PDA

View Full Version : The Mavs have no choice...

Chris Childs
04-02-2007, 03:11 PM
but to win it all.

I really want to see what the Mavs are really made of this year come playoff time. Regular season is one thing, postseason is another. Sucess in the regular season does not guarantee you a ring. If anything, a 70-win season puts tremendous pressure on the Mavs and their fans. Do they really want to be known as the only other team to reach 70 wins in a season, then lose in the playoffs/finals? Not that I'm saying they will win 70 games but it just seems that way. The mavs really don't have to win 70 games but either way....

THE MAVS HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO WIN IT ALL.

Bookit
04-02-2007, 03:38 PM
The Mavs aren't going to win 70 games. They will win 66-67 is all. And you really want to see what the Mavs are come playoff time? Hmm. They beat the Spurs and the Suns last season didn't they? You make it sound like they haven't had playoff success. Remember, it is tough getting out of the West in the first place.

monosylab1k
04-02-2007, 03:41 PM
The Spurs, on the other hand, DO have a choice...they can choose to lose. Is that what you're saying Childs? If so, then I really hope and pray that at the next team meeting the Spurs team takes a vote and the majority votes "choose to lose".

You're a fuckin' genius, Chris Childs.

stretch
04-02-2007, 04:32 PM
The Spurs, on the other hand, DO have a choice...they can choose to lose. Is that what you're saying Childs? If so, then I really hope and pray that at the next team meeting the Spurs team takes a vote and the majority votes "choose to lose".

:lol

Chris Childs
04-02-2007, 04:38 PM

Actually the spurs have 2 choices: They could win or lose.
On the other hand, the mavs have no choice But to win or else they're pathetic franchise and fans are FUCKED FOREVER!!!

dirk4mvp
04-02-2007, 04:39 PM
Actually the spurs have 2 choices: They could win or lose.
On the other hand, the mavs have no choice But to win or else they're pathetic franchise and fans are FUCKED FOREVER!!!

Said who?

mabber
04-02-2007, 04:41 PM
Said who?

Chris "SPARE" Childs

spurs_fan_in_exile
04-02-2007, 04:49 PM
http://jitcrunch.cafepress.com/jitcrunch.aspx?bG9hZD1ibGFuayxibGFuazoxNTJfRl9jNi5 qcGd8bG9hZD1MMCxodHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLmNhZmVwcmVzcy5jb 20vaW1hZ2UvMTM1OTQxOTVfNDAweDQwMC5wbmd8fHNjYWxlPUw wLDE1MCwzMCxUcmFuc3BhcmVudHxsb2FkPXRtLUwwLGJsYW5rO jE1Ml9GX2M2X3RtYXNrLmpwZ3xjb21wb3NlPUwwLHRtLUwwLFR leHR1cmVNYXNrLC0xNjAsLTEwMnxjb21wb3NlPWJsYW5rLEwwL EFscGhhQmxlbmQsMTYwLDEwMnxjcD1yZXN1bHQsYmxhbmt8c2N hbGU9cmVzdWx0LDAsNDgwLFdoaXRlfGNvbXByZXNzaW9uPTk1f A==

nsrammstein
04-03-2007, 04:24 PM
Please help this confused fuck chris childs understand that even if the Mavericks were given a choice to win or lose they would choose to win. Even if the celtics the worst fucking team in the NBA would choose to win