFL postseason thread that no one gives a shit about

Islymore
03-30-2007, 04:44 PM
no balls and a pic of titties in your avatar. So your a dyke then?

Why do you mavs fans just keep taking it from these spurs fans?

you have got to be a brain short of being a human... huh???

why would i have balls, if i have titties?? and how does that equate to being a dyke?? r u serious? u make me laff... and no not with you... AT you.

i'm sure 1 + 1 equals the MAVS to you...

LongBall
03-30-2007, 04:47 PM

why would i have balls, if i have titties?? and how does that equate to being a dyke?? r u serious? u make me laff... and no not with you... AT you.

so those are your titties on the avatar? I figured you were probably too fat to have those.

mardigan
03-30-2007, 04:47 PM
What's your deal, bro? I never said anything about you. Go back to talking to yourself in the NFL postseason thread that no one gives a shit about
You dont have to say anything about me to know that your a fucking shit talking piece of trash.

LongBall
03-30-2007, 04:48 PM

your comebacks are weak. I could talk shit to you all day and you wouldn't have anything better to say than "i'm sure 1 + 1 equals the MAVS to you"

LongBall
03-30-2007, 04:49 PM
You dont have to say anything about me to know that your a fucking shit talking piece of trash.

and you talk to yourself in the nfl thread all day. your a prize

u2sarajevo
What DOES it take to get someone banned here?

Islymore
so those are your titties on the avatar? I figured you were probably too fat to have those.

so im too fat to have titties?? hmm... :rolleyes what?

LongBall
03-30-2007, 04:50 PM

dont worry about it. I wont be here long

LongBall
in fact, im going elsewhere now. goodbye pussies!!!

mavsfan1000
A lot. Almost impossible. :lol

Islymore
03-30-2007, 04:51 PM
your comebacks are weak. I could talk shit to you all day and you wouldn't have anything better to say than "i'm sure 1 + 1 equals the MAVS to you"

sorry that there are adults who know how to use the internet... someone should have taught their child a whole helluva lot better. what? do you get a treat for tryin to upset ppl over the internet? who really worries about comebacks? Trolls and asshats...

mardigan
03-30-2007, 04:52 PM
and you talk to yourself in the nfl thread all day. your a prizeYour a fucking idiot, I only post storys, I dont post anything other than that. You have no idea what you are talking about. Keep talking shit so you can get banned, please

Shank
03-30-2007, 04:58 PM
What the hell was the point of this?

Xylus
03-30-2007, 05:15 PM
level-headed Mavs fan
Oxymoron. :p:

ponky
03-30-2007, 05:16 PM
Ponky, Shank, Monosylab1k, Islymore - why do you bend over and take it from these Spurs fans?

because i have no balls

Fillmoe
03-30-2007, 05:18 PM
mavs fans take bait way too easy..... yall know its a troll.... STOP FUCKING REPLYING IN HIS/HER THREAD!

u2sarajevo
03-30-2007, 05:19 PM
mavs fans take bait way too easy..... yall know its a troll.... STOP FUCKING REPLYING IN HIS/HER THREAD!^^^Smart man

(that I apparently am not following the advice of)

ponky
03-30-2007, 05:21 PM
mavs fans take bait way too easy..... yall know its a troll.... STOP FUCKING REPLYING IN HIS/HER THREAD!

lol, says the idiot using all caps and exclamation points

Fillmoe
03-30-2007, 05:22 PM
lol, says the idiot using all caps and exclamation points

im not the idiot arguing with a troll...... :p:

ponky
03-30-2007, 05:24 PM
im not the idiot arguing with a troll...... :p:

i made one comment, it's not an argument if the other person doesn't bring shit to the table...anyway, i'm bored, just got home waiting for the games to start (yes, i have THAT much free time every day)

Nashfan
03-30-2007, 05:28 PM
dont worry about it. I wont be here long

Thank god!! :rolleyes

monosylab1k
03-30-2007, 06:02 PM
Spursfans are getting a kick trolling around as Mavs fans. Great.

It just means that everyone is getting really stir crazy waiting for the playoffs. I'd rather just straight up talk shit to Spurs fans instead of deal with their Mavfan troll alter egos.

Chris Childs
03-30-2007, 06:17 PM
Spursfans are getting a kick trolling around as Mavs fans. Great.

It just means that everyone is getting really stir crazy waiting for the playoffs. I'd rather just straight up talk shit to Spurs fans instead of deal with their Mavfan troll alter egos.

You just can't accept the fact that mavs fans are the most pathetic fans EVER! That's why they troll!

LOL at you trying to substitute spurs fans for mavs fans so it can make you feel like mavs fans don't act like dumbasses on a forum. :lol

ponky
03-30-2007, 06:21 PM
You just can't accept the fact that mavs fans are the most pathetic fans EVER! That's why they troll!

LOL at you trying to substitute spurs fans for mavs fans so it can make you feel like mavs fans don't act like dumbasses on a forum. :lol

i guess you don't visit other boards much. mavs/spurs are the best matchup going right now, it's not a big stretch to see why they like to get all up in each other's faces. wow, a lot of smack goes down in this board between the two, imagine that! try some other boards, you'll see just as many trolls talking smack between each other as here. besides, look at all those pathetic knicks fans who act like a bunch of howler monkeys at the nba draft. i love the knicks but don't kid yourself about how fans of a *certain* team act.

dallaskd
03-30-2007, 07:42 PM
To many Mav Homers here.

JMarkJohns
03-30-2007, 08:13 PM
It's pretty obvious that this is a regular Mavs poster who, beacuse it would affect said poster's regular status on the board, has created a sock puppet to voice any unpopular or blatent homerism so as not to be held responsible for such or ever have to justify his/her opinion. It's just silly...

Just put the loser on ignore and be done with "it".

dallaskd
03-30-2007, 11:37 PM
Theres too much trash in the NBA Forum. Where the hell is kori?

dallaskd
03-30-2007, 11:58 PM
goodbye pussies!!!

You are what you eat.

Kori Ellis
03-31-2007, 12:05 AM
This thread starter is annoying me.

Go sign in with another one of your user names and try your luck. This act is tired.

Thanks.