PDA

View Full Version : Official Tim Duncan appreciation thread.

nsrammstein
03-31-2007, 09:10 PM
The man,
the player,
the humlble one,
the team player,
TIM DUNCAN.

Appreciate. Give comments.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
03-31-2007, 09:11 PM
Leave him alone.

dbreiden83080
03-31-2007, 09:33 PM
Flight, please dont fucking ruin my thread. This is a serious appreciation thread for Tim Duncan. please dont post your shit and ruin it.

Tim Duncan is a great player, maybe the greatest PF of the decade. Not a lot of players his caliber come along often. what makes him special is he is very humble and he is not one of those arrogant players that refuses to give the other team credit. Don't forget about his post skills, and his ability to draw contact and score. His defense is top notch too.

Since you are a Mav's fan i am guessing this is a joke right. I mean isn't it a SIN for you to like Duncan this much.

nsrammstein
03-31-2007, 09:37 PM
It is not a joke, Tim Duncan is hard not to like.

Kori Ellis
03-31-2007, 09:43 PM
Flight, please keep your trash out of the Spurs forum. Thanks.

dbreiden83080
03-31-2007, 09:45 PM
Are you fucking serious?!?!?!?!

:lmao

Tim is one of the classiest players in the league. This is what is wrong with Sports today. It is hard to teach kids to be like a class act like Duncan because all the media want to talk about is assholes like AI and Kobe when they are enthralled in controversy. The more they stir the pot the more coverage they get.

PerforatedNeckline
03-31-2007, 09:58 PM
i'm not disagreeing with the main thrust of your point, dbreiden, but I think AI is a lot better guy than he's perceived as. kobe, probably not, but AI has matured a lot since he entered the league.

v2freak
03-31-2007, 10:05 PM
AI has earned my respect in that he went to the 04 Olympics when countless others wussed out

efrem1
03-31-2007, 10:05 PM
Three titles? Nuff said. Whatever happens after this TD you've earned my respect. Go FOUR IT!!!

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
03-31-2007, 10:15 PM
Tim is one of the classiest players in the league. This is what is wrong with Sports today. It is hard to teach kids to be like a class act like Duncan because all the media want to talk about is assholes like AI and Kobe when they are enthralled in controversy. The more they stir the pot the more coverage they get.
I don't know if it's the media's fault or the market itself.

But I think Tim prefers to have the spotlight off of him. Which makes it ok. He seems like a very even-keeled normal dude.

It is a shame that his class act-example gets lost in the very fact that the assholes do get more coverage, in regards to the media, and that can rub off on impressionable kids.

Clutch20
04-01-2007, 09:15 AM
..........................This is an easy one!
........................Tim Duncan is a teacher.
....................I would bet my bottom$on him.
........TD Academy now accepting applications for summer school
fundamentals of championships this May please call before applying........