PDA

View Full Version : I love New York

loveThe23
04-02-2007, 09:10 PM
Ok I know this is really late to start the thread, but did anyone watch the finale tonight? i'm sure some of you did..... what did you guys think of the end? i personally thought tango was fake, maybe not.... but i really liked Chance. :( i think he really liked her. anyways what do you all think of her decision/ whatever else you wanna say :)

NASpurs
04-02-2007, 09:14 PM
I saw the last five minutes which were the first five minutes I've ever seen of this show. Now I know the name of the show I was watching :lol

loveThe23
04-02-2007, 09:24 PM
I saw the last five minutes which were the first five minutes I've ever seen of this show. Now I know the name of the show I was watching :lol

you missed a good season..well they'll repeat it, anyways.

NASpurs
04-02-2007, 09:31 PM
I don't think she'll marry that bald dude. She was too hesitant.

While I was watching this, I was wondering why does this chick have her own show? Wasn't she one of the rejects from Flavor of Love?

loveThe23
04-02-2007, 09:42 PM
yeah I think she's gonna turn him down... it's probably not gonna last anyways.. most girls like to mingle their whole life. if she supposedly loved him then she wouldn't.. :rolleyes I think the reason she has her own show is cause she got rejected twice by Flav and he felt bad for her, and because she was just crazy and out there

dallaskd
04-02-2007, 09:48 PM
I dont see why Flava Flav chose Delicious over New York on season 2 of Flavor of Love.

Spurfect
04-02-2007, 10:59 PM
she should have picked Chance. Tango's too good for her

jman3000
04-03-2007, 01:40 AM
new york is one ugly broad.

Horry For 3!
04-03-2007, 02:00 AM
All of them are jokes.

Spurfect
04-03-2007, 08:47 AM
Further proof that we are surrounded by idiots. How a show like this can hold ratings let alone even get made is so fucking beyond me its amazing.

so we're idiots now because we like a certain show?
I love it when people are so judgemental :clap

Spurfect
04-03-2007, 08:56 AM
Yes I'm glad we are in agreement.

you like when people are judgemental too?
I don't think people that watch certain things are idiots. I think I'm a smart person and i love watching that show because it's so dumb it makes me laugh. do we always have to take life so seriously?

Spurfect
04-03-2007, 09:24 AM
No I don't always take life soooo seriously. I do think being judgemental is underrated. I don't tell people how to live their lives nor do I expect to control society or ban or not allow things but you'll get my opinion when I feel like it.

I didn't give you an IQ or common sense test so I have no idea how smart you really are. I've seen some of the show its somewhat funny but my point is that the core audience that they are targeting is dumb minorities and a few dumb white people too. The truth is hard to swallow sometimes so we sugarcoat it with a bunch of bullshit. They say things like 18-35 target age rather than ignorant young to mid age minorities who would actually think the show is real. Sorry but none of that show is real. I'm sorry again but they are just doing it for the money and 15 minutes of glory. None of that shit is real in any way shape or form.

ok anyone that thinks that is real, then they are dumb LOL I know that none of that is real!!!! if I thought that I'd feel sorry for each and every person on that show, but yes I know all that is fake and most likely scripted. i really don't care if it's real or not anyway, just as long as it makes me laugh and makes me feel better about myself :lol

Spurfect
04-03-2007, 09:32 AM
I guess I can accept that. Just so you do realize that a lot of people think its real and thats the whole purpose of the show. Now you see why I call them idiots. :toast you do agree with me....you just needed to look deeper.

ok then, when you put it that way, then I do agree with you :toast

Spurfect
04-03-2007, 09:42 AM
I take all apologizes in the form of topless pics. :smokin

wait, i'm not apologizing to you! :lol but if you really want it then here you go
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/9857/012105podsh5.jpg

ALVAREZ6
04-03-2007, 04:10 PM
that show blows.

I can't watch that shit.

ALVAREZ6
04-03-2007, 04:36 PM
new york is one ugly broad.she's got like a plastic face

loveThe23
04-03-2007, 04:56 PM
lol... did anyone notice how different she looked on Flavor of Love 1? you should see her now, everything is plastic, not just the face.. well that's her choice anyway, she might've been self-consious i guess

Fillmoe
04-03-2007, 05:01 PM
poeple watch this show?

kingsfan
04-03-2007, 05:20 PM
I've never heard of it, is it more of that reality crap?