PDA

View Full Version : Hope Ya'll Liked The Premiere .

Tubby Smith
04-01-2007, 10:12 PM
Not sure how popular Reno 911 is after 4 seasons, starting on a 5th, adn wth a movie in theaters, but here's to another season of laughs. cheers! :toast

I was given the task of finding the chicks for this episode, and franly it wasnt hard. Mention to a couple at a bar in Las Vegas partying for spring break that you work on Reno 911, and the panties, or in this case, their guard, dropped like flies.

given that I had the hotties, my next task was deciding how exactly to weave them into the plot me and the rest of the shiow's writers made. Some may not know, but we basically play it by ear when it comes to the dialogue. We script it, but the actors basically make up the lines as they go. I did get to man the camera for the close up shots of the girls' trunk, and I worked overtime to get the paint for the police car.

All in all, hope you enjoyed it and hopefully this season's as good as the ones before it. :clap

Tubby Smith
04-01-2007, 10:20 PM
starting on a 5th,

Haha. I do that to myself a lot. This was part of the 4th season, but Comedy Central split our 14 epsiodes for Season 4 in half, with the first 7 in the fall of 06', and the the rest in the spring of 07'.

Sometimes I get mixed up and think it's a whole new season...hence the quote.

There is a season 5, however, slated for later this year.