PDA

View Full Version : Are we there yet?

RC's Boss
03-30-2007, 09:34 PM
Duncan, check-Parker, check-Manu, check + Finley & Barry now shooting pretty well, check.... I don't like their frontcourt help after Tim, but it is Elson, Horry, Oberto, and Bonner. That's 4 bodies and 24 fouls on the Amares and Dirks of the league. Some (or many) may disagree, but I think since April is just days away and w/ the playoffs near, it's about time to crank this shit up! :toast Here's to another boat ride down the muddy waters..... SA Spurs bitch :ihit

RC's Boss
03-30-2007, 09:39 PM
And don't forget the impact Beno has........ Sike :drunk

SpursDynasty
03-30-2007, 09:41 PM
Dallas and SA need to play all their starters on their last reg. season game vs each other..a win for SA would do huge things for them come playoff time. Same for Dallas.

RC's Boss
03-30-2007, 09:42 PM
Dallas and SA need to play all their starters on their last reg. season game vs each other..a win for SA would do huge things for them come playoff time. Same for Dallas.
Yeah, but Dallas needs that for confidence. SA doesn't have confidence issues. That ended the year Hedo and the boys choked during that .4 series.

toosmallshoes
03-31-2007, 06:09 AM
Hedo and the boys?!!? What the crap are you talking about? Yea, Hedo was the heart of that team. The pulsing damn heart of 2004. Do you have Hedo issues? I have Stephen Jackson issues. Sjax and the boys won the ring in 03'. Now Sjax is going to jail. Sjax and the boys.... Go Warriors!!!! So you're implying that the Spurs lost the .4 game because of Hedo.............................................. ........retarded.

Clutch20
03-31-2007, 07:10 AM
It is looking better out there.
I harp about the 3's and putting up truckloads of them, making them a staple of our game instead of them being specialized call shots.
Funny though past battles for WCF's and championship runs were won literally with consecutive 3's as evidence by Jaret Jackson in '99, SKerr in '03; RobHorry called forth his 3's in latter half and end of game 5 vs Detroit.
Being snakebitten by past fustrations in '80's and '90's of being so impotent with horrible 3pt shooting I just don't trust jacking them up there at the expense of bread and butter offense.
If it sounds like I'm contradicting myself with my line of logic here, welcome to my world! :violin

RC's Boss
03-31-2007, 08:18 AM
Hedo and the boys?!!? What the crap are you talking about? Yea, Hedo was the heart of that team. The pulsing damn heart of 2004. Do you have Hedo issues? I have Stephen Jackson issues. Sjax and the boys won the ring in 03'. Now Sjax is going to jail. Sjax and the boys.... Go Warriors!!!! So you're implying that the Spurs lost the .4 game because of Hedo.............................................. ........retarded.
If you don't agree that the team gave the series away after winning the 1st two and that the team looked a little afraid to shoot when LA packed the lane and dared anyone (especially Hedo) to shoot, then fine... But don't call me retarded homie! Have some respect and watch your damned mouth.

romad_20
03-31-2007, 12:09 PM
Homies, Homies, please calm down, Homies. I can't believe the words sike and homies were both "in da house" on this thread :drunk

Cry Havoc
03-31-2007, 12:34 PM
Homies, Homies, please calm down, Homies. I can't believe the words sike and homies were both "in da house" on this thread :drunk

It is indeed off the hizzle. Ballas be hatin. :lol

TDMVPDPOY
03-31-2007, 12:42 PM
dont forget, tp loves to dissappear 2 straight games in every playoff series....

bigbendbruisebrother
04-01-2007, 08:13 AM
Ahh, the ghost of Hedo haunts again. I have to chime in here. Hedo couldn't hit the broad side of a barn in the 2004 playoffs. I don't blame him for .4 though. I blame the timekeeper for starting the clock late.

To answer the thread's prompt though, no. Parker's gotta be more consistent. On the nights that his shots aren't falling, the guy seems to crap out defensively as well. Vaughn rocks, though, and maybe he will be the difference this playoffs.